R&R Spa East Meadow 516-580-5988

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!! :D LOL.

After taking a hiatus from mongering and getting busy with work, which prevented me from mongering, even if I wanted to, I finally had a day off and some time to get away and was feeling the need. I perused BP to see what talent was out there lately and noticed 2753 North Jerusalem hadn't posted since Oct. 9th and the last time I called, nobody answered. So I think they either shut down operations or got busted. Sad. Anyway, while I was searching East Meadow, I came across a new ad. Here's the link:

http://longisland.************/BodyRubs/grand-opening-randr-spa-516-580-5988-21/44202993

I decided to TOFTT, because frankly I needed a massage and figured if it were a legit place, at least I'd get some relief and if there were extras, well...all the better. I called and was told to come right over. I got to the address. It's on Merrick Ave, just south of Front street. I had to call to make sure because the address of the building was a professional building housing a dentist office. I'm not sure how long this place will stay in business under these circumstances. The girl who answered the phone verified that it was the right address and told me it was upstairs. There's a parking lot there, which was completely empty when I got there, which made me a little uneasy, but I went with it.

The only way in was the front door, so you'll find yourself walking in with lots of traffic on Merrick Ave. passing by. I went up the stairs and at the top of the stairs was big colorful sign that said "R&R Spa" and a standard white AMP bell on the door. I rang and was let in by a cute looking attendant. The place is well appointed, with a reception area, mood music and nice Asian decor. Several doors throughout, but I wasn't able to count how many massage rooms there were. However you'll be pleased to know the walls go all the way to the ceiling and have real doors that close completely. I didn't see the other talent there, but heard other people, so I'm sure there's more to be found. My attendant was Vicki. She's kinda cute, thin, nice legs and I'd say B cups. She was wearing a mini dress and stockings. I gave her 40 for the half and she left me to get undressed. Everything in the room looked new. The table was nice and covered with the typical paper covering, and as I got undressed, I made note that there was the standard nightstand with oils and tissues for cleanup and the pillow stashed under the table for after the flip. So based on that, I knew it was game on.

She came in and I was face down, fully naked on the table. She set a timer for the session. I found it funny because it was one of those wind up egg timers. You know the one that's big dial that you turn with a bell when it's done. I almost laughed. I had to get used to the loud ticking of the damn thing during the session, but eventually it became like white noise. She asked me if I wanted hard or soft and I said medium. lol. She gave me a decent rub down. She has nice soft, strong hands. To her credit, she did ask beforehand if I wanted oil or no oil, and I told her no oil. After about 15 min, she started a very nice, very prolonged ST. She did it really well and had me extremely aroused. She asked me if I wanted to turn over and I gave such an emphatic "yes!" that she giggled. Again, she asked if I wanted oil "there" and I said just a little. She proceeded with a very nice HE. She allowed OTC roaming. I didn't try to get her naked, though you never know. I did go under the dress, but those stockings turned out to be pantyhose, so it wasn't really UTC under her dress, because I was still OTC on her hose. She did let me rub her pussy through the pantyhose and she didn't complain. She brought me over the top a few minutes later. She asked me if I wanted a hot towel for cleanup and I said yes. After a good cleanup, she covered me with a towel and told me I had time left and asked if I wanted a scalp massage. I happily accepted. She gave a very good, thought sometimes hard scalp, neck and shoulder massage. I was so relaxed I almost fell asleep. She massaged me until the bell on the egg timer gave a loud ding and even continued for another minute. So she didn't shortchange me on time at all.

She was very sweet and seemed happy with the 20 tip I gave her. I will most likely repeat, if for no other reason than to check out the other talent there. Hopefully this place will last a while, but not sure, so get it while you can.

Hmmmm.. I drove by this place today around 12:30 pm, the parking lot was full, I'm guessing with patients for the dental office. Didn't stop to check it out as I was running late, but way to busy, won't last long.

Not sure what's up with this place. They posted ads in BP the last 2 days, but no pictures and no phone number, AND no link to reply by email. I don't know how they expect anyone to respond, let alone come see them. Weird. I was thinking about hitting them up again today to see if there's any other talent. Has anyone else been there yet?

Ladiesman, I'll go you one better. I also tried calling them and there was no answer. So I decided to go over there, since it was close by. I thought maybe the number changed and they forgot to post it. I got there and the parking lot was empty. I went to the front door and it was locked up tight. I looked through the glass door and up the stairs and the "R&R Spa" sign is still posted on the wall at the top of the stairs. I don't know what's up with this place, but they were either thrown out already or aren't far from it. With 2753 N. Jerusalem gone, I don't have a place I can count on to go regularly that's close by. Totally sucks.

I too passed by and saw the empty lot but didn't check the door. I don't know what to make of the BP ads. Continued south on Merrick Ave. and saw 515 (Diamond Spa) had a closed sign on the door (I had seen their "open" sign lit up some nights since their "incident") Also in the area you have Lily Spa on Hempstead Turnpike but I haven't tried that one.

I too passed by and saw the empty lot but didn't check the door. I don't know what to make of the BP ads. Continued south on Merrick Ave. and saw 515 (Diamond Spa) had a closed sign on the door (I had seen their "open" sign lit up some nights since their "incident") Also in the area you have Lily Spa on Hempstead Turnpike but I haven't tried that one.
I went inside and the door was locked with mail jammed under door at 403, Diamond is closed with note to speak to Landlord and Lily is closed on Hempstead Turnpike South Side West of 106. Choices are getting slim

Last edited:
Lily

I went inside and the door was locked with mail jammed under door at 403, Diamond is closed with note to speak to Landlord and Lily is closed on Hempstead Turnpike South Side West of 106. Choices are getting slim
Lily spa was my first ever Real Amp BJ ,very inconvenient location for me or I would have been back many times ,FS was 160

They're advertising again

Looks like they're back. Strange, they're advertising the same address on Merrick Ave. in East Meadow. I may have to spin by and see if they're really open.

I tested it out today because I was passing by. I had I think she said bailey...cute early 30s late 20s...decent massage no st to,speak of on the turn I had the girls out and my hands in her pants ......nice nips.....but she would not let me suck them , I only took one lick, and no,bj ..she was very sweet I took the 1/2 for 40 and tipped 25. She thanked me and gave me a hug. Maybe next time.

I tested it out today because I was passing by. I had I think she said bailey...cute early 30s late 20s...decent massage no st to,speak of on the turn I had the girls out and my hands in her pants ......nice nips.....but she would not let me suck them , I only took one lick, and no,bj ..she was very sweet I took the 1/2 for 40 and tipped 25. She thanked me and gave me a hug. Maybe next time.
Did she at least jerk you off? If so, how would you rate it?

I called this afternoon and the girl who answered said she was "Vicki" when I asked who was there. That's who I saw when I went there last time. I was hoping to see if there was any other talent, but she told me she was the only one there.

Landru -he was good a lot of attention to balls and shaft. There was another girl but I didn't get to see her. The girl I had was very sweet. Small b's nice eraser nipples. I'd say at least a 6/10.

I had Emma, late 30's, meaty with a big rack and low-cut shirt showing cleavage. I noticed a sign near the door - "leave your underwear on" ! Which I did, but when she asked if I wanted strong or soft, I said soft and said I'd prefer to have the underwear off, which she was fine with. She was sort of disconnected during the session, no smiles, but she did let me be affectionate for a bit, hugging and kissing her neck and only the tops of those beauties as she would not take them out to play. I appreciated that she offered a scalp massage after the finish. Tipped .20 for the half and if I can get those girls out the next time the tip will increase for sure.