Question for Independants and Agencies too

I love the posts and topics that comprise this board, no matter how much they digress from the hobby itself. (Note my over-involvement in sports-related discourse) Nevertheless, discussion of firearms seems to me to be beyond the pale. I carried a rifle for 13 months in Nam, and I personally find discussion of sidearms repugnant in this venue. From my personal vantage point, knowing that I will get tremendous abuse for this, Mr. Heston would support us all being armed, while he would also castigate us all equally for involving ourselves in this hobby. Carrying arms is an ambiguous Second Amendment right at best, but discussion of it seems most out of place on this particular board. Violence and sexual encounters should not be conflated, unless that is your particular obsession. Again, this is just my opinion. Talk of guns should be held elsewhere. It is not manly; it is just evil and pernicious.

The Point Is...

Moral, not moral, legal, not legal.......whatever. This is Utopiaguide. Its not a general interest board. Its about sex and where to buy it. The local bar is a more appropriate place for random conversation.

If people want to discuss killing human beings and tools for best accomplishing that, I question that whether or not theyshould do here. Sure, its a debatable point. But at least let's keep the threads remotely relevant to thier titles AND the point of the board.

To Mr. Hot Puppy and your knee-jerk attempt to oversimplify the issue: I didn't click on a channel that was titled "NRA" or "Murder Inc". THATS THE POINT. If you want to focus on that fine, but lets not waste people's time by having them clicking into threads that are digressing WAY beyond anything that we ALL have in common - and specifically came here for.

To Mr Tankcommander: Guns may be legal in this country, but last I checked, killing people is the sole purpose of handguns - and that is IMMORAL in any culture on this planet.

And by the way, I wonder what pecentage of NRA fans would be so gun-happy if there an actual war at hand. George W. Bush was apparently so eager to defend the country that he rapidly found his way into the Texas Air Gard or some other bullshit during Vietnam. That's only one example of the hipocrisy of the gun lobby and its fans in this country...

Actually, I have served in armed conflict...

and I have been on both sides of the Law.
I have seen guns used to protect life as well as take it.
Just because you didn't click on this thread to read about guns does not mean we have not the right to discuss guns. What we have here in Mr Skagen is a self-centered peson who thinks that he should dictate what the world does around him. What we have here in Mr Skagen is someone who hasn't seen much of the world in different contexts, and is content to consider himself an expert on all things worldly.

This thread is about defense, and in most cases, the only effective defense is a firearm. Thus, firearms is relevant in this thread.

Until Slinkybender tells us that we cannot discuss guns here, we will discuss them as much as we please. The last time I checked, he is the only one with the title of "Moderator". We will thank you to remove yourself from said discussion should you find it unsavory.

I do not care if they ban guns in this country as I am military and have close ties with Law enforcement will be exempt from any such regulations.

As for killing people? what do you know about killing?. I have seen it done with High Explosive Anti Personnel munitions as well as guns, knives, sticks and bare hands. I have also killed for duty and country. Some killings I took no pleasure in. Some were infinitely satisfying. Until you know what killing is, you will remain ignorant of the realities of life and naive.

Please, I do not interfere with YOUR discussions of providers and do not preach about the morality of what YOU do. I ask you not to interfere in discussion I partake in.

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Mr. Skagen:
You sound like an angry man with an axe to grind and I wont knee jerk you any further, Im sorry if my comments touched off a nerve. I am no supporter of the NRA , but I do believe in ones right to express themselves in any way they please short of slander and libel( and of course the ever popular, yelling fire in a movie theater). Lastly, it seems that your major complaint is that you were looking for pussy and this thread lead you to guns, again I say, move on.
BTW, some people actually use handguns for target shooting, so check again.
take care hp

mjc-what makes you think these people know the diff between JKD and penchak,kali,wing chun,shotokan or the current in vogue martial arts flavor of the month
(or really care-if you would have left out Bruce Lee,would they have been impressed?)-and so you have had fights and done well-according to you-the ladies use drivers for a reason,and independants have screened you and have an escape route and backup,phone numbers etc planned for the most part-and the drivers,"friends" and associates that I have met all carry

Clearly morality is not my concern, SEX is.

This "channel" is already light enough on info relavant to SEX as it is. the key is: we're starting to digress WAY beyond what's relevant to
a) the focus of the forum
b) the title of the thread

Must adults wait for the moderator/"teacher" to tell them what makes sense? I hope not.

So yes, I'm all about SEX and info on finding it. That's why we're all here. If that makes me 'angry", that's just fine with me. By the way, Hot Puppy: I'm not sure what you think a handgun is designed and built for, other than killing people. They're weren't invented for "target practice".

Anyway, If the forum's utility becomes too low with respect to promptly finding info on SEX, then it'll die. Already many of the threads here are heavy on the yap, yap, yap, a generous dash of shill , BUT little or no TRULY USEFUL INFO regarding sex. Right now its "many", how long before it becomes "most"? Frankly my motivation to contribute or respond to info requests is is low when I have to wade through all ths irrelevant stuff.

This is my last comment on the subject. Take it however you want it.

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Originally posted by skagen
Clearly morality is not my concern, SEX is.

By the way, Hot Puppy: I'm not sure what you think a handgun is designed and built for, other than killing people. They're weren't invented for "target practice".

Frankly my motivation to contribute or respond to info requests is is low when I have to wade through all ths irrelevant stuff.

This is my last comment on the subject. Take it however you want it.

Its Hotpuppy, not Hot Puppy.
There is a difference between "Target practice" and what I said, "Target shooting". And Im sorry, but you are inaccurate, there are handguns designed for target shooting, a Ruger .22 for instance. But we can agree to disagree, Im not invested in being right.
It sounds to me like the begininning of a "Im going to take my ball and go home" when you intone that your motivation to contribute is waning due to the "irrelevant stuff".
Again, and its only a suggestion, if a thread does not appeal to you, move on to another that may satisfy you. If a board does not meet your needs, try a different one
take care hp

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Re: Actually, I have served in armed conflict...

Originally posted by Tankcommander

Please, I do not interfere with YOUR discussions of providers and do not preach about the morality of what YOU do. I ask you not to interfere in discussion I partake in.

TC,
your posts seem to be regaining their former stride, you must be doing better
take care hp

Thigs are looking up for me HP,

I've been in the company of some very nice people and I'm being deployed to SE asia in a few days.

My mother always wonder why I pack my combat boots on "vacation" LOL.

Speaking of combat boots, I have a preference for Matterhorn boots by Cove shoe company rather than the dinky and uncomfortable standard issue boot. The Marines however, recently began issuing the Matterhorn boot. My only complaint is that Cove shoe patterns are designed long and narrow, so that a 9 Wide actually fits like a 10 regular...

Why is this relevant? well, a girl I know likes me to do her while wearing combat boots. LOL

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Re: Thigs are looking up for me HP,

Originally posted by Tankcommander
I've been in the company of some very nice people and I'm being deployed to SE asia in a few days.

Not sure I get it, are you still on active duty? or are you a merc? Whatever it is, and its not really my business, but if you are going to SE Asia: an ex marine colonel I play golf with told me about the SE Asian Basket Fuck, can you do some recon on this, I am truly fascinated, and maybe you can get some of the more nimble providers back home to offer this item.
Take care TC, HP

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Re: Be careful out there TC!...

Originally posted by Bill Furniture
and tell us all about that Asian Basket thing if you find out what it is!
I know what it is, I want somebody to experience it and report back and my sense is that TC is the man to do it!
take care hp