Private underground section?

Benny Hill would love an invite to the private section. Slinky any info would be great, I am willing to jump through hoops, very interested and willing to contribute.

BTW
You guys with one post begging to get in should be ashamed of yourselves.

Hey there,

I am brand new and still learning all the jargon that you guys use here, but I would be interested in getting involved with the 'underground' scene which I take to mean swing clubs? Anyways, I recently moved back to the area and have been looking (unsuccessfully) for something like this, a girl I know says she wants to check it out as well, so I'll be checkin back, and apolgies if I am wrong or confusing...

I'd be happy to join. I'm a lurker here, but I've posted before on some other boards. I tend to drop in and out of the scene, due to available funds and business of my life. I've been out for a while, but I'm looking to jump back in.

Some people here know me. I've been to a few UG events with my wife. I think I may be one of the few mongers who is married to another monger.

One place

Very good idea. Count me in.

By the way, there's still one place operating, or so I've heard. It's a Central European restaurant with Thai girls downtown. Anybody been there?

My question as a newbie here is how i can get known.

I've been a monger for years, and can remember when sws on 8th and 8th streets in NYC were too many to count. But how do you know that I'm not LE -- which has GOT to be your key question -- and how do I get some street creds, for lack of a better term?

Reviews? Posts? That doesn't seem to be a very efficient way of weeding out those who should and those who shouldn't be invited to the sub group. And of course EVERYONE will want to be part of the inner circle.

Do I even have enough posts to ask a question?

I would be very interested in joining. I have been keeping my hobbying to a minimum the past few months due to financial constraints but I am now nackin the saddle (so to speak)

I am still around....

even tho I have not posted in awhile. Been tied up with a steady Colombian hottie, but I would engage in some of the old Underground parties again.

THe downside to UG parties is by the tim ehtey get good too many people know and it becomes danagerous. They have some revolving venues, but are hard to keep track if not an active participant. Anyhow a notification system woud be great...