Private underground section?

I'd want in but I won't go to loosely-managed scenes. The best is when those wild parties get too loud and the smart pooners tip each other off about the suite upstairs/next door where the real underground scene is underway.

I attended regularly, posted occasionally, & will keep my mouth shut. Have no hookup at this time - all the spots I knew of a year ago are gone. I'm down to scanning CL, where, suprisingly enough, I've done ok. But I miss the parties and the variety.

City in need

I think you have an excellent idea here Slinky...I have watched this thread grow and most guys that have a clue about these matters agree that the city is now devoid of a really solid spot...The last attempt was well intended but alas under funded and very poorly run but it had potential..I applaud your proactive attempt to put together a good list of members for a new and better place for good fellows like those on the UG board..I am hoping that you can close the forum with new passwords with a paid membership just for those that are serious...You can limit LE by only giving access to members who are known and/or can be vouched for by a trusted member as i believe you stated..Oh did I mention that I want in........

Ummmmmm, I thought this thread was about creating a place to TALK about whatever places may now exist, not to CREATE a new place to go to.

If it's the latter (which I highly doubt), then count me OUT.

justlooking said:
Ummmmmm, I thought this thread was about creating a place to TALK about whatever places may now exist, not to CREATE a new place to go to.

If it's the latter (which I highly doubt), then count me OUT.
The forum is still open....Once Slinky closes it, it was my idea that then posts would start in reference to both new and existing places...And then let me understand you, if there were a new underground group started here you would want out....Don't know if i'm reading you right there....

Count me

Slinky -

I'd like in, haven't posted here necessarily, but can surely supply you with personally identifiable info, and references to places we've been to simultaneously, to up the comfort level.

Things have been too quiet on the yahoo side for too long... then that abortive HANDSON party.

Let's get this going!

Well I Would Want To Be A Member I Have Been And Took Part In All The Events That Was Name And I Always Know Where A Event Is Going On Plus I Know Alot Of Promoters So U Can Include Me.