Premiere Class 929-371-7979 Reviews & Discussion

I have to agree with the critiques on the booker's professionalism. I asked if they can take a 1pm appointment although it's outside of their hours and how my schedule doesn't work with their earliest appointment at 2pm. His response was, "No one cares about your schedule". I replied back saying, I was only curious, no need to be rude and said bye. One of these days, he is going piss off the wrong guy,

Literally writing this as I am going back and forth with the booker. Asked if I can come in. Said sure. Asked if it's cash only as it's my first time going. Tell him yes. Tells me I have to verify again which I tell him I did so previously when inquiring about one of the girls in the past. Doesn't matter. I verify again. Asks why I didn't come last time. Like I have a fucking life and my schedule didn't work out? I send a pic of my ID again with info crossed out. Sends me an image of "User Comment" with negative reviews. Tells me "not one positive review. These are your reviews on a provider database. Congratulations, you are blocked" I've mongered once this year so where is this guy pulling this database from lmao. Done with this guy

Literally writing this as I am going back and forth with the booker. Asked if I can come in. Said sure. Asked if it's cash only as it's my first time going. Tell him yes. Tells me I have to verify again which I tell him I did so previously when inquiring about one of the girls in the past. Doesn't matter. I verify again. Asks why I didn't come last time. Like I have a fucking life and my schedule didn't work out? I send a pic of my ID again with info crossed out. Sends me an image of "User Comment" with negative reviews. Tells me "not one positive review. These are your reviews on a provider database. Congratulations, you are blocked" I've mongered once this year so where is this guy pulling this database from lmao. Done with this guy

Wow. Blows my mind

What app is that?

They aren't saying, that's the problem. NO way for anyone to validate that this monger actually has some secret profile that providers have been posting reviews to.
I’m sure he’s just pulling this out of his ass. I would never do bbfs but according to “reviews” of me, I’ve asked for it lol