Premiere Class 929-371-7979 Reviews & Discussion

Karla (I think)

Baseball Card Stats:
Services: BBBJ, CFS
Damage: $200 (for 45 min) + $50 for BBBJ
Face: 9/10
Body: 9.5/10
Service: 8/10

First time with this agency.. I was intrigued by this place because of the photos and I've never seen an agency clap back so hard at UG members here, which only added to my intrigue. I texted to get an appointment and I received a text back pretty much immediately. Setting up the appointment was easy and they made finding the place easy too. I was initially concerned parking would be a nightmare (because Flushing), but there was plenty of street parking.

Got in for my appointment, and the gentleman offered me refreshments and had me switch my shoes to their slippers. Then he led me upstairs to meet the lovely ladies. Since the faces aren't shown in any of the photos, I was initially a little concerned what they would look like. So used to seeing places that edit photos, etc. But I am happy to say that the photos are definitely that of the ladies themselves and I don't think there is any editing at all (minus the blocking out of certain tattoos). I was introduced to all 3 ladies and had my pick. All 3 had great bodies, but I wasn't particularly attracted to the 1st girl I was introduced to. I had trouble picking between the last 2 though because they were great. I ultimately ended up picking Karla though.

She does not speak much English (if at all), but she was very polite. Once I was in the room and the door closed/locked behind us, we started undressing. I wasn't asked to shower (but I had showered a little earlier anyway), so I couldn't verify/refute the complaint from the other monger regarding the shower. After I fully undressed, Karla takes out the cover to start a CBJ. I asked if we could do BBBJ instead, but she said it was $50 extra (which I expected) and happily forked it over. That BBBJ was decent, but wasn't anything special. There was no special attention to his 2 next door neighbors and no DT.. though I wasn't fully hard anyway (I mean, I take some time to get there when hobbying, so no fault of hers).

Then, before I was fully hard, she slips on a condom for me and we get into doggy position. Takes me a couple seconds longer to slip it in because of this, but once I was in, I got fully hard shortly after. I pounded away for a little while and the view from behind was spectacular. She has an amazing body.. but I believe some of it was man made (can't remember because I didn't give them too much attention... that ass had my full attention). Short while later, I finish in the bag and she gives me a paper towel and alcohol to clean up.

There was like 20 min left (I probably should have stuck with the 30 min sessions that I usually choose), so she offers me a massage. Unlike most other ladies, she actually gives me a half-way decent massage. Most girls kinda just touch you and go through the motions, but she actually put a little effort into it, which was nice. It wasn't a great massage, but hey - I'm not here for a masseuse. This goes on until the end of the session, and then I get dressed and leave. Session was nice enough for me to give her a little extra tip at the end on top of it. On my way out, the gentleman offers me refreshments again, which is a nice touch to make this place seem more inviting.

I think if you go in with the right expectation, you'll come out happy. If you're expecting a service queen that gives GFE, you're going to come away disappointed. But if you're looking for a lovely lady (beautiful body, pretty face) that gets the job done, I definitely recommend this place.

My only "gripe".. as I was leaving, some dude was coming in. Other places do a better job of making sure you don't bump into other mongers. Kinda hard at a place like this since it was a private residence, but it is a bit of an awkward situation.

TL;DR - Had a good time, would definitely recommend for those who aren't looking for super GFE. Great selection of ladies and this place was very accommodating. Easy to get to, easy to park.

Full disclosure : I apologize for the delay seeing as how this experience was about a month or two ago.

Charlotte - Venezuelan
200/45

Appointment process was simple and easy. Booker is accommodating, informative and patient. I asked if I could choose between the two ladies working that day and he bad no issue with that. They usually start around 2-3pm so I decided to arrive right around 2 this way i had the benefit of choosing between the two and not running the risk of another person picking one up.

I received instruction on how to enter the house. Was walked up the stairs where I was introduced to Charlotte in one room and Genesis in the other. It was definitely the girl in the photos but maybe pre-pandemic. Wasn’t too pretty and the body wasn’t as tight as the photos showed. Looked over at Charlotte and the photos were definitely more accurate for her, so i picked her. She has a bit of a gut but nothing too serious. Pretty face, nice latina ass, tits are a C cup i’d say (dont recall if they’re MM or not). She doesn’t speak any English so we got to chatting in Spanish. Super nice and sweet girl. Asked me if I wanted a bbj and mentioned if I did that it would be an extra 100. I passed on the bbj and by the end of it I wasn’t mad at it because the cbj was good, but nothing to die for.

No attempt to DATY from my end or hers. We got into missionary on the bed. The bed situation makes it impossible to get some standing Mish because of the bed frame, which sucks but it is what it is. We go a good 15 min in Mish and she was rly into it which made it a session to remember. Lots of dirty talk and grabbing of the arms. At one point she started to flick her bean while in Mish… huge turn on. We switch over to doggy for a nice view of that latina ass. I pound away as she throws it back for a good 10 min or so. I finally blow in the bag while in doggy. We laid down for a bit and talked about random stuff. She cleaned me up with paper towel and alcohol, no mention of showering.

Overall it was a good time with Charlotte, however I would probably choose the HH next time instead. She’s a good time for a short time.

Overall : 8.5/10
Face : 7.5/10
Body : 7.5/10
Bj : 8/10
Attitude : 10/10

Daisy
100/Ss

Texted after seeing photos of her on twitter and I was rlly intrigued. Slim body, fat bubble booty and tiny little tits. Gotta say the booker is as easy to work with as anyone else. Really nice dude and always willing to provide information requested. So the day I went there was only one girl working and it was Daisy. They usually have two girls which I absolutely love because it makes choosing easier. Its a nice two story house, extremely clean. The gentleman has you take your shoes off and put on slides as you enter. They have two bedrooms : first is a huge master bedroom and the second is a pretty spacious bedroom as well. Bathroom is small but once again, extremely clean.

I get walked up stairs and I am introduced to Daisy. First thing i notice is that she’s pretty tall, maybe around 5’8” or 5’9”. Faces are always blurred out in their photos so you never really know how pretty the lady is until you arrive at the house. My opinion is that Daisy isn’t the cutest or the prettiest, something about her face just didn’t do it for me.

I greeted Daisy in the bedroom, handed her the poker chip(lets her know the length of the session) and started with some small talk. She’s 22 yrs old from Venezuela. Very shy and reserved and you can also tell that she is new to this profession. Her CBJ is nothing to rave about and there isn’t any DT action. Im only there for the short sesh so after about a minute i pick her head up and lay her on the bed. 5-8 minutes in mish and i finish up in doggy. Her ass is lovely but I just wasn’t feeling the session so i never got to finish.

I found out recently on a separate visit with another lady here (review coming soon) that Daisy had just started working in this profession the day I was with her. The booker and I had a conversation via text about it and he mentioned that he maybe should have made it known that she was new to this. No hard feelings at all. She’s super sweet and really tried to

Overall : 6/10
Face : 6/10
Body : 7/10
CBJ : 4/10
Cfs : 6/10
Attitude : 9/10

Daisy
100/Ss

Texted after seeing photos of her on twitter and I was rlly intrigued. Slim body, fat bubble booty and tiny little tits. Gotta say the booker is as easy to work with as anyone else. Really nice dude and always willing to provide information requested. So the day I went there was only one girl working and it was Daisy. They usually have two girls which I absolutely love because it makes choosing easier. Its a nice two story house, extremely clean. The gentleman has you take your shoes off and put on slides as you enter. They have two bedrooms : first is a huge master bedroom and the second is a pretty spacious bedroom as well. Bathroom is small but once again, extremely clean.

I get walked up stairs and I am introduced to Daisy. First thing i notice is that she’s pretty tall, maybe around 5’8” or 5’9”. Faces are always blurred out in their photos so you never really know how pretty the lady is until you arrive at the house. My opinion is that Daisy isn’t the cutest or the prettiest, something about her face just didn’t do it for me.

I greeted Daisy in the bedroom, handed her the poker chip(lets her know the length of the session) and started with some small talk. She’s 22 yrs old from Venezuela. Very shy and reserved and you can also tell that she is new to this profession. Her CBJ is nothing to rave about and there isn’t any DT action. Im only there for the short sesh so after about a minute i pick her head up and lay her on the bed. 5-8 minutes in mish and i finish up in doggy. Her ass is lovely but I just wasn’t feeling the session so i never got to finish.

I found out recently on a separate visit with another lady here (review coming soon) that Daisy had just started working in this profession the day I was with her. The booker and I had a conversation via text about it and he mentioned that he maybe should have made it known that she was new to this. No hard feelings at all. She’s super sweet and really tried to

Overall : 6/10
Face : 6/10
Body : 7/10
CBJ : 4/10
Cfs : 6/10
Attitude : 9/10
Thanks for tbr review,

I've been eyeing her as well

Maria
100/Ss Cbj, Cfs

Got to see her last weekend and she told me it was her first day working at this particular place, but made it seem like
She’s definitely working elsewhere. She’s from Mexico and mentioned that she is only in NY for about a month and she is leaving sometime in June. Seems like she just came to make some US dollars for the summer.

She’s definitely a looker, the pictures they post here or on twitter are 100% her. Fat ass and little A/B cup titties. Still has the red hair, very pretty face, braces, and a few tattoos. She had me guess her age and I could not believe that she is actually 30 yrs old! She is a shy but sweet and seems like it will take some time for her to get comfortable. I did my best by taking it slow and talking her in Spanish about life and nothing related to what we were about to do.

Maria started with an awesome cbj while i rubbed her pussy nice and slow(no fiv - didn’t want to possibly ruin the moment) and she was extremely wet. I let her do her thing for about 2 minutes and then I remembered i was there for a SS so i laid her down for standing mish. Maria seemed to be enjoying herself as held my arms and pushed me in further. We fucked like animals in doggy and mish until there was a knock on the door. Definitely a great fuck session as she came a few times and i finished her off in standing mish. A lot of ass clapping in doggy, clit rubbing in mish. She was a champ.

She’s working today as i saw the twitter posts for this spot and their lineup for later today. If you want a good looking mexican chick i’d give it a shot. She probably does extras as well, i didn’t ask, but i’d only imagine that she’s willing to make the extra money.

I was actually considering going back today for her myself but i’ve been eyeing Karla for some time and think today might be the day.

Happy hunting fellas.

Overall : 10/10
Face : 8.5/10
Body : 10/10
Cbj : 8/10
Cfs : 10/10

Daniela
150/Hh, Cbj, Cfs
Face - 7
Body - 7
Service - 4

Was led upstairs and greeted by an attractive Venezuelan, mid 20s. Beautiful eyes, speaks little English. Gave her the donation and she asked me to take my clothes of. Started with a brief lap dance. Nice figure, great ass, small perky Bs. Moved to the bed where she put the cover on and started Cbj. She doesn't do Bbbj. Cbj lasted about 5 minutes. Would have preferred longer. She then got on top for Cg, gyrating rapidly. I asked her to slow down a bit so I can enjoy it (i speak spanish) saying I wanted to enjoy my 30 mins. She gave me a smirk and a roll of the eyes. Kept going same speed. We're 10 mins in at this point, and she turns around for RCG. Again, great ass and that's my weakness. Seeing myself going in and out of her, with a great view of that tight butt, I was afraid I would pop right there. So told her to get on all fours. It was all very mechanical so I stopped asking and instead went to directing. Great view. DS to Lazy DS and back to doggy. Tried getting her to put her knees together, at which point she bucked back and insisted on DS with her legs spread. Fine. Pounded away and popped in the bag with 10 mins to spare.

All in all, ok time, but felt very rushed and mechanical. Maybe would repeat, but probably for a 15min SS, which at $100 is not terrible.

Lina :
I’ve seen the pictures that this agency posts on TW and I was like wow I need to check them out ! I mean if you love Latinas this agency has them in all types and shapes! So I was finally referred to the agency. After some screening I was able to make my appointment with Lina which worked out good as she was the one I wanted, was told the other two girls were booked at the time I’ve requested. Got to the area and was running late the handler was really cool about it, the set up is in a good discreet area and with plenty of parking around. Walking into the location the handler opened the door and right away you can tell this guy is nice, we chitchat it for couple of minutes offered me something to drink (coffee, water or a beer) told him I was ok. He asked me to give him a minute he wanted to check is the girl was ready as she has just gotten there, as I was waiting I saw this other girl walked in with street cloths and holy shit she was super hot, when the handler came back I asked who has just walked in and he said her name was Liz, I was like she’s hot I have to come back for her he jokingly said all the girls that work here are that hot !
He said Lina was ready gave me chip with 30 on it (I picked hh, usually do that for all my first times) walked me up the room. He knocked on the door, Lina opened and my god she was gorgeous ! Green eyes, light Colombian maybe 5”4 with a beautiful smile, fit, nice ass (natural), mm boobs but you can’t tell. She gave me a kiss on the cheek, I gave her the chip then asked me to shower she said she will shower too, we both jumped on the shower didn’t kiss nor did anything she washed me and washed herself I kept just feeling her ass and telling her how hot she was she definitely like that she kept giggling but not like a little girl lol
Finished the shower walked back to the room, once we got to the room she asked me what I wanted she said everything was xtra charge, I only asked for bbbj which it was 50$
(Note:Ok so when I made the appointment the handler said that each girl puts her on charge for xtras and that you pay the house what it asked the rest it’s up to the girl)
She said ok so I gave her $80, told her to keep the change and boy she was so happy
She asked me to lay down, then she cleaned pepito with some alcohol and got to work ! She gave me a sloppy bbbj and hj for few minutes she was really on it. After about 10 mins she told me she was ready for fuck and you told me I was also ready lol I was like hell yeah
Grab the cover put it on and started CG, and her movements were so sexy and me grabbing her tiny waist as she was moving was incredible! She was really into it once she grab the top tje bed she went in! Until she came meanwhile I was sucking her tits and grabbing her ass. Once she came she told me she was ready for k9 I said me too! I needed a view of that ass! I started k9 with some FIA , grabbing her tiny waist and little bubble ass was amzing ! Once I started going hard and she started to grab she sheets in front of her and moaning loud I knew I was not going to last long ! And I didn’t lol busted on the bag, once i was done we both lay down for a min to catch our breath lol then she went ahead and started cleaning me, I still had about 5 mins so we were chatting and she was actually pretty cool shes visiting and will be here till the 24
The handler came knocked on the door I said my goodbyes with her, walked down the handler was waiting for me with a cold water asked me how it was told him it was great and told me come back and to hope to see me again I said yes you will haha
So overall great ! If you are looking for GFE type of place this is not it , but if you looking for good service with hot ass latinas then this is Definitely the place
Damage: 150HH + 50bbbj+ 30 tip = $230

Lisa

$240 + $80 BBBJ + $20 tip. $340 total.

Scheduled a 1 hr appointment today, process was fairly smooth, they ask a couple of questions before, and then a screenshot of ID, you get the options after and an address closeby, once you get there, you text and they give you the address to the actual place. Got there was greeted at the door by the manager. I think there was a sofa waiting room which I hadn't seen before at other places which was interesting, didn't really want to sit with the randos as it was awkward, but luckily the manager offered me a seat next to him in a different room, so i sat with the manager lol.

The manager was super accommodating and offed me a drink, I got some water, I asked if I could see the girls before choosing and he was ok with it. There was a bit of a wait, but not too long, we chatted in the meantime, he mentioned Lisa does extras, and Angela does not. Afterwards when it was time, I got led upstairs, got the chance to take a look at both rooms, both girls looked pretty good, I didn't look too long but the pics are accurate. I went with Lisa b/c of the extras.

We go in the room together, and I was a bit nervous as it was my first time there, so I just hurriedly gave the fee over, and accidentally gave $300 instead of $240, but he is an honest businessman, and about 10 seconds later he came back in the gave me $60 back, in hindsight, this might have been a mistake on my part with negotiations to come, lol.

I didn't really expect to negotiate prices with Lisa, and I'm not really good at negotiating. I kind of assumed that the extras fees were largely standard prices, I saw most people here in the reviews saying BBBJ was $50-60 so I had assumed I would be getting quoted similar, we got started and when I asked about the extras I got quoted $100 for a BBBJ, which seemed kind of expensive, I tried negotiating, mentioning I heard it was $60, but I'm not that good at negotiations and looked waaay too eager, she quoted me $80 afterwards, and I sort of just went with it, don't really enjoy negotiating too much. You guys let me know if it was an overpay or if I negotiated ok. I might have gone with a few other extras if they were cheaper, but I was afraid to ask the prices, so I just left it at the BBBJ.

The service was pretty standard, and she was pretty receptive towards asks and suggestions, which was nice. Its not like one of the GFE experiences at the SPAs, more of a straight to business type of mode, no foreplay. Started off with a BBBJ which was nice, switched to CG and then reverse, which I think was the best position, b/c the view was exceptional. switched to doggy, and then I started getting a bit tired and running out of steam, so I asked if she could finish me with a BJ, the BJ was covered at the beginning, and I asked if we could take it off, she was ok with it, just had to clean first again, and got started with a BBBJ, and honestly it didn't feel dramatically different from it covered, so in hindsight, maybe I'll skip the BBBJ next time, and go with standard service, it was good but not $80 better than a CBJ IMHO, maybe I'll try a different extra next time and hopefully negotiate better, lol.

Finally popped after a while, and I rested for a bit, I asked how much time we had left and I think she said 30, wasn't sure what to do in the meantime, so I asked for a massage while I recovered, which probably wasn't the right move, so I changed my mind after 2 min, and asked if I could get a BJ to try to get hard again, so was ok with it, and started again, got hard again, and she got on top, and I think the second time was better, I was more in rhythm providing strokes from the bottom, and she seemed to be having more of a response as well, we switch to a couple of positions afterward, I wasn't sure how much time I had left, its a bit hard to gauge the time, as I don't think there is a clock there or maybe I didn't see it, I wasn't sure if I would have enough time, so I just asked he for a BJ to completion, she complied and a few minutes later I popped. Didn't ask the time so wasn't sure how long it too, but I was satisfied, so I headed to the shower, got washed, came back, got dressed and gave the $80 fee +20 tip, and headed downstairs.

I saw the manager, and he asked how everything was, I said it was fine, he offered me a drink, I went with some cold water, I was a bit anxious to get back to work, still had to finish up some stuff and didn't want to take too long or miss any important messages, so didn't have much of a conversation of the way out and headed straight home.

Overall, I think it was a pretty good experience, and I would recommend it, just be aware that you might have to negotiate, and try to do a better job than I did, lol. Let me know what you guys think, would appreciate some feedback on how to go about things.

Good luck dealing with the booker at this place.

I contacted them for prescreening and a tentative appointment a couple weeks or so ago. To be entirely fair the screening process was reasonable, efficient and the booker was polite at that time.

I followed up the day before and asked who is working which got me 3 names one of whom I had seen the pics of and wasn't interested in and the other two I didn't know. I told the booker that I would check the pics on twitter the morning of and would get back to him. The pics I saw that morning didn't intrigue me so I texted a full 8 hours before the appointment to cancel and told him that I would reschedule when I see the girls I am interested in on the schedule. Dude responds 5 hours later by going off and just says fuck it I am blocking you.

It is unfortunate because based on other reviews this place seems decent once you are in the door. Thankfully they are far from the only game in town.

Good luck dealing with the booker at this place.

I contacted them for prescreening and a tentative appointment a couple weeks or so ago. To be entirely fair the screening process was reasonable, efficient and the booker was polite at that time.

I followed up the day before and asked who is working which got me 3 names one of whom I had seen the pics of and wasn't interested in and the other two I didn't know. I told the booker that I would check the pics on twitter the morning of and would get back to him. The pics I saw that morning didn't intrigue me so I texted a full 8 hours before the appointment to cancel and told him that I would reschedule when I see the girls I am interested in on the schedule. Dude responds 5 hours later by going off and just says fuck it I am blocking you.

It is unfortunate because based on other reviews this place seems decent once you are in the door. Thankfully they are far from the only game in town.

Super unfortunate tbh. I’ve dealt with the booker on numerous occasions, including times where I do request the following days lineup just to start planning and there has never been an issue. Generally a very nice person.

Sorry that was your experience man. Hopefully the booker reads your post at some point and explains why the reaction.

Super unfortunate tbh. I’ve dealt with the booker on numerous occasions, including times where I do request the following days lineup just to start planning and there has never been an issue. Generally a very nice person.

Sorry that was your experience man. Hopefully the booker reads your post at some point and explains why the reaction.
It is honestly very strange. His attitude during screening was admittedly pleasant and helpful. I was hoping it would stay that way and I do not get why he did a 180 about booking.

Admission and membership is a privilege not a right. It is at management’s prerogative to extend that privilege or take it away anytime for any reason if it is deemed necessary. Like you said there are other places. Take your business elsewhere.

Admission and membership is a privilege not a right. It is at management’s prerogative to extend that privilege or take it away anytime for any reason if it is deemed necessary. Like you said there are other places. Take your business elsewhere.
OP never sounded entitled, so it's unclear why QF is talking about rights and privileges. Is there a policy about cancellation people should know? Was the OP rude or leave out information that explains why he was blocked? Does the booker's reply show QF's approach to customer service? So many questions.

Safety is our number one concern and for that reason we are very selective. The whole process on how we go about it is classified so we will not be answering any question on the topic or discussing it. Selective means to choose carefully only the most suitable or best qualified.

OP never sounded entitled, so it's unclear why QF is talking about rights and privileges. Is there a policy about cancellation people should know? Was the OP rude or leave out information that explains why he was blocked? Does the booker's reply show QF's approach to customer service? So many questions.
The short answer is that dude is needlessly rude for seemingly no reason. I will at the very least say he is honest and didn't try to deny that what I said is exactly how the situation played out.

Maybe he worked in a fast house for too long and doesn't get how to match the service to a higher class of clientele?

I wasn't talking to you chief, I was talking about you. If you want to respond to the questions @dubdog asked you can.

Learn to handle criticism about your practices and move on. Your business is not being solicited by me. There are other consumers with lower customer service expectations for you to interact with.

The other inquiry has already been answered above. Try to pay attention. #34.
Safety is our number one concern and for that reason we are very selective. The whole process on how we go about it is classified so we will not be answering any question on the topic or discussing it. Selective means to choose carefully only the most suitable or best qualified.

I went there last week at nighttime around 10 PM EST. I booked a 1 hour session with “Pam”.

Pros: The guy offered me snacks and drinks which I politely refused both upon entry and exit. He saved my number. Quick communication. Pam has an amazing body, 23/24 years old. Speaks ok English. 1 hour 240 roses, which I consider a pretty good deal.

Cons: I was there in the apartment. I felt a little awkward seeing another guy coming out immediately before my session. Pam seems very popular. Pam was not into it. We get undressed and cuddle for a bit. I get it it’s winter night it was cold, She needed me to
we cuddle for a bit under the blanket before going Doggy. After going Doggy, She and I just listen to Music for the whole hour and I dance with her… I don’t think Pam and I really clicked and that’s ok. Perhaps it has to do with how exhausted she was from too many appointments in one day. The overall experience was kind of meh for me. I am the type of guy who like to be seduced, dominated, and pleasured without rushing. There was just no chemistry.

I will give “Pam” the benefit of the doubt and say we just didn’t click… If you want to book her I am not gonna stop you. I think I would prefer to go to girls who understand me immediately and speaks decent English. I would prefer girls with whom I click “instantly” but from my experience that doesn’t always happen and it’s ok.

The safety of all involved is the number one priority. It is requested to all the future Anthony Bourdain’s that when writing a review please do not discuss security procedures for the obvious reasons. Thank you for your cooperation.