Polly Pocket “Little Person” 718-678-0581 Sayville

We will give him today to answer Billy. He may not know he should have reviewed her because he has only 18 post in 12 years....lol
1.5 posts per year. Maybe he thought it would have been too short of a review...
I apologize for the brevity of my earlier post. It wasn’t really my intention to give a full review, but just to corroborate what had been said above, as there seemed to be some question as to whether the girl is legit.

I saw her for 2.5/30min, which is more than I’d usually want to pay, but I figured it was worth it for the chance to be with a girl as tiny as she is.

Absolutely everything is done with a cover.

Polly was definitely worth the experience.

I assume you mean $250 for 30 minutes.

Read the rules. Slinky specifically says not to use codes for dollar amounts. You're not fooling anyone (i.e. law enforcement) you're just confusing people.
Billy, just jumping in here because I got some flak for doing the same thing on my first post. There's something in the glossary thread about this code, I assume people who are new/not active are seeing that and assuming that's the way they should be posting (at least I did).

billyS

Reign of Terror
Billy, just jumping in here because I got some flak for doing the same thing on my first post. There's something in the glossary thread about this code, I assume people who are new/not active are seeing that and assuming that's the way they should be posting (at least I did).
Regardless of what's in the glossary Slinky is quite clear on where he stands on this.

I'll take a look at what it says in the glossary.

Ok… I was fully retired. I really was. I hadn’t touched another piece of ass since July of last year.

Polly Pocket brought me out of retirement. She is epic bucket list material. I now have Midget checked off my bucket list.

She’s actually fucking great. I don’t have a bad thing to say about the whole experience. I texted her after work earlier this week. She replied reasonably quickly. I asked for the 1/2 all cover session. Got a reply of 250. I didn’t care . This was once in a lifetime legendary shit going on here. Met her right off of south oyster bay rd in bethpage. Pulled up, she gave me the room number, I knocked on the door, and it was her!! Holy shit . I was shocked. She’s really tiny!!

She’s a pro. She’s very polite. Directs me to get undressed and place my clothing on the chair next to the bed. She was doing the same. I felt like Willy Wonka and I was banging out one of my umpa loompa workers hot wives on the down low. She jokes about herself and her shortness. She’s seems well spirited but also a horny tiny slut. She likes sex. She giggles her little body in doggy position want you to caress her. It is very hot.

When I was half mast, she threw a cover on and gave me a true deep throat CBJ. It was awesome. After 5 minutes of that she replied “are you ready to fuck me now Daddy!!?”. And I was!! She spit lubed herself and I went to town on that little tiny person. Full throttle missionary for about 10 minutes. The rougher I pounded her, the more she liked it and moaned and screamed.

I eventually erupted in the bag while inside of her. It was great. I cleaned up with some wipes . We both got dressed and talked for 5-10 minutes. She truly is a clock watcher. We hugged and I left and went home with a big fucking smile on my face.

Her body is perfect . She’s thick and giggly with no cellulite Or cottage cheese. Nice natural big b cups (maybe small c’s) that are fun little handfuls and nice to suck on with nipple piercings. Face is a little older. She can get away with saying she’s 29 because she has the very tiny child like body. But she has some wrinkles in her face. She’s a smoker (only reason i know wa because there was a pack of cigs on the nightstand. She was clean and smelled nice). Teeth are a little jacked but not bad.

Everything is safe and covered. No exceptions. CBJ CFS no digits inserted. No kissing. No fluid exchange . I’m fine with that.

She has a new number. 201-375-1462.

Face 7/10
Body 10/10 (if that’s what you’re searching for)
Location 6/10
Experience 10/10
Attitude 10/10

I would keep a hot midget as a side shock if I could ever find another. The experience was awesome. I may even have to repeat with this one even

billyS

Reign of Terror
Ok… I was fully retired. I really was. I hadn’t touched another piece of ass since July of last year.

Polly Pocket brought me out of retirement. She is epic bucket list material. I now have Midget checked off my bucket list.

She’s actually fucking great. I don’t have a bad thing to say about the whole experience. I texted her after work earlier this week. She replied reasonably quickly. I asked for the 1/2 all cover session. Got a reply of 250. I didn’t care . This was once in a lifetime legendary shit going on here. Met her right off of south oyster bay rd in bethpage. Pulled up, she gave me the room number, I knocked on the door, and it was her!! Holy shit . I was shocked. She’s really tiny!!

She’s a pro. She’s very polite. Directs me to get undressed and place my clothing on the chair next to the bed. She was doing the same. I felt like Willy Wonka and I was banging out one of my umpa loompa workers hot wives on the down low. She jokes about herself and her shortness. She’s seems well spirited but also a horny tiny slut. She likes sex. She giggles her little body in doggy position want you to caress her. It is very hot.

When I was half mast, she threw a cover on and gave me a true deep throat CBJ. It was awesome. After 5 minutes of that she replied “are you ready to fuck me now Daddy!!?”. And I was!! She spit lubed herself and I went to town on that little tiny person. Full throttle missionary for about 10 minutes. The rougher I pounded her, the more she liked it and moaned and screamed.

I eventually erupted in the bag while inside of her. It was great. I cleaned up with some wipes . We both got dressed and talked for 5-10 minutes. She truly is a clock watcher. We hugged and I left and went home with a big fucking smile on my face.

Her body is perfect . She’s thick and giggly with no cellulite Or cottage cheese. Nice natural big b cups (maybe small c’s) that are fun little handfuls and nice to suck on with nipple piercings. Face is a little older. She can get away with saying she’s 29 because she has the very tiny child like body. But she has some wrinkles in her face. She’s a smoker (only reason i know wa because there was a pack of cigs on the nightstand. She was clean and smelled nice). Teeth are a little jacked but not bad.

Everything is safe and covered. No exceptions. CBJ CFS no digits inserted. No kissing. No fluid exchange . I’m fine with that.

Face 7/10
Location 6/10
Experience 10/10
Attitude 10/10

I would keep a hot midget as a side shock if I could ever find another. The experience was awesome. I may even have to repeat with this one even
So even though she is a midget, she can take a cock deep?

Face 7/10
Location 6/10
Experience 10/10
Attitude 10/10

Welcome back, my friend.............

After steveoo’s review I had to check her out this has been a fantasy for a while and who knows when the chance would come back up!

Reached out to Polly from the new number that steveoo posted and she got back to me within a few minutes. Luckily she was in Suffolk tonight, she said she was in queens yesterday. She gave me her prices and I settled on a quick visit for 150.

Sent the address and I headed over. I sent a photo of the parking lot once I got there. She gave me the room number and pictures are 100% her she opened the door and is as small as she says! She was wearing some nice black and red lingerie and led me in to undress. Once undressed she made me feel comfortable chatting for a few minutes as she undressed and sat on the bed. She asked what I wanted and let me know what she does and doesn’t do. She’s allergic to latex so she provided a cover.

I was a bit over excited so I asked if I could put the cover on and skip the bj and go right to doggy. She was more than happy to do so and good lord the view is amazing. She’s got a fat ass in all the right ways and that shaved pussy is tight. I’m 8 inches and a bit on the thicker side and she took every inch as I grabbed onto her ass. She allowed me to play with her tits as well while I had her bent over nice pierced b cups. I didn’t last long in doggy and soon filled the bag she let me get a few more pumps in taking my time to pull out which is better then some previous times where as soon as you bust they jump up.

After Polly had a small clean up station that I used while we chatted for a few minutes and she offered me a water. A hug before I left and I was on my way. Total damage was 150 and well worth it, I can cross this fantasy off my list. She said she’s here for a few more days before she leaves.

After steveoo’s review I had to check her out this has been a fantasy for a while and who knows when the chance would come back up!

Reached out to Polly from the new number that steveoo posted and she got back to me within a few minutes. Luckily she was in Suffolk tonight, she said she was in queens yesterday. She gave me her prices and I settled on a quick visit for 150.

Sent the address and I headed over. I sent a photo of the parking lot once I got there. She gave me the room number and pictures are 100% her she opened the door and is as small as she says! She was wearing some nice black and red lingerie and led me in to undress. Once undressed she made me feel comfortable chatting for a few minutes as she undressed and sat on the bed. She asked what I wanted and let me know what she does and doesn’t do. She’s allergic to latex so she provided a cover.

I was a bit over excited so I asked if I could put the cover on and skip the bj and go right to doggy. She was more than happy to do so and good lord the view is amazing. She’s got a fat ass in all the right ways and that shaved pussy is tight. I’m 8 inches and a bit on the thicker side and she took every inch as I grabbed onto her ass. She allowed me to play with her tits as well while I had her bent over nice pierced b cups. I didn’t last long in doggy and soon filled the bag she let me get a few more pumps in taking my time to pull out which is better then some previous times where as soon as you bust they jump up.

After Polly had a small clean up station that I used while we chatted for a few minutes and she offered me a water. A hug before I left and I was on my way. Total damage was 150 and well worth it, I can cross this fantasy off my list. She said she’s here for a few more days before she leaves.
great review what town in suffolk?

Ok, I just had to join the Polly club, and what fun!

I tried to hook up with her a little after Steveoo's review but the first time I reached out she didn't get back to me until about 2 hours later and my time window was gone. I told her as much and said maybe some other time. Well, that time was tonight. I almost never monger at night, but I found myself with the house to myself, so I was checking the ads hoping to see Polly's go up. I wasn't going to venture out unless she was available. Her ads the last few day have said she's in Lindenhurst, which wouldn't be too far to travel for me at night. I kept refreshing the ad sites, and then, before it was too late, her ad went up and I texted immediately asking if she was available in about an hour (I need at least 30 minutes to an hour for the blue pill to take full effect, which often makes set up more difficult and stressful for me). She got back to me within 5 minute this time, and said she was free, so I took my pill, took a shower and headed out. Oh, I told her I wanted a half hour and was told 200.

I arrived a bit early, so texted from down the block. It took about 10 minutes to hear back, and she said to give her a few more minutes. About 5 minutes later I had the room number, and I pulled into the motel and was on my way up, still about 10 minutes ahead of schedule, but with plenty of time for my pill to be working.

What a nice little lady she is. Very friendly and damn cute. She is exactly the girl in the pics, but it's surprising how small she really is. I left the donation on a table and took my clothes off and put them on a chair as instructed. She got undressed as I got on the bed and then she laid next to me and cuddled into me backwards, much like what Stevoo describes in his review. Then she gave me her rules up front just so there would be no misunderstandings. Basically they boiled down to no kissing on the lips and don't play with her pussy. Fair enough.

She cuddled for a few minutes just like a girlfriend might. She has soft skin and pretty feet and I was getting hard. She turned a bit toward me and I started kissing and fondling her little pierced nipples. She reached down for junior, wondering if she could reach from her position and had a nice reaction when she could. Due to her size, I realized that as she was stroking me, junior was very close to her feet, so I moved him to touch one of them. She took the hint and said "let me see if I can do this" and moved a bit to the side and started a nice footjob. Not only did this feel really nice, it was just an amazing site, this small person jerking my dick with her pretty feet! After about 2 minutes she got tired and asked if I was ready for her to suck me. Of course!

On went the cover and as CBJ's go, she's very good; she didn't go balls deep, but pretty close. It was very energetic, but I wasn't in danger of popping too soon. When she asked me if I was ready for the main event, I asked her to keep going a little longer and she obliged.

When I told her I was ready, I thought she might climb on top, but she said she's no good that way, and that earlier she had done an on-top session and she wasn't up to it. So I decided to start in doggy. She felt amazing in this position and the view was very nice. As a bit of an added bonus, due to her size, her feet were basically under my balls and when I angled my thrusts just right I could feel her heels graze against the boys and it was a real turn on.

After 2 or 3 minutes I had to have her in mish. This looked and felt great. I kissed her feet a bit, but she was ticklish, so I had to stop. Then she started playing with her pussy and really got into it. Once she started getting into it, I started really going fast and hard. I had more time, but I just wanted to bust. I know when the provider starts egging you on to cum, it can be a turn off, but in this case, I started it by saying "do you want me to cum" and her response was to say "yes, fuck me till you cum, fuck me." So then I'm saying "I'm gonna cum inside you" and she's saying "fuck me, fuck me" and it's awesome and I had a really long O in the bag telling her "I'm cumming, I'm cumming.". Her small little pussy felt fantastic.

She had some baby wipes for me and hand sanitizer. We chatted a little more as I got dressed and we hugged goodbye and I was on my way with a smile and an item off my bucket list.

She's definitely worth the 200. She has a great attitude and she's just a lot of fun. I was there less than the half but probably a little more than a short stay. I wasn't rushed at all, and probably could have fucked her longer, but I just got too carried away to last more.

Stay safe!