Polly Pocket “Little Person” 718-678-0581 Sayville

Name: Polly Pocket
Phone Number: 718-678-0581
SHE’S 100% REAL!!!!!!!

I have been reading these forums for several years now but she was worth making an account and posting about. So today I contacted her and got a very fast response. Honestly I was hesitant to try her as I was expecting a bait and switch. She does have a verification system in place as she is a rarity. I called after I text her and she pick up, after speaking to her briefly we agreed to meet for a short service as I intended to stop by on my way to work. She does require you too I send a photo of yourself prior to meeting.

Review:
When I was 5 mins I gave her a courtesy call and let her know. Upon arrival I called and she gave me to room number. Knocked on the door and she opened it. To my surprise it is her. Once I got in the room I placed the donation on the dresser and she instructed me to wash my hands. After washing my hands I undressed. Still in complete shock that I’m finally seeing a Little person. She climbs on the bed and I am getting hard just looking at her. After she places the hat on me with her tiny hands she starts an enthusiastic CBJ. You would think that she can’t DT but she has no gage reflex. Literally going to town on me. I tell her that I’m ready to f*** and she than bends over licks her hard and slides me in for doggy. When I tell you her pussy was so wet and tight smh. Her pussy was soaking wet, no lube required. I start hitting it from the back at I’m deep inside her she’s enjoying it telling me she “Loves what she does.” After about 5 mins I can’t hold it much long so I decide I want to finish in missionary. She rolls over and I began stroking her deep in missionary giving her every inch of me. She’s loving every second of it too. After about another 3 mins I cum. Being so excited and not having much time before work I came so quickly. And I didn’t help that she really was into it with her soaking wet pussy

Face: 8/10 (Very Attractive IMO)
Body: 10/10 (Them little are THICK)
Attitude: 7/10 (Strictly Business yet very professional)
Service: 9/10 (Everything Covered)
Location: 5/10 (She’s definitely worth a more upscale location)

Prices:
QV- 200
HH- 300
HR- 500

Rules:
-Everything Covered
-No GFE
-No DATY

billyS

Reign of Terror
Thanks for the detailed review.

Please note we removed the links and pictures from your review as we no longer allow that.

Welcome to the board.

It has come time for me to step up and contribute. Have been using UG for years as a reference for credibility. As OP said up top, how can you pass this up. Called mid day and got voice mail, called again 20 mins later and got an answer. Usual set up, went for short with quote of 150. I can’t stand that location off of 27 but couldn’t turn down the opportunity. Texted on arrival and got room #. Just as advertised in the pics. Upgraded to HH for 220, I guess YMMV on cost. Nice CBJ followed by doggie, smashed for a while. Then went to mish for for sometime as well to maximize my time. Mush was great as the view was nice, legs pinned all the way back and felt like I was in my own video. Back to doggie and pounded away until blew in the bag. I was sweating like an animal. Clean up and small talk, out the door. If you’re curious, get there soon. She said she was going up to WestChester to check it out. Safe Mongering my bros.