Poconos AMP

Close Encounters

Stay away from Close Encounters R&T only and pricy They do check ID at door and write the info down $160 for nude rub and there are no extras Woman told me that cameras in room are active and "man in the booth" is listening Would not go back

Hit Tokyo Lux Spa again yesterday...

Found myself in the Stroudsburg area again yesterday and in need of some action. I was really in the mood for FS or at least something more erotic than this place. If I were in NYC I probably would've given Amy a call or something. I actually considered driving 40min into NJ to my fav RMP - BUT when the big head kicked in, realized I really didn't have the time for that - SO... I hit Tokyo Luxury Spa

Again...another great experience. Same prices as my original post. Had a different gal, Lisa. 30's, average looking, Barley spoke English. An AMAZING massage for well over 50 min, front and back then she asked the standard "we finished?". I said no and she went to work on Gern Jr. - Soft and teasing at first then slowly worked into a nice two fisted tug. She even let my hands roam a bit.

I walked out refreshed, relaxed and releived of some of that pesky DNA!!

Oh BTW - saw an ad the local rag (PR) classified about a new place called "Oriental Acupressure" in E. S'burg. I called, the mamsan said the door fee was $70 (a little high for the area) and it was impossible to understand her when she was trying to tell me the address. Anybody know anything about this place.

gern

Last edited:
gern777 said:
1. They check ID at the door - as in you have to show a drivers licence and they take down your address and licence #. They SAY they destroy the paperwork at the end of every shift - but who knows.

2. CAMERAS IN THE ROOMS!!

But the straw that broke my back with this place was the time some coked-up blonde (my opinion) literally badgered me for the entire massage that I should pay the $100 to get her naked so she wouldn't wrinkle her outfit while giving me the massage. ARE YOU F***KING KIDDING ME??!!!! Obviously I suggested that if she wanted to take her clothes off so bad - just do it, I won't mind. "NO!! YOU HAVE TO PAY!!" She literally did not shut up about it. Then when it came time to finish, she went on and on about how I better not "mess up her outfit" and again on and on about how she hated doing this, all men are pigs.. blah, blah..
Kick ass thread gern777, I can't believe the cameras in the rooms, haggling for $, taking license info. I will never go to mp in Poconos, or Poke no Hoes. The best experiences are always at the amp and for a decent price. The other places usually give bad massages and are just skanks trying every way to rob us.
My first experience at a mp was quite some ago in a place that is out of business. It's amazing how I never forgot the first. They used a glove to give a HR, a glove! for 60 bucks! I was an amateur monger at that time :) and the little head was in charge. I tryed again thinking maybe I might be able to do better the 2nd time. I received a quick 10 min lousy massage, then she started bitching about give her a tip for a hr, 60, but I said I wanted a massage. That bitch wanted to just jerk me for 120. I never went back and she was cursing me out the door. This place used to be on Rt 22 called Absolute Relaxation (anyone remember this place)?. I'm so glad I found a great amp now where I can fully relax and they treat me like a king, and I treat them as my queen.

Bust in the Poconos

http://www.wnep.com/Global/story.asp?S=4160037&nav=5ka4

Prostitution Raid in the Poconos

Wednesday, November 23, 4:12 p.m.
By Scott Schaffer

Three people were taken into custody and charged with prostitution after police in the Poconos raided a massage parlor Wednesday. It's not the first time police hit the place in Mount Pocono.

Officers arrested three women at the Sports Spa Massage along Route 196 in Mount Pocono. Each, police said, will be charged with prostitution- related offenses. Police said two of them have previous arrests for prostitution.

"They were giving massages, showers and engaging in sex in exchange for money," said Sergeant Harry Lewis of Pocono Mountain Regional Police Department.

Back in April, police shut down the same business, and arrested two different women for prostitution but police said say subsequent to that, new owners came forward and were allowed to reopen the place.

At Jad's Family Restaurant just up the road from the Sports Spa manager Tom Annunziato said he was suspicious of the business right from the beginning. "A health spa in that kind of building and the clientele that was there, mostly men," he said of what made him suspicious.

Police said the the suspects will be arraigned, not only on the prostitution counts, but also on charges related to operating a corrupt organization, similar to organized crime.

This is the fifth prostitution raid in the last year-and-a-half for Pocono Mountain Regional Police. Sergeant Lewis is at a loss to explain why these kinds of operations are springing up in Monroe County.

"Our department's philosophy is to be pro-active. As soon as we get enough probable cause to shut these places down, we've been doing so," he explained.

Pocono Mountain Regional Police are also working with immigration officials to see if the women arrested Wednesday are actually American citizens.

Update on Poconos AMP's

Thought I'd give us all some updates on the Poconos places, and maybe help revive this much needed thread. Many of these have been mentioned already, but this is all all pretty current info from my escapades over the last 5-6 months. Tokyo Spa - pretty much still as Gern describes. .6 at the door, R&T, very good massage. Affinity - by the outlets - American girls, I have seen 2 blondes, both good to very good looking (probably over 30 though). I forget the rates - I think .6 for 30-40 min, but then it goes up for various options. Last time I think my total was about $$ for mutual, but as the term was used in another older post, there was no Frank Sinatra music playing here. Accu Spa is a decent place. Massages not as good as Tokyo, but they will play Frank Sinatra music for you for the typical $, plus the .6 at the door. Decent looking for AMP, but it can vary. There is a pretty new place on the right 611 Spa. TOFTT here - pretty much the same as Accu, but the facilities are somewhat dingy. They have a big fish tank in the entry area, but there are no fish in it and the entry stinks of algae/mildew - not likely to head back here, Accu is much better for the same thing. On the left side a little past Accu in the P-Mart (there is a pizza shop in the same mall) there is an American place. Never been there, but I have eyed the place while waiting for my pizza. Look like typical American place, girls are decent looking, but some really old posts talk about this place not playing Frank Sinatra and upselling. That would be my impression from the outside. ALso, one thing that bothers me about this place. On 2-3 times while waiting for my pizza, one of the girls has her ride (hubby?bf?) show up and she's outside chatting with the person, but there is a teenage girls with them also. Kind of kills the mood for me. Anyway, moving on up 611, almost to Mt. Pocono, there is an AMP place on the right in a very small strip mall (opposite the Cheesecake Factory???). Went there recent and won't be back. 2 girls, .6 at the door, not good looking, bt I was there and didn't feel like driving back. I hear her set a kitchen timer in the room (again, a mood killer - she's can't read a clock???) She gave a terrible massage for about 15-20 minutes, let me touch a little, and then wanted .8 to play some Billy Joel music, which for some reason I felt was alot. Maybe I was just anticipating this being a VERY mechanical version of his tunes. We bounced around with other options, and I guess I just felt the mood was totally dead, so I left. And finally, up to the advertised spa off exit 20 on I84. American girls, been there a few times. They will not play Billy Joel music or Frank Sinatra and the rates can easily get over $$ total for various combinations of clothes coming off. They are on the older side - well into 30's or more, but sometimes experience is good. If you go for mutual some girls will let you get quite far if you are giving them a nice massage. So - hope you guys find this helpful and maybe we can revive this thread with some other current info.

went to Fountain Spa on 611 on Saturday. $40 for half hour. Girls are like a 5. Rush service. Ok RNT. Great place if you are short on time. Can be pricey for extras.

Affinity

Has anyone been to Affinity Massage near Camelback on Rt. 940?
I went a few time about 1 or 2 years, $60 an hour, Tips are $60 topless,
$80 nude, $100 to massage girl and happy ending. The girls are american and good looking. They had a girl named Amber who was great looking, long hair, 22 years old, I would rate a 9. The other girl were fine too.
If anyone been here let me know. It worth checking out if in area.
I stopped at Affinity just the other day. My attendant was a beautiful girl named Carmen. Thin, long dark hair, nice tan, great boobs. $50 for 40 minutes and 100 tip for a mutual massage and great ending. I don't know if they offer any more than that. I don't think Carmen did but some of the other girls may. I would like to know if anyone has ever experienced more than just a HE at this place.

JR

My computer runs out of battery really fast?

My computer keep on hanging and then restart when I open any games. I scan it with mcafee anti virus, and my computer has no virus, scan it with superantispyware and no threats found. I also used kaspersky rescue disk, and nothings found. I format my computer and install a games, and it hangs again. By the way, I think the games is not the problem, it is on my computer but I don't know why its hanging and restarting now. Help me pls. THnx, Happy new year to all. unlock iphone 3g

My other computer has crashed for the second time?

now i was using nod32 antivirus.i think it was not working properly..when downloading files by using torrents my internet connection was very slow.now a days my pc which was very slow..i think some one was hacking my pc...suggestion pls..what to do? unlock iphone 3g