Poconos AMP

So finally there is a new (relatively) AMP in the Poconos area. The place is called Tokyo Luxury Spa (Bartonsville exit off of rt 80 - about 1/2 mile on the right). It's one of those places where half the building is the massage facility and the girls live in the other half.
First - good news. THe place is very clean, the women are nice, the massage is EXCELLENT, really gets all the kinks out and you will end on a happy note. Also you can get an amazing hour-long massage that ends happily for $100 (incl tip!)

The bad news - the women are OK looking, considering they are all in their mid-late 30's. Also there are NO extras here - in fact some of the gals will actually scold you for asking. This is strictly a RUB and T.. place.
I've had several girls here and Ann is by far the best -the last time I saw her she even let my hands roam a little - but I haven't seen her here in a while.

Bottom line - if you find youself in the NEPA/Poconos area and need to relax, this place is a great bet for an hour of your life - just expect the basics, that's all. Also considering the the very few options in this area - this -place is easily the best.

gern
(hoping no rules were violated)

Last edited:
PA Amps

There is a new one off of I84 in Greenville. I haven't stopped in yet. I think its call sereneity or something like that. Its just off of the Exit on the north side

It's off exit 302. The sauna was not available-broken. They have a billboard on the highway, so I will post the phone number 570-620-9522. K--gals late 30'sand 40's. Looks-3's & 4's. However a good massage some roaming alowed-YMMV.If you're on a business trip,it's a nice pit stop.

the other Pocono "option"

There is another MP in the Poconos/Stroudsburg area called "Close Encounters". It's been in biz for like 25 years or something in a relatively isolated part of rt 209 near Marshall's Creek. This is the place where all the NYers and NJites go when they visit PA or for batchelor parties or whatever. MOstly good ol' American gals.
I used to go here a long time ago but haven't been back in years. why??
The problems -

1. They check ID at the door - as in you have to show a drivers licence and they take down your address and licence #. They SAY they destroy the paperwork at the end of every shift - but who knows.

2. CAMERAS IN THE ROOMS!!

4.Most of the gals there are whitetrash, moneygrubbing skanks (which would be fine with me-if they were good looking and offered xtraz-which they are NOT and they DON'T!!)

5. did I mention CAMERAS IN THE ROOMS!!

6. Waaaay to expensive. The last time I was there (again this was YEARS ago). The door fee was $65 for the hr, then the homely chick I was paired with wanted $60 for topless. She had a great pair so I asked for Russian finish - the bitch wanted ANOTHER $60 for that (total $185!!). I laughed and told her I could get laid anywhere else for that price. Her responce, "Yeah...well not with ME!!" It was so pathetic I just finished as quick as possible and left.

But the straw that broke my back with this place was the time some coked-up blonde (my opinion) literally badgered me for the entire massage that I should pay the $100 to get her naked so she wouldn't wrinkle her outfit while giving me the massage. ARE YOU F***KING KIDDING ME??!!!! Obviously I suggested that if she wanted to take her clothes off so bad - just do it, I won't mind. "NO!! YOU HAVE TO PAY!!" She literally did not shut up about it. Then when it came time to finish, she went on and on about how I better not "mess up her outfit" and again on and on about how she hated doing this, all men are pigs.. blah, blah..

Christ I'm getting pissed now just thinking about it!

I literally had to think about something else and FORCE myself to finish because it was such a turnoff.
I haven't gone back since.

Again - if in the area Toyko Luxury Spa on Rt 611 in Bartonsville (as Traderdave said it's off rt 80w exit 302.

just sharing

gern

Last edited:
I 've been there, since it is close to my golf outing that I do every year in that area, last year I went about 11pm on a sat night. I was horny as hell and listened to the little head. Same scenario, took my license info , and in to the room with the the best one of the two, they were both skanks, but this one had huge tits., she gave a shitty massage, with warm oil, and on the flip wanted a hundred for nude, I gave in and started playing with her huge Tits, and started going south with my hands and she says, Oh no I have my period( most likely bull shit) any way starts tugging on junior and some russian, and then I ask to rub my dick between her ass cheeks( she had a big round ass) she agrees, I pour some oil on her ass and start my thing , she says don't cum on her ass, I say sure no problem;) and then 5 minutes later blow a huge load all over her ass and down her ass cheeks, she says what the fuck? I said oops sorry and quickly got dressed and was out of there leaving her to wipe my man junk off her ass her self.

Never again, no matter how horny I am this year:)

You had better luck than I did at the Tokyo Spa early this summer. I just got a fantastic massage with no happy ending. I was disappointed about the ending, but the massage was so professional that I fell asleep at the end (which usually happens with me and a professional massage). I wondered if repeat visits might result in more....and apparently they may...but not that much more. I still prefer Island Spa in Milford - on Route 209. There full service is on the menu, as is everything in between. The massages, however, are not nearly so good.

Bigd18 said:
I 've been there, since it is close to my golf outing that I do every year in that area, last year I went about 11pm on a sat night. I was horny as hell and listened to the little head. Same scenario, took my license info , and in to the room with the the best one of the two, they were both skanks, but this one had huge tits., she gave a shitty massage, with warm oil, and on the flip wanted a hundred for nude, I gave in and started playing with her huge Tits, and started going south with my hands and she says, Oh no I have my period( most likely bull shit) any way starts tugging on junior and some russian, and then I ask to rub my dick between her ass cheeks( she had a big round ass) she agrees, I pour some oil on her ass and start my thing , she says don't cum on her ass, I say sure no problem;) and then 5 minutes later blow a huge load all over her ass and down her ass cheeks, she says what the fuck? I said oops sorry and quickly got dressed and was out of there leaving her to wipe my man junk off her ass her self.

Never again, no matter how horny I am this year:)
Now that's funny! I cam just picture the scene! Clean yourself up -seeyou!

Ask and ye shall receive

sorry to hear you got shut out. Remember this place is relatively above board. THe women there are not hos, they are trained massuses and see the hand relief as just part of the massage. Of course they won't do it unless you ask.
My first time there after an amazing 50min or so massage I was flipped over adn the woman looked at me and said , "Finished?" She seemed to be asking a quiestion, as in "are we finished". I responded very politely , "No, not finished yet." She smiled, touched mr happy adn asked "you want?" I said yes- she locked the door and got busy.

Or perhaps your timing was just bad. There was a string of MP busts in a town about 30 miles away a few months ago. Maybe they were beign careful at the time. Might be worth it to try again.

gern

RichardNY said:
You had better luck than I did at the Tokyo Spa early this summer. I just got a fantastic massage with no happy ending. I was disappointed about the ending, but the massage was so professional that I fell asleep at the end (which usually happens with me and a professional massage). I wondered if repeat visits might result in more....and apparently they may...but not that much more. I still prefer Island Spa in Milford - on Route 209. There full service is on the menu, as is everything in between. The massages, however, are not nearly so good.

Has anyone been to Affinity Massage near Camelback on Rt. 940?
I went a few time about 1 or 2 years, $60 an hour, Tips are $60 topless,
$80 nude, $100 to massage girl and happy ending. The girls are american and good looking. They had a girl named Amber who was great looking, long hair, 22 years old, I would rate a 9. The other girl were fine too.
If anyone been here let me know. It worth checking out if in area.

Whoa....hold on. I think you're talking about the place on Rt 611 in Tannersville (close to Camelback and very close to The Crossings OUtlets, up on a hill off the road, brown building). Holy crap - a friend of mine told me he went right after the place opened up and swore that it wasn't "that kind" of massage place.
That Bastard!! I'll have to check it out next time I'm in that area.

Thanks for the 411

gern<---- needs some new friends!!!

Last edited:
Your Right its Rt 611 near Outlet Stores, the advertise on the billboards in that area.
Check it out the girls are real nice.
Can I leave an address and Phone # on this site?

Tokyo is a good place -- one of the best massages I ever had. I love the way they cover you with the sheet and rub through it, it feels great. It is an respectable sort of place. When they say "all finished" and smile at you, if you don't say anything -- thats the end. Thats when you have to ask, and you will receive.

Affinity used to be good, but the past two times it sucked. Last time I make an appointment for an hour. I get there (an hour drive) and the girl says she has another appointment, so she can only do 20-30 minutes. WTF? But the icing on the cake was they jacked up their prices. It is a good massage though. YMMV depending on various factors they use to "qualify" you. (they are a legit place, my wife has gone there one or twice - so they are very discreet).

I used to drive by Close Encounters all the time. Really skanky girls, and from what I've heard the prices are really high. Nothing worse is an over talkative coke whore when you are trying to relax! I've already been badgered like that, and it ruins the whole thing. And coke whores have this bad habit of giving you a "one hour massage" in 20 minutes. Last time I went to a non amp, I paid for an hour and was back in my car with a crappy massage within 20 minutes. Why the hell do they even offer an hour if you won't get it? I'm naive I guess - always hoping I'll actually get an hour. The only places that do are the AMP. Those are always a great massage.

AMP on RT 209

There is an AMP on business route 209. I saw mendy there, she was simply fantastic. Small frame, large on top, energetic, friendly, all for 180. I forget the first numbers but the advertise in the paper the last 4 are 1648. Mendy is not always there, she says that her friend that is there when she is not is also very good.

Bigd18 said:
Then I ask to rub my dick between her ass cheeks( she had a big round ass) she agrees, I pour some oil on her ass and start my thing , she says don't cum on her ass, I say sure no problem;) and then 5 minutes later blow a huge load all over her ass and down her ass cheeks, she says what the fuck? I said oops sorry and quickly got dressed and was out of there leaving her to wipe my man junk off her ass her self.
I would have done the same thing...In fact, I have.

Close Encounters

Stay away from Close Encounters R&T only and pricy They do check ID at door and write the info down $160 for nude rub and there are no extras Woman told me that cameras in room are active and "man in the booth" is listening Would not go back