Pleasure-Palace.club / Wall Street Desires Reviews & Discussion 917-622-9836

2 things I forgot to mention in my review.

1. when Yume was riding me, she was fucking RIDING HARD. For a good 8 to 10 minutes, she was coming down hard on me. I was gloriously fucked.

2. During our little chat, I brought up I like the beach but I need to get into better shape. Using her translator app, she made a joke about meat is good cause it floats in the sea. Had a good laugh with that.

2 things I forgot to mention in my review.

1. when Yume was riding me, she was fucking RIDING HARD. For a good 8 to 10 minutes, she was coming down hard on me. I was gloriously fucked.

2. During our little chat, I brought up I like the beach but I need to get into better shape. Using her translator app, she made a joke about meat is good cause it floats in the sea. Had a good laugh with that.
Yume does not ask for tips. It’s been like this for a while. She’s not trying to get extra money from you, she’s just going by the book. If she wanted extra money she can easily ask for upgrade $$ which she doesn’t.

lol you are not special, she is.

Hibiki 45 min $450 dfk, bbbj, fiv, bbfs

After spending a lot of money on an independent and having no physical chemistry, I called Gaga up for any last minute line up. She offered Hibiki and I wasn't disappointed

Like a snake, she's slim and athletic. Might even help me get over my fear of snakes haha. Around 5'2 probably 92 lbs with very wonderful perky breasts.
Introduction, lfk, donation and then just a very simple quick shower. Back in the room, we started making out, her tongue is small so that was a bit of an issue. But she allows for multiple fiv and gets nice and wet too. Plus sensitive nipples.
As we're short on time, started missionary and kissing for a few minutes and then flipped to lazy dog. After a while I grabbed her boobs while nibbling her ear and her whole body shook. That got my to my limit and I emptied out three days on her clean back. Quickly cleaned is both up and then we chat for a bit
After five minutes, tried a second round with a bbbj. It's not my thing unfortunately. Then started with fiv and hj and soon missionary. But I unfortunately got a hamstring pull so I had to stop. Not enough time to enjoy anymore, I finger blasted her till she came then cleaned up and left

Talked to Gaga and the new assistant Mochi,I think. She's very cute. Said next time try everything and I might haha

Yume does not ask for tips. It’s been like this for a while. She’s not trying to get extra money from you, she’s just going by the book. If she wanted extra money she can easily ask for upgrade $$ which she doesn’t.

lol you are not special, she is.
So the upgrade is 200? Other J girls that met there is only 100.

I don't think she really wants to do PSE for $0. It is just some how (maybe though being to over worked and exhausted) she forgot to ask and it became the norm since we are all talking about it. When she sees someone that has been there before she can't bring herself to tell them.
Ok. You are right. I am wrong. Lol.

I don't think she really wants to do PSE for $0. It is just some how (maybe though being to over worked and exhausted) she forgot to ask and it became the norm since we are all talking about it. When she sees someone that has been there before she can't bring herself to tell them.
YMMV. My first time with her it was no up charge. She was the one who asked me if I wanted BBFS. I actually tried to tip her at the end but she refused.

Do I think I'm special? Nah. She knows the little things help build loyal customers.

Review : Natsu
MMS brought me to the room where I meet Natsu. We started out with the formalities and she tells me that this is her first full day. She arrived the day before and saw a few customers then took the night off to have a burger and drinks. This was good since it distracted me from my own issues made her feel more like a GF than just another sex doll. We go to the showers and there was just the usual attention to fun spots but not preview. Back to the room and that is when she asks me to get on the bed and she climbs on top of me and asked me if kissing was ok. I said hell yes then we start DFK. It was kind of funny to me that she asked but that made her cuter to me. After kissing she starts kissing my body slowly going down to my cock which is rock hard now. Then she gives a good bbbj with good suction and no teeth. I ask her for 69 and she complied. Her pussy was shaven and clean so I went to town. I could feel her body shaking with pleasure after a while so I fiv. This sent her over the top and she let out a few heavy gasps. She is ready now to get started and she turns around a slowly slides me in. It was so tight. She rides me for at least 15min where I felt her clench tight 3 times each time staring into my eyes. I didn't want to pop yet so I ask for dog and then mish where I cream inside her as her knees are past her shoulders. She giggles as I slowly pull out and watch my goo slowly drip out. What a great sight. We talk a bit more and my time is up but she still gives me shower. As I leave I tell Viola that this one is a keeper and that I will definitely see her again.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Review : Natsu
MMS brought me to the room where I meet Natsu. We started out with the formalities and she tells me that this is her first full day. She arrived the day before and saw a few customers then took the night off to have a burger and drinks. This was good since it distracted me from my own issues made her feel more like a GF than just another sex doll. We go to the showers and there was just the usual attention to fun spots but not preview. Back to the room and that is when she asks me to get on the bed and she climbs on top of me and asked me if kissing was ok. I said hell yes then we start DFK. It was kind of funny to me that she asked but that made her cuter to me. After kissing she starts kissing my body slowly going down to my cock which is rock hard now. Then she gives a good bbbj with good suction and no teeth. I ask her for 69 and she complied. Her pussy was shaven and clean so I went to town. I could feel her body shaking with pleasure after a while so I fiv. This sent her over the top and she let out a few heavy gasps. She is ready now to get started and she turns around a slowly slides me in. It was so tight. She rides me for at least 15min where I felt her clench tight 3 times each time staring into my eyes. I didn't want to pop yet so I ask for dog and then mish where I cream inside her as her knees are past her shoulders. She giggles as I slowly pull out and watch my goo slowly drip out. What a great sight. We talk a bit more and my time is up but she still gives me shower. As I leave I tell Viola that this one is a keeper and that I will definitely see her again.
Damage?
Tip for bbfs?
Physical description of the girl?

Also please include paragraph breaks and line skips for easier reading.

Natsu - $240/30min. 5’3, thin and fit, 32B (not E as website is way off). Bbbj, 69 (didn’t rim me and I didn’t ask), mish, Cg, doggy. She offers pse but I did not partake. She’s tanned now and not as white skin as the pics. A few tats on her body which reminded me of Kawano. She is actually in the same room as Kawano.

Natsu is pretty passionate. She enjoys daty when I went down on her bare hairless pussy and I made her wet af. 69 is good, her bbbj goes half way mixes in with some spit, shaft job and hj at the base. I like eating her pussy but she didn’t like dato lol.

she kisses back with a vengeance and pulls me in for kisses while I am fucking her. She also likes to wrap her arms and legs around me so that’s always a good sign as she’s engaged and tries to position herself so you can pound her hard and deep. The other guy got the bbfs upgrade but I didn’t. She quoted me $100 bbfs cum outside or $200 cum inside. She was tight and I had my Japanese condom so I was fine saving myself some money. CG was very good too, she rides for a long time and will come down from time to time for more dfk. Doggy is always good and she lets me get a good angle on her to pound it out. I pulled out and ripped condom for an asscheek finish.

she’s around 27 and her tats is a unique feature for japanse girls. Only know Kawano as another who’s got tats.

Ririy new girl. $240/30 min + $100 tip. Pics on the site are her and she looks closest to the birthday pic. Very cute and bubbly and she could not stop smiling the entire time I am with her.

she told me she’s 22 and I tend to believe based on her body. Super tight body with a firm flat stomach. Very nice perky b tits and a very nice pussy for daty. Another bald hairless wonder that lasered all of her hair off. (Is it weird that I also check the armpit and there is just nothing but milky white skin under the arm???). Gave me a nice bbbj with lots of balls and shafts action and keep looking up and asking me if she’s doing a good job. She does not DT either and I didn’t force a gag reflect out of her either.

She’s so flexible that I pushed her knees flat to the bed while I was on top of her. It’s a pretty sight looking down at her while sliding my dick in and out of that pretty pussy. Fucked her for a bit and I wanted to rest so we move to CG but she can’t last long her for some reason so we moved to doggy where I slow fucked her a good 5 minutes more before I pulled out and cum on her ass and let the cum drip down. She’s very receptive to your actions, no blocking at all and she’s thin and and very cute with her big smiles.

paid $100 bbfscumoutside fee. Seems like more girls are having diff tiers of bbfs pricing now and it’s going up to $200 in most places. Annoying as fuck. You would think with everyone offering bbfs the price will come down!

gonna have to alternate back to girls that offer pse for free once in a while

Yume Hanabi 380 hr dfk bbbj cfs anal - Fucking this girl's ass up

Yes, it is all true...do what you want for no upcharge. I told her I have my own condoms. LOL you should have seen her face...condoms???? Pics are close but maybe from a while ago. I'd say she is 30s. I would believe F tits and big ass and a little belly. Teeth were good I believe. English much better than I anticipated.

Waited 5 mins maybe. Shower...just cleaning.

Her DFK and BBBJ were good. Did not do any type of daty but her pussy did look really nice. Shaved.

She sucked my dick while I played with those big tits. (natural). then I told her to put on condom. she put on one of hers. well, she tried then I put it on the other half of the way. Don't use her condoms. I went standing mish with her legs on my shoulders. She was tight but that condom was shit.

Then said lets do anal and she lubed up and changed condoms and used mine this time. And I fucked her ass hard in same position with legs up on my shoulders looking at her face as I fucked her balls deep in the ass. She let out a couple screams when I got really deep in there...real ones not that JAV bullshit. I was like I hope the mms doesn't bust down the down.

Then got standing doggy but she was keeping that ass a little away from me so went up on bed...i came close to coming a couple times but she pulled away a bit.
Took off condom and went back to bbbj to try to finish me off. Then I stood up and titty fucked her...and was close again but she couldn't keep up the pace long enough.
Then went to HJ and came on her tits. I worked her for about 45 mins. Took a shower and talked. Said she will be in america until 2027 if she was serious and she gave me her wechat.

i did tip her a whopping $20 and she tried to give it back to me and told me no one tips her and I said I do and she kept it.

Great girl but at longer times she tires a bit. The room was cool once the fan was put on the highest setting for me but I am a sweaty bastard.

PS over the years I've heard some bad things about Gaga's looks....I never saw her before. Well, she was mms and was wearing a mask but damn she was hot as fuck. If I ever get a chance to get on her I will all fucking day. That skinny spinner body with huge ass fakes is what I love.

Yume Hanabi

Baseball Card Stats
Services: BBBJ, BBFS, LFK, CIM
Damage: $380
Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Service: 11/10

After weeks of trying to set an appointment with Yume, I was finally able to! I must have texted MMS at least 4 or 5 different times, and each time she was either off or wasn't available until 7pm. I asked MMS to see if there were any days that that Yume was available before 7pm, but MMS said no - more on this later.

Anyway, setting up the appointment was easy - just a simple text and they gave me the location and exactly where to ring the bell. I've been there before, so it was easy to find. I go up and MMS greets me, asks me to take off my shoes, and has me wait in the waiting area (and offers me water). A few seconds later, Yume comes to get me and leads me to her room. She's definitely the girl in the photos, but the photos are either when she was younger and/or touched up. She looks a little older now, maybe late 30s, early 40s, but you can't really tell by her body, which I thought was great. During one of our conversations, she referred to herself as fat (and said that others say the same about her), but I think she's in great shape (not fit chick, but not too skinny) and was what I liked. Her boobs were natural (at least I thought so - nice and soft). Despite looking a little older, she's still pretty good looking and much better looking than most AMP ladies. Yume doesn't speak much English - she smiled a lot and obviously struggled to communicate, but it's decent enough to get her message across most of the time.

We open with some LFK and she grabs a towel while I undress. We head over to the showers and she gives me a TS with nuru. Her skin is really soft and she does a fantastic job. She even sucks my toes, which I've never really had before and wasn't sure if I would even like it, but she did a pretty good job so I'm not against it. Then comes the flip, where she does some quick work of licking my nipples before she continues to NURU and then gives me a BBBJ. After a couple minutes of this, I'm finally ready. She climbs on top and gives me BBFS in the form of cowgirl. A couple of minutes of this and I unload - as I'm unloading, she climbs off, so there's just a little CIP. She cleans me up and finishes showering. She pays extreme attention to detail and her work. After each BBBJ, she makes sure to use mouth wash - I guess if you think about it, getting a BBBJ and then her giving you LFK is kinda almost like you're tasting your own dick.

Anyway, we dry off and she leads me back to the room. She asks me to lay down and she gives me a massage, which was pretty decent. We continue to chat while she struggles with English. We do this for a little bit and then she asks me to flip over. Then she tries to get me interested again, but unfortunately, I don't have more than 1 pop usually. I kinda regret using it at the TS, but I kinda wanted to see if I could get a 2nd one out. She tries to BBBJ me, but unfortunately it's just not cooperating. She doesn't really give up, but after a few minutes, I let her know that the 2nd time just isn't gonna happen. She seems disappointed for me and says that the HH would have been a better option for me since I only have 1 pop. But I'm happy to lay with her for a while and chat. She occasionally tries to pique my interest with a short BBBJ, but it's obvious it's not happening. Laying with her, I nearly fall asleep because I'm pretty exhausted. It was a good time, but it was getting to be late.

Our hour is about up and she leads me back for a shower, where she helps clean me off. We get back to the room to dress. At this point, she still has not asked once for donation. After I'm done dressing, I give her the $380 and tried to tip her. In fact, I gave her $400 in the beginning and I'm trying to give her more (despite the fact that I knew she didn't accept tips). I figured she earned it and, even if she doesn't accept it, she knows that I'm grateful for her time (and if I see her again, hopefully she remembers that I tried to give her extra). She refuses and gives me back change. She also gives me her WeChat and sends me a goodbye message.

Back to the whole MMS telling me that Yume's only available after 7pm. I'm not sure if this was miscommunication, but Yume told me she's usually there by 11am, sometimes 10am. Not sure if there was some miscommunication with MMS or with Yume, or something else. Anyone else come across this?

Anyway, the session was amazing and I'm definitely going to repeat when my finances are straightened out. She told me she's going to be staying in the US for 5 years, so I'm looking forward to our next meetings!

Yume Hanabi

Services: BBBJ, BBFS, Greek, LFK, FIV, FIA
Other Stats Above

I made another appointment with Yume, messaged her ahead of time and she said she was starting at 1pm, so I set an appointment in the mid-afternoon. Scheduling was easy as always. I opted for half hour this time since I'm only good for 1 pop anyway.

I got there a little early (almost half an hour) and asked if I could go up early. I guess Yume wasn't busy because they let me up early. A girl different than the usual MMS that I saw last couple times opened the door, dressed in a long dress with makeup. Did the usual song and dance - take off shoes, use the bathroom, sit in the waiting room for a little bit.. then Yume came to get me and brought me to the room.

I quickly got undressed and she led me to the TS. Same as last time... oiled me up, NURU massage, some sucking thing she does along my back, and then sucks on my toes. Flip, and she starts on my front and then starts on the BBBJ. I start running my hands along her body and stuck a FIV - she didn't seem to mind. Then after a little bit, I stuck a FIA - again, no complaints. After a short moment, I was ready for more. She asked if I wanted to do Greek, which I said yes to.. then she got on top of the TS in doggy position and I stuck it in her ass and pounded away. After a few minutes, I blew my load. I laid back down on the TS for clean up and she quickly cleaned herself up as well before cleaning me off.

Afterwards, we went back to the room and she gave me a little massage and we chatted until time was up.

I got dressed and she led me to the exit, where I gave her a LFK and bounced.

Another great session with Yume.

Forgot to include: Damage was $240. She would not accept any tips.

Rina

CBJ CFS RIM BLS

First post for long time lurker.

Appointment was easy, had to reschedule due to schedule conflict and MMS was accommodating. Mix up with locations and was supposed to see ChengCheng but ended up getting Rina.

Anyway, she seemed a little tired/bummed out when I first saw her. Maybe rough day or night before. I was her first customer of the day. Went to standing shower, nothing happens in there, just cleaning really. She didn't clean me that thoroughly but I made sure to get everything because I do like a good RIM and it was a hot day.

Went back to room, straight to bed. She seemed surprised I asked for CBJ but I take full precautions. I don't even like kissing or anything. Pretty good CBJ (very wet and sloppy). I ask her for BLS, she obliges. And then I ask for RIM which she also does for a bit. I don't think she likes it much though. After a few mins I ask her to lay down to suck on her tits, nice A's. We move to missionary and she's not super tight but it felt great. Dumped a massive load in a few minutes and didn't even try another position.

Jumped into shower again to wash myself, she came with me but didn't help me much (it's okay). Got dressed, gave her $20 tip and bounced.

Overall it was all business, her providing a service and me providing money. I do prefer that sometimes. Pretty girl, young looking, service oriented, demeanor was a bit cold/gloomy, English is okay enough we don't need translator. Recommended for you all but I myself won't see her again for the next reason, I don't like going with providers that provide bb services. I inquired about bbfs at the end, not for me but just out of curiosity and it's $100 but YMMV.

Damage $230HH + $20 tip