Pleasure-Palace.club / Wall Street Desires Reviews & Discussion 917-622-9836

380/hr while going in raw? Seems like they don't charge you for the upgrade lol. Nice review
They do charge. I was just “special”. There are mentions of Japanese girls here that will upcharge so ymmv on your own chemistry and game. I have read Yume upcharges in other reviews also I had my A game on. A and Anal games I guess… lol

They do charge. I was just “special”. There are mentions of Japanese girls here that will upcharge so ymmv on your own chemistry and game. I have read Yume upcharges in other reviews also I had my A game on. A and Anal games I guess… lol
What happens is people always make it transactional and dont try often enough to see if it will just happen. Many of these J girls dont upcharge even some Chinese pros. But everyone gets mesmerized by pussy.

Saw Yume after the most recent review and can concur. Whatever the base price is, no tip.
My plan was Yume or Yua, I just wanted big boobies in my face.
I went Monday and booked in advance. When I got there at 1230 I was told to wait because Yume had not arrived yet. She shows up b15 minutes later and tells me she needs to get ready, and pulls me into the room. I asked for a shower and she asks if I can do a half hour. We go to the ts and she's thorough with cleaning, sucks my toes and a little tongue action on me. Flip over and she gives a great bbbj then hops on top and squeezes out my first load with out trying.
Back to the room and we make out a bit before she bbbjs me to rock hard before I return the favor and daty/dato. I slide inside her and inquire about greek. She says ok and I switch Holes, pumping until I Cia.
Clean up and head out.

Yume is nice, beautiful, with a giant rack. She was a bit cold to me, but I assume it's because I threw off her schedule. Besides that, she was pleasant to and never shied away, kept a smile on her face. 240 damage. Would repeat.
On the way out I used the restroom while a girl was blowdrying her hair in there and she told me she was yua, but I couldn't confirm because she had a towel covering her chest. Asked Gaga when she was going to be back in schedule and she laughed me off.

Saw Yume after the most recent review and can concur. Whatever the base price is, no tip.
I went Monday and booked in advance. When I got there at 1230 I was told to wait because Yume had not arrived yet. She shows up b15 minutes later and tells me she needs to get ready, and pulls me into the room. I asked for a shower and she asks if I can do a half hour. We go to the ts and she's thorough with cleaning, sucks my toes and a little tongue action on me. Flip over and she gives a great bbbj then hops on top and squeezes out my first load with out trying.
Back to the room and we make out a bit before she bbbjs me to rock hard before I return the favor and daty/dato. I slide inside her and inquire about greek. She says ok and I switch Holes, pumping until I Cia.
Clean up and head out.

Yume is nice, beautiful, with a giant rack. She was a bit cold to me, but I assume it's because I threw off her schedule. Besides that, she was pleasant to and never shied away, kept a smile on her face. 240 damage. Would repeat.
On the way out I used the restroom while a girl was blowdrying her hair in there and she told me she was yua, but I couldn't confirm because she had a towel covering her chest. Asked Gaga when she was going to be back in schedule and she laughed me off.
Nice review, just curious so Gaga is the MMS and not a provider this time?

Clean up and head out.

Yua is 5ft6 . Looks young internet has her at 25 based off her jav name.

Tits are huge size EE or so a bit of sag. A slight belly. Very good to great service. Yume is overall better service though. Yua is pretty good at head.

you can probably get Gaga when it's slow, not when it's busy
Last time I banged her is when the shop was still down by Fulton.
It was nice to bb her again thern... I remember bbing her the first time a PH.... she would let me do 30 minutes sessions at times and let me cum twice and sometimes fuck her in the ass. She was a great performer. She always asked "cum outside ok?" :)

At pleasure palace I saw Suzuki, Lana and two other girls (forgot their name). Suzuki was very cute , girly , submissive to me which I like, overall great experience no doubt . She was also in her 20s… only a little older than her pics which was great .

Lana has a little more flab on her butt now but still cute and sexy … if she keeps going this way she will soon be over the hill , hope she trains and follows a strick diet !!!
overall good experience.

the only negative experience I had was went this cute girl would not allow me to do anything, it just seemed she was too sensitive. Even when I was gentle. Shower was very mechanical and I was convinced she would do the same when the action starts … I opted out and waited for Y Hanabi … she was accommodating. Overall I like Pleasure palace.

i just hope Suzuki comes back - to PP or atleast Bubble girls or YPK … really waiting for her lollll

At pleasure palace I saw Suzuki, Lana and two other girls (forgot their name). Suzuki was very cute , girly , submissive to me which I like, overall great experience no doubt . She was also in her 20s… only a little older than her pics which was great .

Lana has a little more flab on her butt now but still cute and sexy … if she keeps going this way she will soon be over the hill , hope she trains and follows a strick diet !!!
overall good experience.

the only negative experience I had was went this cute girl would not allow me to do anything, it just seemed she was too sensitive. Even when I was gentle. Shower was very mechanical and I was convinced she would do the same when the action starts … I opted out and waited for Y Hanabi … she was accommodating. Overall I like Pleasure palace.

i just hope Suzuki comes back - to PP or atleast Bubble girls or YPK … really waiting for her lollll
And you paid???

not sure what u asking me ?

if u mean in the incident where she was just very cold and I had to change - I did give her a nice tip …. Be nice to PP (or any place) or you will not be invited anymore !
In reviews, we are supposed to be explicit in what we paid for service. So let be clear: what did you pay each lady specifically? Rate & tip.

And where are the details in what you experienced with each lady? Reviews are meant to be specific so other mongers can decide if they want the same experience.

Sorry to say you left a poor review. I'm actually surprised the mods left it up. Nothing personal.

not sure what u asking me ?

if u mean in the incident where she was just very cold and I had to change - I did give her a nice tip …. Be nice to PP (or any place) or you will not be invited anymore !
Friend. Look at the other reviews here. You will see they put in the time, cost and specific acts. Without those details it’s just rambling and not very useful especially you listed so many girls that have been gone for an long time.

Tnx

In reviews, we are supposed to be explicit in what we paid for service. So let be clear: what did you pay each lady specifically? Rate & tip.

And where are the details in what you experienced with each lady? Reviews are meant to be specific so other mongers can decide if they want the same experience.

Sorry to say you left a poor review. I'm actually surprised the mods left it up. Nothing personal.
i see - I am new at this so u have to excuse me here .
Give me some time and will make time to post a more comprehensive review .
thx for understanding

Here goes - will do my best -

I will post Suzuki (aka, Saeko, Ichika ) review , even though she is gone , she was my favorite/ best experience.
plus I was told by Bubble Girls that she will be back in 4 months , I saw her April 29th at PP.
Lead to her room. The slightly bigger ones , with mirror on one side , couch on the other and bed in between. I like that set up .
She was standing in the corner wearing a string bikini and a bikini top . Looking almost like a giggly, shy girl. That type of act or demeanor suits her look. Found her like 5 years older than her pics , still good, like she was in her 20s. To me she was real cute and even her not-so even-teeth gave her a naughty girly girl next door, Tom boy type of look. I pointed at My cheek and she gave me an enthusiastic kiss . I faced her and we kissed again on the mouth with a little tongue . Still had a smile on her face plus spoke on broken English.
I took control and she went along . Put the 240 on the table . Got her down (no shower - I was already very clean)… and she started a good enough BBBJ . No deep throat or great suction but she was good enough . There was not much thick hair to grab on her head but it was all fine as far as BJ. A little ball sucking as well.

I told her to say “fuck my mouth” using Google translator but she didn’t seem to understand and said something that I did not understand ! Did not want to ruin the flow so just let it go.

i told her to get the lubrication and I stared greasing her ass and started slowly applying it to her pussy . She seemed a little sensitive but I am strong and Athletic so she might have felt a little too much force . She did not complain though, so that was good .

i than aggressively patted her ass a few times told her to get the cover , put her in doggy at the edge of the bed , so I can get a great view in the mirror and started pounding her from behind. She started making the girly (aahh, aayyee ) noises which was good. Than went missionary . I kept telling her to stick her toungue out and she did , “you like “ I asked … “yes I like” she replied like a good girl.
Love the mirror in the room and the height of the bed , gives me a good angle when I stand on the ground as she is on the bed .
i than made her stand infront of the mirror and went doggy some more . I went hard and fast ( I can do that better than most ) and she took everything I gave her , which I like.
i finished in doggy on the bed as she was on all fours, with a condom .
30 mins
Cleaned up without shower .
gave her $20 tip and told the staff , “ she was good”

reading these other reviews , next time I will go one hour , use the shower also , try going raw on her . And will try cumming on her face ones . Plus Be a little more aggressive with the BJ, maybe shove her head on my cock more etc. Plus too her more … maybe even in between the session. That is my plan next time - doing that with a real cute , submissive girl with a perky body….mmmhhh .

i usually don’t like places that have so many rooms in one area and you can hear most things but PP seems to be just an erotic, horny place, I like the place .

I just hope Suzuki comes back .. I know it sounds pathetic waiting … lol. I don’t see any reason for her not to come back after a vacation - she is making money .

Yume Hanabi - 1 hour - $350 - No tip, LFK, BBJ, 69, BBFS, DATY, FIV, FIA, Anal, CIV (no upchare ever discussed)

What can I say about Yume that hasn't already been said? I will do my best...

This was my 1st time to PP. I have only frequented 1 other place a few times, so needless to say I was excited for my visit. Arriving 10 minutes before my appointment, I call up from the street. Gaga (I got her name once inside) saw me from the street and directed me to the proper door. Up some stairs through another door and I am inside and practically in Gaga's arms. She greeted me a hug and directed me to take off my shoes. She said Yuma is number 1 and gestures that she has huge tits. I laugh in acknowledgement as she guides me to a small room and offers me a drink.

A few minutes later and I am brought to Yume's room and greeted with an astounding sight. Standing there in a pink bra and panty set is Yume, smiling at me demurely. She asks if I have been here before and a let her know it my 1st time. Conversation is very limited as she speaks very little English and I know no Japanese. I mostly undress myself and she leads me to the shower room.

She hands me some Listerine and next I am face down on the table. Here I get a real good look at her phenomenal body. Full, natural Ds, a nice plump rump and a completely and kitty. Everything nice and tight. She is slightly older than her pictures, but that does not take away from her pure beauty. She applies a generous amount of nuru and she begins to slide those amazing breasts across my back and a cat bath all ove. Turning around and straddling me, she sucks each one of my toes. She then washes me off and asks me to flip.

Here I am free to feel around and she smiles and moans lightly as I cup her tits and bring them to my mouth. After a little of that, she puts me in her mouth for a soft BBJ. Light sucking action and little links on my balls to bring me to full attention. She straddles me again, grabs my member and says, "This okay?" I could barely say yes as she impales herself on me. She kisses me gently and gives me a little tounge. As this is my 1st time, I do not force more. She doesn't seem to be into kissing, but I could be wrong. She only rides for about 5 minutes and I know I'm gonna blow so I gently ease her off of me. She asks to go to the room and I happily oblige.

In the room I, place the money next a stuffed Winnie the Pooh and I ask for a massage. She places a towel over my back and just presses on my back in a few spots. Massages are not Yume's forte, but it's not why we come here. I get up and ask her to lay down. I begin at her neck and kiss my way down her body, make sure to spend ample time on here glorious mounds. I lick her clit and she bucks a bit, I am guessing to to sensitivity. I lightly finger her aas I eat her out for about 10 minutes, and she asks if Iwant a condom. Knowing that I was already inside her without one, and she said nothing about an upcharge, I decline and enter her missionary. Some Mish, CG, RCG. During this I play with her asshole a bit and ask if it is OK and she says yes. Some K9 and eventually I release inside her. Then she cleans me off.

We try to chat for a bit. She notices that I am having trouble breathing through my nose and we chat about allergies. She then asks me if I like Greek and when I say yes she says, "Maybe next time". I look at the clock and notice we still have about 15 minutes and I say, "How about now?" Next thing I know, we are 69ing and my thumb is in her ass. She gets into doggy and after a swipe of lube, she guides me into her tight asshole and I am.in heaven. I plow away for a good 10 minutes in her ass and she moans and takes it like a champ. CG anal to follow, but thanks to the BlueChew, I know there is no way I am gonna climax before time is up. She says "no 2 times?" with some disappointment, but I assure her that it's the pill and not her amazing skills. She cleans me off and we head to take a quick standing shower.

Next to the shower is a little restroom, which she uses as I shower up. I apologizes, but after the pounding I gave her ass I am not surprised. She cleans up to and thanks me as I help her. Back in the room she asks if I have Whatsapp and leaves her phone on the bed. Here I have to politely decline as I just don't think it's a good idea with me not being single.

Here was the awkward part. She is counting the money and she was unaware of the discount. For one week only, $20 off half, $30 off 60 and $40 off 90 minutes. I show her my text with Gaga and she nods in approval. I tried to tip her another $50 but she refused multiple times. I said I was just gonna leave it with Pooh Bear and she shook her head adamantly. Again a little awkwardness as she guides me out and asks Gaga about the fee. This annoyed me slightly as I already showed her the text. With this being the tail end of the discount week, I found it surprising that she was unaware of it. It's even on the What's New section on their web page. Gaga let's me out and asks me to come again, and I'm back out in the warm city sunshine.

Aside from the awkward money issue, this was an absolute phenomenal experience and I will certainly go again, if only to try what else is on the menu. I do not know why I was blessed enough with extra service with no charge, perhaps since it was becsuse it was my 1st time, perhaps she just liked me. But I will be in Yume again, I have no doubt.