Pleasure-Palace.club / Wall Street Desires Reviews & Discussion 917-622-9836

Anyone tried the new talent? Mainly Japanese.
Saw Anna….got the nobody you requested is available, but we have new girl Anna switch. 6/10…..rushed ts….don’t think that’s her pic online. Not unattractive….body a 5. She can receive well…need to get her program down packed. Felt like she was freelancing.

pokler

Power Bottom
Saw Anna….got the nobody you requested is available, but we have new girl Anna switch. 6/10…..rushed ts….don’t think that’s her pic online. Not unattractive….body a 5. She can receive well…need to get her program down packed. Felt like she was freelancing.
What?

that guy probably meant Hana, the Japanese girl@320/hr whom was working Asianstar a while ago.

If its indeed Hana, I saw her in passing, she's kinda sexier looking than her pics. Small top and bottom, but if she can perform like a nymph, she should be pretty good.

I saw Hana.
Bbbj, Full service covered. Face is a 6. Body 6. She takes good directions and can take dick. She uses a lot of lube.

Her personality adds +1 to the above.
I'll see her again.

Damn 320 for a 6 body and 6 face. And you still want to see her . What was her service? I would imagine 8+
What Hannah does is make you feel like you have a chance to date her. She sells the girlfriend feel so good. I'd say her looks are above the average girl in this price range.

Now 4 really really hot girls I've seen in NYC could not take my dick so another session is out with them....some just wrapped a hand around my dick....others just refused to see me again....but maybe I will give Eevee another try since she is at a different place....mwauh hahaha

What Hannah does is make you feel like you have a chance to date her. She sells the girlfriend feel so good. I'd say her looks are above the average girl in this price range.

Now 4 really really hot girls I've seen in NYC could not take my dick so another session is out with them....some just wrapped a hand around my dick....others just refused to see me again....but maybe I will give Eevee another try since she is at a different place....mwauh hahaha

Eevee body is really my type and not so easy to find, but her diva attitude was a problem.

I don't want to date any of em. I get your point though. She worked anywhere else before?? Metrogirls or AL??

I don't want to date any of em. I get your point though. She worked anywhere else before?? Metrogirls or AL??
I am talking about Hannah that was at PH.

Yeah I saw her the day before they got busted. Great bbbjcim. She is very pretty. But no rim .
She was. I had her her first week at PH. It was hot in the room but so it was a long bang but I thought she took it pretty well. I tried to book her again and Kim was like, "she is not for you"....haha.... I was size blocked with two girls there... but surprisingly I am Tori's favorite customer.

She was. I had her her first week at PH. It was hot in the room but so it was a long bang but I thought she took it pretty well. I tried to book her again and Kim was like, "she is not for you"....haha.... I was size blocked with two girls there... but surprisingly I am Tori's favorite customer.
Tori swore i was her favorite!!!!:mad::mad::eek:;):rolleyes::rolleyes:o_O:cool::cool:

pokler

Power Bottom

I'm staying from thee places for a while with all the shutdowns and apparent LE activity .
You ?