Pleasure-Palace.club / Wall Street Desires Reviews & Discussion 917-622-9836

That girl needs to get some fucking braces. Her smile is horrible. But besides that I thought she was hot. IMO she looks half black and half japanese. If really liked banging her and liked her body. But oh those teeth. NOTE: I am thinking this is the same girl that used the name Nako at CCP that I reviewed here on UG. She had a good personality too. Sucks that the teeth/smile are that fucking terrible. And you could say don't make her laugh but she laughs a lot. It is like motherfucking braces exist for this reason. Get them.
It def sounds like the same girl. When I saw the smile I immediately knew why they're blurred out in pics lol I like petite but her body seems very meh to me lol her doe eyes are def her best feature tho. I had her giving me head majority of the time but everything else was very average and underwhelming.

That girl needs to get some fucking braces. Her smile is horrible. But besides that I thought she was hot. IMO she looks half black and half japanese. If really liked banging her and liked her body. But oh those teeth. NOTE: I am thinking this is the same girl that used the name Nako at CCP that I reviewed here on UG. She had a good personality too. Sucks that the teeth/smile are that fucking terrible. And you could say don't make her laugh but she laughs a lot. It is like motherfucking braces exist for this reason. Get them.
Chocolate is CCP Nako and AStar Hitomi

There's a few more surprises around the city but let's not spoil it hahaha, some of these girls have renewed and improved themselves between stints.

What do you mean by "surprises"
Surprises as in girls with new names at different establishments.

Anyway, I saw Eiyi earlier this week. Nice average looking girl with big natural soft tits. Her pictures are 100% her on the website's profile. Paid $300 to see her for an hour. Her English is pretty good for Asian provider standards in NYC so you won't have to break out the translator.

I spent most of my time sucking and massaging her big tits if I wasn't inside her pussy one way or another. She totally doesn't mind that since it's less work, but I didn't let her off the hook easy. Went through a lot of mish and doggy while making out. She doesn't go all out with DFK, but more on the LFK side. She can't take big dicks too well so you must go slow with her to warm her up. Finished with a big load in her mouth.

Surprises as in girls with new names at different establishments.

Anyway, I saw Eiyi earlier this week. Nice average looking girl with big natural soft tits. Her pictures are 100% her on the website's profile. Paid $300 to see her for an hour. Her English is pretty good for Asian provider standards in NYC so you won't have to break out the translator.

I spent most of my time sucking and massaging her big tits if I wasn't inside her pussy one way or another. She totally doesn't mind that since it's less work, but I didn't let her off the hook easy. Went through a lot of mish and doggy while making out. She doesn't go all out with DFK, but more on the LFK side. She can't take big dicks too well so you must go slow with her to warm her up. Finished with a big load in her mouth.
Shaved?

Saw Micoto. Definitely Japanese, not as pretty or as tight as the picturea. I opted for 320-+200 CIP option. BBJ was ok, but FS was bad, as she had no idea how to move as she was more focused on the Japanese squeaking noise. To her credit she worked hard to get my load and really worked at a second cup which i couldnt give her.

Eiyi

Apparently she's going to leave soon so hurry up if you like Japanese girls with big natural titties
She's cute, friendly, her English is decent

Took the hour for 300, when I asked 2 pop she asked for extra, I offered 60 so total damage 360

No preview, give the money then straight to the shower, I chose TS over standing shower but you might as well go for the standing shower as it was done in 5 min strictly washing me with 30 sec of body sliding, no sucking no rimming

Back to the room, lfk, bbbj (first bbbj felt average) then cover and CG
Spent a long time in CG sucking on her amazing tits, then mish and 1st pop in doggy
You need to start slow but then pounding hard is ok

We took a break cuddling and chatting about stuff then went for round 2, and this time bbbj was excellent, depth, suction, tongue technique everything
Spent 10 min in 69 enjoying myself then covered up and fucked her again, 2nd pop just before the 1 hour mark, i had time for a quick shower before leaving

So 1 hour bbbj cfs 2 pop, $360
I'm very satisfied and hope she'll be back

Yume

I asked which girls were PSE the other day and was recommended Yumi. I booked an hour and saw that Gaga was MMS today. We briefly flirted as I've seen her a number times previously. I waited in their little waiting room for about 5 minutes and then led to Yumi's room which was one of the big nice ones at the location. Yume is probably closer to 30 than 20 but still really hot with huge D+ tits and beautiful smile & face. After a few moments of making out while getting undressed. We headed over to the table shower which I recommend with her. On the massage table, she rubbed with nuru gel and did the body slide which felt great. She even sucked my toes. Turned me over and kissed me and licked my nipples and then she hopped on. I could have came right there but after 5 minutes of her riding me cowgirl and I said let's goto the bedroom as I'm a one pop guy. Dried off and we went to her bedroom. More DFK making out and nipple sucking and then she gave a great BJ with lots of ball licking and sucking. I don't think she offers rimming and didn't push. I had to suck and hold her huge titties which felt real and natural. And then went down on her, she must have just shaved because it was baby skin smooth down there. Then I finally entered her and we did all the standard positions after that. I came during mish while we gazed into each other's eyes. Finished up and left happily

1 hour PSE, BBBJ, 1 pop $360 + $100. 460 total.
I shall return very soon as she leaves next month

I'm sorry but if she don't rim she can't be PSE.
Let's not start using the term so loosely .
I remember pre lockdown if you didn't want that tongue up your ass shit I could just squeeze my ass cheeks and that was that. post lockdown and I am getting toothpaste stuck up my ass.
the only girl that got her tongue in my ass was NYAW Bella....she literally would not take no for an answer.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Saw Milana come back on schedule and it's pretty rare to see this name/profile pop up. Decided to semi TOFTT because I've seen another girl use the same pics but different name around Flushing/Brooklyn and I was ready to walk if it was a different girl.

Turns out it's a completely different and much better looking woman. Milana's average height, slim body, nice busty MM C's with some small butterfly tattoos. She has a pretty face that reminds me of NYAW Julie but not as mature looking. Our conversations were in Cantonese/Mandarin and she is a massive flirt (her English isn't good). Took a nice quick TS with her gliding all over and a strong BBBJ preview that almost made me bust early on.

Back to the room lotsa DFK and cuddling like a real GF. I haven't had a girl embrace me this fast and warmly in a while. BBBJ, 69, on goes the cover and go through a lot of positions and worked up a good sweat. Milana is a trooper and kept going with me until I needed a break then she finished me off with BBBJTCIM.

I know Japanese girls have been the hotness for the past few short months but I do love my Chinese GFE girls way better overall. I recommend her because she's only gonna be working here for another ten days then she's off to work out of state for some time.

Donated 320+40 tip

Where are they located around now? I used to go when they were around 20s street. Location was great for parking

anyone mind pm’ing me if there are any spots around that area?