I don’t want to hear you
- giggling
-telling me how strong I am
- talking about the universe and energy
- expressing your political opinion
- jumping off the bed/table to clean me up, when I’m not even finished

Get the picture?

Thoughts, fellow mongers?
I’m pretty sure I’m guilty of breaking the above rules…

billyS

Reign of Terror
After I drop a load ;
- in your mouth
- on your face
- in your body
- on your body
- or anywhere for that matter

Please just be quiet for a few minutes and let me savor the moment

I don’t want to hear you
- giggling

Get the picture?

So do you want to cuddle or just have her lay/kneel there quiet and motionless?

If it's the thing about them jumping up as soon as you start to cum and break contact as you're still cumming I get it, I hate that too.
When I'm done cumming you can initiate the clean up, spit, whatever.

But once I was done cumming in or on a AMP worker, SW or Fast house Latina I wasn't looking for any intimate contact.
And remarks like "mucho leche!" as a Latina looked at the tip of the condom (pre prostate cancer) never bothered me.

So do you want to cuddle or just have her lay/kneel there quiet and motionless?

If it's the thing about them jumping up as soon as you start to cum and break contact as you're still cumming I get it, I hate that too.
When I'm done cumming you can initiate the clean up, spit, whatever.

But once I was done cumming in or on a AMP worker, SW or Fast house Latina I wasn't looking for any intimate contact.
And remarks like "mucho leche!" as a Latina looked at the tip of the condom (pre prostate cancer) never bothered me.
With a pro-
Their skills are generally top notch and depending on my connection with them, I’ll prefer some cuddling and a few minutes to de sensitize

Many AMP’s will utter how strong, how much etc- I’d just rather they give me a moment without going on and on and then ask if I want to immediately clean up…

I stay away from the fast houses and SW. I do suppose I would want the immediate clean up and bolt, if that were the case

I usually don’t mind or care what a provider says after I blow my load. If I’m there for more than one round , I’ll listen to them to see where their head is at mentally. And if it’s a one shot, I usually immediately clean up and make some small talk. My zen if fine because my balls are drained.

It’s before the act (or while in the midst of the act) where I might say in my own mind “please just stfu “ . The ghetto white trashy girls who talk jive and listen to hip hop on their headphones while you pound them in doggie. They have this demeanor like youre beneath them , all while your dick is in their mouth. Or the million,” don’t suck on my tits, don’t put your finger in my ass…. Or my pussy , don’t pound me to hard. My pussy is soar . Are you done yet. “ . Those are the girls who deserve the STFU’s …..

After I drop a load ;
- in your mouth
- on your face
- in your body
- on your body

I don’t want to hear you
- giggling

Get the picture?

Don't forget.. good boy!..hate it!

After I drop a load ;
- in your mouth
- on your face
- in your body
- on your body

I don’t want to hear you
- giggling

Get the picture?

So you won’t complain when they get up pull off the condom take the money and leave you in the wet spot?

After I drop a load ;
- in your mouth
- on your face
- in your body
- on your body

I don’t want to hear you
- giggling

Get the picture?

Or talking about their baby daddy, boy friends or other drama that their involved in.
I don't mind a real conversation as long as it's light.

Lol reminds me i use to fuck this yoga holistic chic a while ago and gave her multiple orgasms and she started crying after we was done, now i know thats a sign of them falling for you lol.
Reminds of the time I made a woman squirt and she squirmed off the bed. Afterword she got a notebook and said she saw a white light and ‘scroll’ and proceeded to draw it out. I was turned off from fucking overly religious Christians for a while.

Reminds of the time I made a woman squirt and she squirmed off the bed. Afterword she got a notebook and said she saw a white light and ‘scroll’ and proceeded to draw it out. I was turned off from fucking overly religious Christians for a while.
Why did it bother you?

I thought that the only ones that overly religious Christians fucked were their spouses.
she was a middle aged divorcee with fake tits, fake lips and just about everything else who made more money than her ex & had to pay him out at the end, imagine that for once! In the years that followed she just had a fuck spree with guys her younger and I happened to be in that wind. I found that her behavior was in stark contrast with her supposed ‘faith’.

we went to a hotel once on a trip and I had her yelling ‘I’m a fucking dirty whore’. The next morning I’m bringing back the continental breakfast to the room and middle aged AA man in the room next to me was nodding at me with a smirk in the hallway like I was the man. Oh the places you go…