Please just STFU

she was a middle aged divorcee with fake tits, fake lips and just about everything else who made more money than her ex & had to pay him out at the end, imagine that for once! In the years that followed she just had a fuck spree with guys her younger and I happened to be in that wind. I found that her behavior was in stark contrast with her supposed ‘faith’.

we went to a hotel once on a trip and I had her yelling ‘I’m a fucking dirty whore’. The next morning I’m bringing back the continental breakfast to the room and middle aged AA man in the room next to me was nodding at me with a smirk in the hallway like I was the man. Oh the places you go…
So you were a boy toy for her and she took you on trips? Sweet

billyS

Reign of Terror
Under 32 . Also latinas talk dirty in Spanish to me. I've had one or two Asians talk dirty but far more rare.
Now that you mention it I've never had an Asian talk dirty to me while fucking her. Mostly from them I used to get that pained " hurry up you're hurting me look with the grunts".
And in my experience I've had more Latinas than WOC utter naughty nonsense during the act.

Now that you mention it I've never had an Asian talk dirty to me while fucking her. Mostly from them I used to get that pained " hurry up you're hurting me look with the grunts".
And in my experience I've had more Latinas than WOC utter naughty nonsense during the act.
The Asians I see talk dirty and moan and like they are coming 10 times, they are so beyond fake, I rather them be quiet.
In Manhattan formerly of Gfe All stars and Private Hottie. Jojo used to tell me "i want to suck your big cock." And would say "fuck me, fuck me with your big cock" " please cum in my mouth" etc. She was dope.

After I drop a load ;
- in your mouth
- on your face
- in your body
- on your body
- or anywhere for that matter

Please just be quiet for a few minutes and let me savor the moment

I don’t want to hear you
- giggling
-telling me how strong I am
- talking about the universe and energy
- expressing your political opinion
- jumping off the bed/table to clean me up, when I’m not even finished

Get the picture?

Thoughts, fellow mongers?
There is a thing called post orgasm torture that might cure you of this

Many years ago on TV I saw this ventriloquist perform. (Some of you guys of a certain age will remember the Ed Sullivan Show).

He would drink a glass of water while he was doing his thing with the dummy.

So it’s possible that not only could she talk with a dick in her mouth but maybe even while swallowing.

Ps. @trader1 If she was indeed a ventriloquist in no way am I implying that you were the dummy.

After I drop a load ;
- in your mouth
- on your face
- in your body
- on your body
- or anywhere for that matter

Please just be quiet for a few minutes and let me savor the moment

I don’t want to hear you
- giggling
-telling me how strong I am
- talking about the universe and energy
- expressing your political opinion
- jumping off the bed/table to clean me up, when I’m not even finished

Get the picture?

Thoughts, fellow mongers?
I agree. After I nutted once my provider said “It was nice working for you sir” and then she shook my hand right before I left.” That was a bizarre ending to what we really need to remind ourselves is a business transaction.

I agree. After I nutted once my provider said “It was nice working for you sir” and then she shook my hand right before I left.” That was a bizarre ending to what we really need to remind ourselves is a business transaction.
Did she say this with a completely straight face? - A WOC? - Some of them do possess over the top manners