PJS LMP 631-644-4302 new number 631-687-7517

roger- what price(s) did they quote you at? I got quoted at $ 160 HH and $ 260 for the hour a while back. That seems pricey, if they are running an ongoing scam like you encountered. You would think they would want to get as many people in the door. Any chance the bf was just jealous and acting alone? Or do you think it was all connected?

Either way, thanks for the info.

roger- what price(s) did they quote you at? I got quoted at $ 160 HH and $ 260 for the hour a while back. That seems pricey, if they are running an ongoing scam like you encountered. You would think they would want to get as many people in the door. Any chance the bf was just jealous and acting alone? Or do you think it was all connected?

Either way, thanks for the info.
Same quote. All connected.

I get a text from her saying my " monger name, I know what you did. Vemno me an additional XXX, or I will post this online." A photo was attached of my license plate. Sure enough it was the boyfriend of one the talent. This was the scariest moment mongering for me. I blocked the number and wrote off the number.
Just curious was "monger name" some name you provided her or they somehow did some authentic look up and found out your real name?

billyS

Reign of Terror
They Used my real name because they searched the plate with one of those queries sites or something else.
I thought only cops couple search License Plates?
Makes for a good argument not to park to close to an AMP.
All you guys parking in that lot of 42E Merrick in Freeport should take note.

I thought only cops couple search License Plates?
Makes for a good argument not to park to close to an AMP.
All you guys parking in that lot of 42E Merrick in Freeport should take note.
I learned my lesson and put vehicles in LLC. There are commercial websites that are able to search for the plate for 2.95 to 9.95.

They Used my real name because they searched the plate with one of those queries sites or something else.
He can't do shit.
What's he gonna do? Tell the cops that his ol lady is a hooker and working out of an apartment and you fucked her?
They wouldn't even bother to go to that call. He Could get jammed up more than you for extortion.

He can't do shit.
What's he gonna do? Tell the cops that his ol lady is a hooker and working out of an apartment and you fucked her?
They wouldn't even bother to go to that call. He Could get jammed up more than you for extortion.
It was a scary situation that I was not prepared for so location and number is off rotation.

I would love to know what site you can run a cars plate and get info from, that someone has personal experiences with. I have seen the bullshit sites that say X amount of money and get a "complete" background check, but they are nonsense. Most likely they googled your number, and tried an easy shakedown.

I would love to know what site you can run a cars plate and get info from, that someone has personal experiences with. I have seen the bullshit sites that say X amount of money and get a "complete" background check, but they are nonsense. Most likely they googled your number, and tried an easy shakedown.
I disagree that the background checks for money are bullshit. Businesses use these sites for potential employers as well as landlords for potential occupants. I do agree that it is more likely he Googled the number and came up with the name. Either way it's fucked up and it seems that we are hearing more and more of these extortion schemes by these scumbags.

I disagree that the background checks for money are bullshit. Businesses use these sites for potential employers as well as landlords for potential occupants. I do agree that it is more likely he Googled the number and came up with the name. Either way it's fucked up and it seems that we are hearing more and more of these extortion schemes by these scumbags.
The ones businesses use are not the $2.95- $9.95 versions, those are thousands of dollars a year.

Literally any individual can go to the DMV with a license plate number and be freely given the name of it's owner, should the agent be sympathetic to your reason for requesting it. No idea how easy that is.

Docusearch is an online paid database that a colleague used to find the name of someone who's vehicle had been parked on the street next to his house for several days.

While unlikely anything would come of it, I am sure that I'm not alone in stating I would sleep better at night knowing someone like that doesn't have the potential ability to find my personal address. As @genius would probably say: an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Don’t look and act like a mark. These girls smell blood and money.