PJS LMP 631-644-4302 new number 631-687-7517

you google that number and it comes up for two girls doing incall in Brooklyn. One Arabian, the other Swedish. That Ad was from Oct 16
I did see that but know this place is newish and have seen a couple phone numbers.
I am 99% sure I know the spot and pass frequently enough.

There's an "Italian Indian Princess" named Nicole advertising with this number now. Also based out of PJS. I love Italian and Indian women, so the ad got my attention. $ 160 for half and $ 260 for the hour. A bit pricey, so I made an appointment for the half. I drive 30 minutes out there and she stops responding to calls/texts before giving me the exact address. She texts me the next day saying she's available in the evening all week. No mention of here flaking out on me. I'm still intrigued, but probably won't TOFTT now. Pics are consistent, but too good to be true IMO.

Another part of the story and probably a reason to be skeptical. Thread title says this place is a LMP. When I called, the woman had a Hispanic accent. After I asked for Nicole, she says "this is her" and her voice changes. All of a sudden, she sounds like she is from Brooklyn.

So I did some research on this one. I visited but did not partake (all in the name of science). Totally not my type. Its a single independent whos very new to the scene working out of her own living loc. Ethnicity is right but a little larger in size. Maybe cuban italian mix. Given the limited hours that she posts, she is prob. working two jobs.

So I did some research on this one. I visited but did not partake (all in the name of science).
Ad I found from the phone number says Pt. Jeff. Is that where you saw her?
The ad also has four other photos in addition to the two posted. TGTBT, as they are all posed vacation-type photos.

Actually, there are several ads. And two of them say Ronkonkoma. So where did you see her?

Actually, there are several ads. And two of them say Ronkonkoma. So where did you see her?
As indicated from this thread, she is in Port Jefferson Station.

They do post ads saying nearby towns like Stony Brook, Coram, etc. But, the two times I called and spoke to her. She said she was located in PJS.

So I did some research on this one. I visited but did not partake (all in the name of science).
Tell us more about this "science experiment". Did you go in, see her and leave? Or were you outside her living loc with a pair of binoculars doing some creepy PI work?

Your post has some good info. But, how you obtained it is a bit confusing and has me skeptical.

Ad I found from the phone number says Pt. Jeff. Is that where you saw her?
The ad also has four other photos in addition to the two posted. TGTBT, as they are all posed vacation-type photos.

Only location she has is in a complex in PJS near a retirement home.

As indicated from this thread, she is in Port Jefferson Station.

They do post ads saying nearby towns like Stony Brook, Coram, etc. But, the two times I called and spoke to her. She said she was located in PJS.
Sorry, that was a typo on my part in my question. The ad said Port Jefferson Station. However, roger4445 did not confirm the location and two of her other ads said Ronkonkoma. That's why I asked him.

Tell us more about this "science experiment". Did you go in, see her and leave? Or were you outside her living loc with a pair of binoculars doing some creepy PI work?

Your post has some good info. But, how you obtained it is a bit confusing and has me skeptical.
I went, saw her and left after realizing she wasn't my type. Also she was forthcoming with the exact address and how long she was in area through normal conversation.

After seeing this ad for the second time, I decided to try it out. Ad are real pics of the Latin girl. There are two independents using this number in the PJS and Centereach area, actually using their private homes for a location. The Centereach address is blue and extremely untidy. They are extremely new to industry and will go underground and block you almost immediately, if you seem too eager. I wish I could say that was the only problem. I went the other day and saw Nicole, 26, 5'6, 34C, and large muscle tone. She wore a sports top and leggings. Fake balloons and allowed limited roaming. After four call step, call to show interest, call for one closer address and then call for actual address, then call on arrival. Minutes be gone. Haha. I arrived to her opening the door welcoming me in being shy and apologizing for on the street parking. She walked me to the furtherest room in the house with a yellow sticky on it that said buck beds. Room had massage table and boxes of toys from the 1990s and one motivational poster. She asks me to undress and leaves. Barely started to undress and she walks back in, saying oh, you didn't finish, I can comeback. This was the first warning sign for me. The second was as I was taking my shirt off, an alert on my phone goes off that originated from my car from the motion sensor. A guy dressed in brown and green shirt pulled up in a black truck in front of my car. Walked to my car and tapped the hood, triggering the sensor. The sensor also saw him taking his phone out of his pocket and taking a photo of my license plate. Darn those new smart cars. I ignored the notification briefly because I was focused on something else. She started to do a senstional touch from the back and forth. After five minutes of that she asks to flip and says oh I see you a black guy here. I replied oh? She replies yeah you have a black sized junior. And without hesitation, she grabs junior and starts a slow movement. Mind you she is attractive so I finish like it is prom night. Done in 18 minutes flat. She excuses herself to get a towel to clean up. She asks me how long I have been mongering. Problem number 2. Damage is 160, and barely there for 20 minutes. The real problem and why this place will be off my rotation is that about a hour later after the appointment, I get a text from her saying my " monger name, I know what you did. Vemno me an additional XXX, or I will post this online." A photo was attached of my license plate. Sure enough it was the boyfriend of one the talent. This was the scariest moment mongering for me. I blocked the number and wrote off the number.

After seeing this ad for the second time, I decided to try it out. Ad are real pics of the Latin girl. There are two independents using this number in the PJS and Centereach area, actually using their private homes for a location. The Centereach address is blue and extremely untidy. They are extremely new to industry and will go underground and block you almost immediately, if you seem too eager. I wish I could say that was the only problem. I went the other day and saw Nicole, 26, 5'6, 34C, and large muscle tone. She wore a sports top and leggings. Fake balloons and allowed limited roaming. After four call step, call to show interest, call for one closer address and then call for actual address, then call on arrival. Minutes be gone. Haha. I arrived to her opening the door welcoming me in being shy and apologizing for on the street parking. She walked me to the furtherest room in the house with a yellow sticky on it that said buck beds. Room had massage table and boxes of toys from the 1990s and one motivational poster. She asks me to undress and leaves. Barely started to undress and she walks back in, saying oh, you didn't finish, I can comeback. This was the first warning sign for me. The second was as I was taking my shirt off, an alert on my phone goes off that originated from my car from the motion sensor. A guy dressed in brown and green shirt pulled up in a black truck in front of my car. Walked to my car and tapped the hood, triggering the sensor. The sensor also saw him taking his phone out of his pocket and taking a photo of my license plate. Darn those new smart cars. I ignored the notification briefly because I was focused on something else. She started to do a senstional touch from the back and forth. After five minutes of that she asks to flip and says oh I see you a black guy here. I replied oh? She replies yeah you have a black sized junior. And without hesitation, she grabs junior and starts a slow movement. Mind you she is attractive so I finish like it is prom night. Done in 18 minutes flat. She excuses herself to get a towel to clean up. She asks me how long I have been mongering. Problem number 2. Damage is 160, and barely there for 20 minutes. The real problem and why this place will be off my rotation is that about a hour later after the appointment, I get a text from her saying my " monger name, I know what you did. Vemno me an additional XXX, or I will post this online." A photo was attached of my license plate. Sure enough it was the boyfriend of one the talent. This was the scariest moment mongering for me. I blocked the number and wrote off the number.
Thanks for the heads up. Sickening I’d say.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Your cars "sensor" records videos?

Yet another example of why decriminalization if not outright legalization is a good thing.

Do you think you were recorded inside, too?

Dangerous for all parties involved. One of these days they'll blackmail the wrong person.

Your cars "sensor" records videos?
Hey Billy — roger4445 posted an 500+ word review of a scary situation and what you got out of it was "Your cars "sensor" records videos?"

@roger4445 Thank's for the info. If it happened to me I would do exactly what you did and just ignored it and hoped for the best.

What is he going to post - that you parked your car on the street? Worst thing, IMHO, with a blackmailer is to pay them off as they now know you have something to lose and follow up calls for more $ will most certainly happen.