Pink Kitty's House Reviews & Discussion 818-256-3088

Coco-$240 VIP SERVICE

Parked my car outside the place(It was easy parking for me at that moment).Once inside, we began exchanging some deep french style kisses with lots of tongue swapping. A noteworthy mention were her succulent lips which I gladly sucked on while making out. We stripped each other nude during the kissing process and then Coco went to work on me. She grabbed my cock and began sucking it nice and smooth (BBBJ). She's got lots of DT game and alternated her attention between sucking my cock and sucking my balls. We then got on her couch and went 69 so I could also suck that large click and tongue that pretty asshole of hers. After a while we stopped 69 so I can do some tit fucking and have her suck the my cock head when it punched her in the mouth. Afterwards, we decided to move to bed however we paused halfway so Coco could suck my cock some more. Once in the room we began making out again while Coco grabbed the rubber and suited me up. The bedroom scene started with me pounding her in MISH on the side of the bed and then rotated to doggy style, standing K9. I then asked her to do the work and she was more than happy to do it. Coco rode me in CG, RCG and then grinded my cock deep inside her pussy. Coco offers more than one shot however I'm a one and done kind of guy so we paused for a bit and did some cuddling. We then got back on the grid and Coco started riding me. Eventually during our second round we switched between mish, surfboard, and doggy style. We swapped rubbers once more because I wanted to finish in mish.Finally I cummed in bag.
So good,will meet her again.

Amy,$200+$60=$260 totally
10/10 would recommend her she is outstanding and her pictures don’t do her justice shes 100 times hotter in person.When I first there, she was right in front of me and I was speechless. Amy was wearing this sexy black latex lingerie that had her tits almost popping out. She gave me a big hug as I entered and all I could feel was her amazing tits. She then grabs my arm and takes me to the bed where I can see her big juicy booty in front of me. What a sight. She starts kissing me and then we both start talking her clothes off she got undressed right away which was hot asf. I was so nervous and excited cause it was my first time and she removes my boxers and starts giving me the best blowjob I’ve ever experienced. She got all wet and sloppy and at some point I didn’t think I would’ve been able to last long enough to fuck her. As she’s giving me head she puts my cock in between those sexy big tits and starts titty fucking me and I had to stop and take a break cause I didn’t want to finish off so fast. She then lays back and tells me to put my cock in her right ass wet pussy. I go in and omg it was so tight I kept taking breaks because I didn’t wanna busy so quick. She then throws me in to the bed and starts sucking my soul away. I couldn’t believe I was getting a blowjob from her she was absolutely stunning. She then turns around and starts riding my cock reverse cowgirl and her ass was jiggle and bouncing all over my dick like she was moving like crazy. I never had a girl ride me like that. I couldn’t last that long so I pulled out and nutted all over her big beautiful juicy ass. Definitely an amazing experience that I’ll never forget. She gave me a towel we both cleaned off, said by to me gave me a hug I was on my way. There was no time watching and she was respectful, very cool and chill person like once you get to talk to her she’s really nice. She knew it was my first time and she honestly made me feel like it wasn’t and I appreciated that. She’s def a 10/10 and like I told her before I left, I will most definitely see her again.

Mimi
Chinese
$320

Mimi is a very cute, young, and petite girl, with amazing perky tits which are so soft I can't tell if they are implants. English is a bit lacking, but she is very accommodating and fun. If only she had a clean kitty, then she'd be near perfect!

I called ahead and booked a 60-minute appointment with Mimi. She entered the low-lit room in a black dress and I immediately knew I was in for a good time. After laying her tip on the table she went out for a condom and we were soon to the races.

After undressing her I massaged her for a bit and then flipped her over for some finger-banging while sucking on those succulent titties. Then some DATY while probing her bunghole, but she wasn't up for any real penetration. After she couldn't stand anymore, I sat on the edge of the massage table while she licked my balls and sucked on my cock. From there it was some 69 followed by CFS. CG followed by RCG, standing doggy, standing Mish, prone bone, and finally finished back in doggy when it looked like our time was running low. Sorry for the drawn-out list, but I want to be able to come to this post and remember some day!

luna
Chinese
$260
Luna was a sweet girl.Not like other sluts.Her eyes can tell you a story.When I followed her to her room.She hugged me for a while.During that time,she asked me:R u tired today?Need to take care your health babe.WTF!!!!!!!She was just like my real gf.Make my heart warm.Actually I wanna throw her into bed and tear her suits,then fuck her like a bastard when I saw her at first.But,after she did this to me.I didn't do this to her in case made her afraid of me.She was just like a tamed rabbit,so lovely.
She took off my pants and lead me to the shower room.I told her I wanna pee,and she grab my penis gentle and pee to the pedestal pan.Wow!shit!!!!!!!!Felt fuckin nice to be cared like this!!!!during the shower,she screw my penis up and down,then put it into her mouth.Fuck it,I swear I will not fuck other ladies except her!!!!!!!!!!After that her arms hanged on my neck,legs on my lowerback,straight to the bed.Luna took a bag on my penis.We did try crazy Mish,CG,DOGGYSTYLE,finally I cummed in bag.She took it off,and sucked my penis,she said:your semen tastes wonder.Shocked me again.Then she helped me clean the mess.
I would rather to marry with her rather than leave her keep doing this!But she refused....So pity,but I will keep returning for her.Missing her,my crazy love!

billyS

Reign of Terror
luna
Chinese
$260
Luna was a sweet girl.Not like other sluts.Her eyes can tell you a story.When I followed her to her room.She hugged me for a while.During that time,she asked me:R u tired today?Need to take care your health babe.WTF!!!!!!!She was just like my real gf.Make my heart warm.Actually I wanna throw her into bed and tear her suits,then fuck her like a bastard when I saw her at first.But,after she did this to me.I didn't do this to her in case made her afraid of me.She was just like a tamed rabbit,so lovely.
She took off my pants and lead me to the shower room.I told her I wanna pee,and she grab my penis gentle and pee to the pedestal pan.Wow!shit!!!!!!!!Felt fuckin nice to be cared like this!!!!during the shower,she screw my penis up and down,then put it into her mouth.Fuck it,I swear I will not fuck other ladies except her!!!!!!!!!!After that her arms hanged on my neck,legs on my lowerback,straight to the bed.Luna took a bag on my penis.We did try crazy Mish,CG,DOGGYSTYLE,finally I cummed in bag.She took it off,and sucked my penis,she said:your semen tastes wonder.Shocked me again.Then she helped me clean the mess.
I would rather to marry with her rather than leave her keep doing this!But she refused....So pity,but I will keep returning for her.Missing her,my crazy love!
Dude, have you ever had a real girlfriend?

Time:4.3
Service:45min VIP full service
Name:Yaya
Price:$320(including fee)
Service including:BBBJ,HJ,MASSAGE,Fuck with Condom,MISSIONARY,SHOWER
Feel/Why I choose Yaya:
Long legs,I love long legs and she has them.
Less talking.But never speechless(Flirt words)
No rush.
When I did doggy style with her,she was sucking a dildo,just like 3p,haha

will return.

Chinese girl,FS,$280
The new girl from China is a very cute, young, and petite girl, with amazing perky tits which are so soft I can't tell if they are implants. English is a bit lacking, but she is very accommodating and fun. If only she had a clean kitty, then she'd be near perfect!I called ahead and booked a 60-minute appointment with her. She entered the low-lit room in a black dress and I immediately knew I was in for a good time. After laying her tip on the table.she went out for a condom and we were soon to the races.After undressing her I massaged her for a bit and then flipped her over for some finger-banging while sucking on those succulent titties. Then some DATY while probing her bunghole, but she wasn't up for any real penetration. After she couldn't stand anymore, I sat on the edge of the massage table while she licked my balls and sucked on my cock. From there it was some 69 followed by CFS. CG followed by RCG, standing doggy, standing Mish, prone bone, and finally finished back in doggy when it looked like our time was running low. Sorry for the drawn-out list, but I want to be able to come to this post and remember some day!

$160($140+$20),around 30 mins
Coco,my provider
She was dope.The light in her room was flirting.Which made her be more sexy.She could speak English,not that good,but enough for me.Her skin was smooth like some black girls.Her blow job was so careful,which almost made me cum.As soon as I almost cummed,I stopped her(only around 10 mins,I don't only wanna spend my money on blow job,haha).She put the hat on my dick,and rode on it.Was bit crazy.Then I throw her to her bed,started my fuck style.After a while,we changed a lot positions,like,doggy,side fuck,RCG,tits fuck.Finally I finished on her chest.Was a good time,will repeat,

Monroe,$200,45mins
Booked and went to pink kitty.Surprised,3 Chinese to choose.But Nini got my points.
She has monster boobs which can almost bury my face.Huge but natural.I brought the dildo here,about 18cm long.She put the oil on the dildo and put it on her labia,rub again and again.During that time,she was sucking my dick.Her blow job was not so incitane for me.So I decided to fuck her from behind,let her suck the dildo,hahahha.She did it~~~~Hmm,her vagina was like her mouth,also can suck my penis,but more deeper.Compared with this,I prefer to jerk myself off,and watch her fuck her self by dildo.She agreed.Fantastic!!!This made me crazy!At the end,she put her face near to my glans,and cummed to her face!!!
Will return,super deserve it!

Coco,$180,SM
Went there and ask her if we can do sm,she said yes but not the freak one.Okayy I said.I took out my rope and let her tie me up.She agreed,but during the process,she was not professional one to play sm.After she tie me up.She started to bite my nipples,jerk my dick,play my asshole,these stuff are what I like most!At last I cummed by her blow job.After clean me up.She said you can unfasten by yourself.I was stunning,thanks god she was joking.I almost growing hard again at that moment.Will come back again soon.