Pink Angel Flushing Reviews & Discussion 805-888-2328

Kula, 320/hr, DFK, RIM, Unexpected BBFS.

Long time Lurker here! Thanks all for your valuable insights.

After verification, texted to schedule the time on the day of the meet, received confirmation and additional information to reach the place. I was not sure who I wanted to go with. PPS brought the lineup and I picked the cute one among them and she happened to be Kula.

She was wearing laced dress and sexy looking, started Immediately with DFK, gently removed my clothing for a quick bbbj. After few minutes I left the donations on the coffee table.

Went for shower, wish it was TS. In the shower she lathered me and we continued DFK and I was exploring the natural bolts of her. She kneeled down and took me in for absolute DT. I didnt want to finish in there, so we continued the exploring the wet bodies with some P2P from behind.

Back to the room, she made the bed ready for massage, asked me to laydown on my tummy, started massaging my back and went straight to rimming which I didn't expect. She lasted down there for good 5 mins, thats a new experience for me. Flipped on my back for some B2B and DFK while I was massaging her titts. Moved down to more Bbbj and she switched slowly into 69 so we both can devour each other.

More B2B with DFK, then she started aggressive P2P, within no time I was in she was pounding me so hard in CG until I came, she kept on riding until I was limp. When she stepped away, I realized there was no hat, I saw here picking it and thought she rolled it in during 69. I was thrilled and kinda of nervous and as I didn’t plan for it, but she made sure to calm me down saying shes clean, gets regularly tested and liked me and I looked like a nice and clean person.

She cleaned me and we laid down for breather for 5 mins talking through translator. For round 2, I made sure hat was on, looked like she ain't keen using it. My big head prevailed and we started in RCG and switched to missionary. I went for like 10 mins, I was no way closer then I removed the hat, when she expected it raw, I couldn’t keep my head off what happened earlier, instead I took it in my hands and jerked as she was waiting on for me come, she took me in her mouth, took every-bit of the cum. Went for another quick shower, said our good byes and left. It was both existing and nervous experience for me.

Amanda 1H 320 (GFE, DFK, Standing shower with BBBJ, BBBJ with DT, BLS, CFS)

I like a unique provider with a unique look. Amanda is definitely that. She's tall, I wanna say around 5 feet 7. She is slim but not skinny. Nice hips and ass, nice top, smooth white skin. Her face is unique also...overall pretty although not model pretty face.

As for her body though I would say she could model that body, it's that good. Definitely could be a swimsuit model or clothes model in my opinion. Key point here, I found her very hot and was glad I had taken the time to come see her.

She gave me a quick shower but made sure it was sensual also. It's a standing shower but she managed to make it sensual, kissed me in there, fondled my cock, BBBJ of course, and even began to put her finger into my ass gently, she's pretty freaky.

In the room the freakiness was even more. Her BBBJ and DT is incredible. Sucked my dick like a long-lost lover, or maybe a long-lost lover on some kind of nympho binge. Seriously good head, cock-worship and ball worship. There was a moment when I was too turned on so I tried to stop the BJ for a moment to step back and avoid coming....she look up at me and kinda panted, tried to get her tongue back onto my dick. It felt like a nympho role play scene.

I gave in pretty quick and gave her my cock soon enough of course. And she kept devouring it. No sign that she would stop, lots of deep throat.

I had to initiate the switch to fucking, she helped of course and put the condom on with her mouth. Quickly I was inside her in mish, on the big bed, mirror in front of me. I pinned her arms above her head and went to town....she seemed to melt in this position, pussy getting wetter, face showing signs of pleasure more and more, such a sexual feeling with her, just plowed and explored and teased her and enjoyed her. Great time, very unique girl. She doesn't work very often so I really recommend seeing her when you can.

Amanda 1H 320 (GFE, DFK, Standing shower with BBBJ, BBBJ with DT, BLS, CFS)

I like a unique provider with a unique look. Amanda is definitely that. She's tall, I wanna say around 5 feet 7. She is slim but not skinny. Nice hips and ass, nice top, smooth white skin. Her face is unique also...overall pretty although not model pretty face.

As for her body though I would say she could model that body, it's that good. Definitely could be a swimsuit model or clothes model in my opinion. Key point here, I found her very hot and was glad I had taken the time to come see her.

She gave me a quick shower but made sure it was sensual also. It's a standing shower but she managed to make it sensual, kissed me in there, fondled my cock, BBBJ of course, and even began to put her finger into my ass gently, she's pretty freaky.

In the room the freakiness was even more. Her BBBJ and DT is incredible. Sucked my dick like a long-lost lover, or maybe a long-lost lover on some kind of nympho binge. Seriously good head, cock-worship and ball worship. There was a moment when I was too turned on so I tried to stop the BJ for a moment to step back and avoid coming....she look up at me and kinda panted, tried to get her tongue back onto my dick. It felt like a nympho role play scene.

I gave in pretty quick and gave her my cock soon enough of course. And she kept devouring it. No sign that she would stop, lots of deep throat.

I had to initiate the switch to fucking, she helped of course and put the condom on with her mouth. Quickly I was inside her in mish, on the big bed, mirror in front of me. I pinned her arms above her head and went to town....she seemed to melt in this position, pussy getting wetter, face showing signs of pleasure more and more, such a sexual feeling with her, just plowed and explored and teased her and enjoyed her. Great time, very unique girl. She doesn't work very often so I really recommend seeing her when you can.
She's managed to keep her self very fit for her age. She's been doing this for at least a decade, as that's when I saw her elsewhere, but she's likely been doing it way longer.

Hungarian Amanda at Pink Angel (one hour 320)

Hard to find a Caucasian provider, so I grabbed an appointment with Amanda at Pink Angel.

Easy to get screened by using references from another gfe establishment.

Good command of English. She is tall with a nice body. Not the youngest face, but her body is in great shape. On the hot side for her age. I would estimate as late 30s.

Quick standing shower was available (she joined me). She kisses in the shower and again in the room. She LFK but didn't DFK with me. Maybe YMMV with DFK.

The BBBJ is where she really shined. Good skills and motivation. Incredible soft and wet and very deep. That's her strength without a doubt.

I returned the favor and DATY, she's very sensitive down there wow. Put a condom on to fuck, fuck from the front first and then K9 at the end.

In DATY and the main event I get the impression that she enjoys it. I enjoyed fucking her hard at the end and she told me keep going this is good.

She asked me if I want to go a 2nd time but I was too tired from the 1st.

Hungarian Amanda at Pink Angel (one hour 320)

Hard to find a Caucasian provider, so I grabbed an appointment with Amanda at Pink Angel.

Easy to get screened by using references from another gfe establishment.

Good command of English. She is tall with a nice body. Not the youngest face, but her body is in great shape. On the hot side for her age. I would estimate as late 30s.

Quick standing shower was available (she joined me). She kisses in the shower and again in the room. She LFK but didn't DFK with me. Maybe YMMV with DFK.

The BBBJ is where she really shined. Good skills and motivation. Incredible soft and wet and very deep. That's her strength without a doubt.

I returned the favor and DATY, she's very sensitive down there wow. Put a condom on to fuck, fuck from the front first and then K9 at the end.

In DATY and the main event I get the impression that she enjoys it. I enjoyed fucking her hard at the end and she told me keep going this is good.

She asked me if I want to go a 2nd time but I was too tired from the 1st.
Definitely agree with this review especially the BBJ. If I go see her it's definitely more for that then GFE given she doesn't DFK. Still one of the better BJ sessions I have had in a long long time and she was a cool person throughout the session.

Good morning. Thursday's 5 angels
1) Chinese spinner Jaylin. PSE, Greek
2) Chinese Kula is back! PSE, Greek options
3) Slim Chinese Fenty(is back!). PSE option
4) Tall Hungarian Amanda - great svc
5) Chinese Amy. PSE, waterworks. 805-888-2328
More on TWITTER/X

Kula (320+tip)

Wow. The glowing reviews about how high quality her service is, are not overstated.

In short, she is very good at what she does and truly seems to enjoy what she is doing. Her BBJ ability is very good. Could almost DT (took about 3/4) and she knows how to really focus on the things you like once she figures it out. Not too much of a gag reflex either. She really enjoyed DATY and her kitty gets ridiculously wet. During the main event she took it like a champ and actually enjoyed it as much as me I think (she said she climaxed 3 times but who knows, I think I can recall 1 actually).

There was no rush and we had fun from the first minute until the last. I would recommend and will likely repeat soon.

Kula and Jaylin (90 min)

Mid Autumn Festival 3-way

In the teeth of the torrential rains yesterday I fought my way through the storm to my pre-arranged appointment with Kula and Jaylin.

I arrived 20 minutes late for my 10am appointment with the Angels due to traffic and road closures. I’m never late so I texted my eta and was advised no worries and “drive carefully”. PA is great like this. Very customer oriented.

I arrived all stressed out and I know when I get twisted and anxious it affects my session. So I was concerned about that.

Once inside I took a seat to remove my shoes and Kula quickly popped out from behind the curtain to the left. She’s a sight for sore eyes and she gave me a warm welcome in the hallway. I’ve known her for a while and it’s always fantastic seeing her and indulging in her special brand full throttle gfe/bbfs.

Kula led me down to the big room where Jaylin was waiting just inside the open doorway.

I was immediately pleasantly surprised by Jaylin. I’ve seen the tweets and read the reviews. She’s a tiny little sweetheart. She gave off an anime / girl next door vibe. Little schoolgirl outfit. Under 5’ tall, maybe 90lbs. Petite and natural. A-cups with erasers. Straight thick black hair just below the shoulders.

Others have commented about her looks but I found her to be uniquely adorable and perfectly cute. But she had a a slutty twinkle in her eye. I would soon learn that she’s a gfe/pse demon!

The girls immediately got to work double teaming me while undressing me. Kula dropped down and started bbj as Jaylin dfk and stripped me down. Plenty of intro tiddie suckin, tongues everywhere, groping, fondling and pussy rubbing to go around on and off the bed.

I had to slow things down a bit because I had a tough time getting to the location and l was uptight. I reminded the girls that we had 90 minutes, everyone would have a good time, so let’s take it down a notch. They were like okay - shower time!

Everyone in the shower. Jaylin was talking the lead much to my surprise. I figured Kula would dominate but no problem! Jaylin was working from behind and Kula in front. So Jaylin asks “inside?” and I’m like okay! Didn’t expect a prostate massage from this little innocent looking pixie but I went with it! Awesome!

Once back in the room it was mayhem!

Jaylin: dfk, bbj, rim, bls, daty, dato, fip, fia, 69, and finally covered Greek. Pussy perfectly smooth and shaved. And she’s flexible! Former gymnast perhaps? One little shoulder tattoo.

Kula: dfk, deep throat bbj, bls, cfs in cowgirl. Kula was calling the shots to Jaylin (in Chinese of course) I think.
Pussy trimmed top smooth below. 5’3” maybe 110 lbs. Solid natural C-cups.

And to my dismay after all this mind blowing action I couldn’t pop. I expressed my disappointment in myself to Kula and I figured I was not going to finish. Sometimes the mental can overwhelm the physical.

But Kula is a seasoned professional. She had a plan. Kula called for another shower and I assumed that was it. But hell no!

Return from our shower and Kula directs me to lay face down on the bed. The girls give me a 4 hand massage. Kula clearly has training and experience in massage. She knows me and was telling me my shoulders are neck were not as tight as they were before. Kula instructed me to “turn ova”.

They switch positions with Jaylin snuggling me, kissing me, looking into my eyes and telling me to “relax” in a sweet and calming voice. Meanwhile, Kula starts a slow bbj and slowly increases intensity until I cim a huge load! Nice save baby! One is better than none!

Even though it was a 90 minute sesh we went overtime by a bit. Maybe 15 minutes.

Gotta give props to Jaylin and especially Kula for their tenacity, not giving up, and taking pride in their work and customer satisfaction! Thank you ladies! Great teamwork.

Not my first double. It was expensive but ultimately worth it!

Needless to say I highly recommend.

went there and had originally wanted to see Kula, but when i got there was not satisfied with how she looked. she is pretty old looking for me, i would say shes definitely in her mid to late 50s (im 45) body was decent but age and face wasnt for me. they tried to show me jaylin and also passed. tiny girl but her face was also way below avg. ive been here before when the talent was much better.

Camilla HH 240 full GFE, DFK, BBBJ, CIM on the table but had to go with CFS finish.

Another one of these sleeper hits, I love this kind of situation. She's not as famous as the others and seems to only work part time but damn, one of the best all-natural bodies I had the pleasure of being pleasured by. At least it seemed all natural, I'm just one observer and sometimes jump to conclusions. Anywho, Camilla is a Chinese babe with a great ass and great assets up top also. Plus a pretty face..

Plus, very important for me, the full GFE svc, she was a decent kisser, great at BBBJ and BLS, nice rimming to warm me up, and awesome to fuck. In doggy style, I really had to. I hope she will be back on the roster soon bc I would see her again definitely.

Kitty (aka Pandora) - HH 240 GFE including BBBJ, BLS, CFS.

Kitty is about 5 feet tall, very skinny and lean body. Pretty face, big eyes, small perky As. Very narrow waist, nice butt (considering she's only about 95 pounds, but again keep in mind that this is one of those "everything is small' bodies....her bones are small and thin, her waist is small and thin, feet are small, small mouth, small pussy).

She speaks English pretty well, personally I really like her playful personality. She took the time to figure out what I like and adapted to it well. We kissed a little at the start of the session and then she gave me an awesome slow blend of BBBJ and BLS.

Although her mouth is not as big or deep as some providers I still found her head game really good. She makes great use of what she has, masterful ball licking and sucking, masterful teasing, great with eye contact and flirting during the BBBJ and BLS phase of our session which lasted quite a while. Basically, when it comes to oral, her style is very patient and interactive and thorough....no DT for anatomical reasons, but no rush either and overall great technique.

Finally put a condom on to fuck a bit. Because her body is so good, fucking her was almost too much of a turn-on. Tight body, tight pussy, pretty face. To navigate this I fucked her gentle in Mish, slowly to avoid finishing to quick, kinda edging it at this point, and then asked her to let me finish in doggy, the visual was great so it didn't take long.

Monday's 5 Angels updated:
1) Kitty, petite + pretty . (aka Pandora)
2) Jaylin (Petite great reviews, PSE/Greek options)
3) Kula (great reviews, PSE option),
4) Camila is back, super hot body, Natural D, PSE option
5) Stacked Latina Rubi, Greek option
805-888-2328

Kula: HH 240 this visit (Full GFE DFK BBBJ, CIM etc)

Addictive girl. In general I don't prefer to repeat too often but with Kula I keep coming back. To keep funds intact I started making it half-hours, and to her credit the half hour repeat visits have been doing the trick. I have been following her for a while, she keeps getting better.

Kula: HH 240 this visit (Full GFE DFK BBBJ, CIM etc)

Addictive girl. In general I don't prefer to repeat too often but with Kula I keep coming back. To keep funds intact I started making it half-hours, and to her credit the half hour repeat visits have been doing the trick. I have been following her for a while, she keeps getting better.
I concur with your assessment of Miss Kula. I have repeated with her multiple times at two agencies. She’s a “seasoned professional” with the skills to keep me interested. I’m not addicted but I’m mildly obsessed.

I concur with your assessment of Miss Kula. I have repeated with her multiple times at two agencies. She’s a “seasoned professional” with the skills to keep me interested. I’m not addicted but I’m mildly obsessed.
Agree on this. Probably not my first pick in terms of looks and is older than I usually prefer, but service level is very high. And I am a repeat client.

Debby (320 +tip)

I called trying to make an appointment to visit Kitty tonight (I still need to add the review of the double I just had a few days ago with her and Camila). Unfortunately/Fortunately for me she already left for the night so the agency suggested I see the new girl Debby (they informed me she had worked at other high quality places in the city so I checked her reviews). Lately I have been giving non-asian providers more of my time to spice things up a bit. They assured me the pictures are real (they are), and that she had solid reviews checking all the boxes I expect in terms of good service. I took the plunge and will surely come back and see her again after an amazing session.

Firstly, the pictures are very representative of her body. She has a sort of fitness model figure (Brazilian girls tend to be very into fitness) and her top is MM (a bit hard but still super sexy on her body and her nipples were nice and responsive). I suck at ages since I look young for my own (but somehow my much younger brother almost looks my age), but I would say she is late 30s likely with long wavy brown hair. When she walked into the room she greeted me with an eager smile and a DFK while she rubbed her body on me. We undressed and headed for a quick shower. Here we soaped up and broke the ice. She speaks workable English though we half communicated in Spanish/Portuguese for parts of the session. She provided a BBJ preview and played with my member inbetween her rack. We jumped out the shower and dried up quickly to not waste much time and ran back to the room for the main course.

Back in the room, we continued necking and grabbing our now naked bodies. She really enjoyed the Burberry cologne I had on and kept kissing my neck and inhaling my smell very passionately. She is a very good kisser and didn't hold back one bit with me. Her passion really worked me up and I decided I need to get her ready and horny before I let her have her way with me. She was surprised that I led her to lay down and opened her legs wide to dive in face first. I could tell she enjoyed DATY (she even snuck some DATO for herself by arching her hody so that it positioned itself exactly where she wanted on my tongue and lips) and I didn't stop until she was sufficiently wet and I hard. We switched positions and she gave an amazing deep BBJ. She was sloppy and wet in the best way possible and knew just how to use her hands. She would playfully smack it across her lips and would let drool pour from her mouth to my rod after gagging a bit from deep throating. She was very good and if I wasn't a long pop type of guy I would have probably came right there. The only thing I wish I would have done differently here is try for some 69 as well, but it gives us something to try next time.

While I don't think she offers PSE services (didn't ask so not sure), the whole experience with her to this point seemed very much like a porn scene with the amazing visuals and her slutty fun demeanor. She has soo much energy in the bedroom it certainly matches her body and I appreciated this because it was a late visit but she was not worn or tired out at all. After I decided it was time to be inside her, she grabbed a condom that was a bit smaller than I like but was very very thin so I knew I was in for a good time. Once the condom went on she jumped on top and rode me CG which was amazing given her movement and how wet she was. Missionary turned out to be the most fun for both of us since I was able to directly control the pace and movement and how deep I went based on her facial reaction. I stayed in this position for a while from a couple different angles until she had an O (don't think she was faking but who knows). From here we moved to doggy which I really enjoyed as well. She doesn't have a huge booty but it's a nice soft one with a good shape. I couldn't control it anymore once I started speeding up and holding the back of her neck and shoulder (she has a colorful tattoo on her upper back). I let loose strongly and we collapsed into the bed.

At this point we had only about 10 or maybe 12 minutes left. We cleaned up with some wet towels quickly and chatted a bit and started more DFK together. I was rock hard again by the time we had 3 minutes left which is rare for me in an hour time frame but she was so passionate and sexy it was hard to not stay aroused. We got dressed and said our goodbyes and I assured her I would visit her again and she looked genuinely happy about it. She is a must repeat for me and what I like most about her is the energy and passion that she kept up the whole session. Will likely stop by for another visit with her in the next day or so.