Pink Angel Flushing Reviews & Discussion 805-888-2328

Wow. I can’t believe no one left a review here in a long time. The service here from beginning to end is seamless

Antonella (Italian Angel) $320 hour

Saw they posted pics of her last night. Pics are her. She was waiting for me in the room. Red and black lingerie. 5’3ish long hair “b” size chest and thick ass. She greeted me with a hug and peck on the lips.She speaks a little English. I had showered at home so I take of my clothes and lay in the bed on my back. She approaches from the side and gently stroked my dick until I got hard then slowly wrapped her lips around the tip and twirled her tongue around the tip with her mouth open. She was looking to make sure I watch her. Her face has a high school Italian girl look. Actually her whole body has a sexy teen (18+ of course) look. I was enjoying her pink lips working their magic. The whole bj was gentle. Slowly moving her head up and down while she bent over to my side. She deep throated a few times nice and clean. No drooling. Her lips and tongue gently kiss and twirl around my balls. I was ready and told to get on top CG. She gets a hat straddles on top. Warm feeling swarmed my cock from the top as lowered her self and I penetrated her. I took my all the way inside her so I can feel the lips of her clean shaven pussy on my pelvic bone. She liked it and started grinding. I had to sit up and clamp my forearms on the top of her hips and around the small of part of her waist so I can get a better grip. I looked in the mirror to the side and admired the beauty. The way her body curved in the CG position was like a statue chiseled by an Italian Artist. I just took a moment to take it in. I get too for some MIS. I thrust away for a good 10 min. Then took a little pause and layer down so we can both cooled down. I took the time to admire her a bit. Fondle her breast’s. Glide my hands over every part of her body until I to get the ass and decide it’s time for doggy. She has a nice plump ass. The ones with subtle stretch marks. With my same hat still on I get behind her as she moves to all fours. She spreads her knees and moves her ass up to cock. That was instant hard on. I glide in her slowly taking in the moment. Once again. Warm feeling from tip to shaft as i penetrated. She was very wet so humped her hard from the start. Deep and full strokes to make sure I see my cock going in and out of her. She had her legs wide apart and her hips ass up so I can see her beautiful asshole and I thrust in her pussy. I continued to clapp those cheeks as they say. Alternated holding her ass, hips and elbows for better grip. My long arms had me gripping the back of her shoulders as I hump her. Once again, I look to the side mirror and can’t believe how she is posed in that position. Like an Italian made sculpture. I finish inside my hat while in doggy and we both lay down a bit.
I had 20 min left. She did a quick massage on my back then I decide to turn over to admire her body. I got hard again and she noticed. More bbj and then some RCG which was just amazing to look at in the mirror as she arched her back and shoulders. I couldn’t finish now. Time was up.
No shower. I decided to shower at home. I would say she wonderful to look at. She is not a kisser. No rim. Bbj skills on gentle side. She feels great to hold as you try different positions. She won’t be everyone’s cup of tea but I enjoyed it because I was thinking of the hot Italian girls jogging in my area with their yoga pants and had a fantasy of bringing one of them home.
And she’s not on the roster today. Seems to happen at PA from time to time. One day in the lineup and then they hit the bricks. I guess they can’t all be Angels.

Antonella - 320

After work left and booked session for the afternoon, easy directions through text, was let in and was introduced to her. She was friendly to begin doesnt speak English that good and was given a quick peck and helped to undress. She began by stroking jr and got hard quick attempted to kiss but she instead proceeded to bbj. Really noticed but ok whatever, others here haven’t ever had that issue.

She didn’t like me thrusting much so let her take control, slurps pretty good and slight DT but couldn’t last much, after like 5 min signals to fuck and gets the rubber.

With bbj in between did CG, Mis, DATY, RCG and DG, her CG was pretty good I was pumping really hard and feeling it and might’ve blown right there but when moving in for gfe she did a peck and turned so that kinda ruined it.

She liked DATY and really enjoyed my technique, we moved on the rest but she was asking what I like best… I’m thinking to just do that and finish. I uttered some in Italian and she looked lost… with her accent it’s looking like she’s Hispanic. I finished in the bag in DG, I asked if she did CIM but doesn’t. Kinda a letdown and wasn’t really gfe, her body was nice but avg face likely in late 20s. Might try Sakura if she’s still around or Cherris love her service lately. This one wasn’t for me but may be anothers fancy

Wow. I can’t believe no one left a review here in a long time. The service here from beginning to end is seamless

Antonella (Italian Angel) $320 hour

Saw they posted pics of her last night. Pics are her. She was waiting for me in the room. Red and black lingerie. 5’3ish long hair “b” size chest and thick ass. She greeted me with a hug and peck on the lips.She speaks a little English. I had showered at home so I take of my clothes and lay in the bed on my back. She approaches from the side and gently stroked my dick until I got hard then slowly wrapped her lips around the tip and twirled her tongue around the tip with her mouth open. She was looking to make sure I watch her. Her face has a high school Italian girl look. Actually her whole body has a sexy teen (18+ of course) look. I was enjoying her pink lips working their magic. The whole bj was gentle. Slowly moving her head up and down while she bent over to my side. She deep throated a few times nice and clean. No drooling. Her lips and tongue gently kiss and twirl around my balls. I was ready and told to get on top CG. She gets a hat straddles on top. Warm feeling swarmed my cock from the top as lowered her self and I penetrated her. I took my all the way inside her so I can feel the lips of her clean shaven pussy on my pelvic bone. She liked it and started grinding. I had to sit up and clamp my forearms on the top of her hips and around the small of part of her waist so I can get a better grip. I looked in the mirror to the side and admired the beauty. The way her body curved in the CG position was like a statue chiseled by an Italian Artist. I just took a moment to take it in. I get too for some MIS. I thrust away for a good 10 min. Then took a little pause and layer down so we can both cooled down. I took the time to admire her a bit. Fondle her breast’s. Glide my hands over every part of her body until I to get the ass and decide it’s time for doggy. She has a nice plump ass. The ones with subtle stretch marks. With my same hat still on I get behind her as she moves to all fours. She spreads her knees and moves her ass up to cock. That was instant hard on. I glide in her slowly taking in the moment. Once again. Warm feeling from tip to shaft as i penetrated. She was very wet so humped her hard from the start. Deep and full strokes to make sure I see my cock going in and out of her. She had her legs wide apart and her hips ass up so I can see her beautiful asshole and I thrust in her pussy. I continued to clapp those cheeks as they say. Alternated holding her ass, hips and elbows for better grip. My long arms had me gripping the back of her shoulders as I hump her. Once again, I look to the side mirror and can’t believe how she is posed in that position. Like an Italian made sculpture. I finish inside my hat while in doggy and we both lay down a bit.
I had 20 min left. She did a quick massage on my back then I decide to turn over to admire her body. I got hard again and she noticed. More bbj and then some RCG which was just amazing to look at in the mirror as she arched her back and shoulders. I couldn’t finish now. Time was up.
No shower. I decided to shower at home. I would say she wonderful to look at. She is not a kisser. No rim. Bbj skills on gentle side. She feels great to hold as you try different positions. She won’t be everyone’s cup of tea but I enjoyed it because I was thinking of the hot Italian girls jogging in my area with their yoga pants and had a fantasy of bringing one of them home.
I haven't had a session yet (and not completely sure if I will based on parts of the review), but I saw her on my way out of a session and have to say I found her to be sexy and a very good kind of thick. Just based off looks I was planning to see her (probably still will).

Sakura 340 HR

After reading some reviews and checking out the pics on twitter i had to go and she this diamond in the rough.
made the appointment and headed to the location surprisingly this is where another spot i went to a few months ago is located.

anyways onto sakura had to do the screening as i had not been to this establishment before it was quick and easy if you have referrals to other spots or else you have to provide id and selfie.

get to the location, it is clean and well kept PPS introduces me to sakura who is already waiting for me in this pink negligee could be white due to lighting it be either or, with the same lingerie as the pics the black thong and bra. she did ask for donation right of the bat no biggie once i gave her i pull her for some lfk and she obliged and was surprised perhaps because i knew what to expect as per another monger reported in his review she did have the shy demeanor but quickly got into it as i took charge.
she took me to take a quick shower although i mentioned i had already showered prior to coming but i obliged lasted around 5 mins with a quick listerine toast and fondled with the great booty of hers OMG it was nice round and fat best i've seen on an asian rounder than suki but around same size she is about 5' suki is about 5'2 i liked sakuras frame better small waste thick thighs and most of all nice juicy ass.
once in the room we lfk and proceeded to lie on the bed and began a nice bbj i then signed for 69 she obliged and has a nice shaven clean kitty proceed to eat her booty aswell which she seemed to enjoy as she pushed her head backwards in excitement and looked back at me hehe. signaled her to get on her back to dine at that kitty before getting the rubber on for round 1.
First pose was acg she reciprocated well and leaned in forward to dfk and tease my man boobs i had to see that ass so i signaled for rcg and lawd that ass was a sight to see she was grinding on junior like no tomorrow and gave her some thrusts when she tired abit i was also playing her booty hole but no fia didn't try but i saw no resistance either. i followed with missionary and she was making some nice facial expressions not exaggerated like some gals do she was into or maybe she's a good actor, proceeded to put her legs over my shoulders and went deep in that kitty at which point she said im cumming and quivered she is fairly tight. doggy was the best as mentioned by some other mongers this is where she shines she definitely knows what she is doing and knows how to arch that ass some good thrusts and she was enjoying while looking at each other in that big mirror i did not last much and busted in the bag for round 1. at this point we were at the 30min mark she cleaned me up and took a breather, made some small chat of japan currently living in tokyo some anime stuff and so on she was really cute and definitely wasn't being fake through our convo felt genuine.
i asked how much time we had left and mentioned 20 mins so i signaled for round 2 she leaned forward immediately and started making out like two lovebirds proceeded to bbj at which point i was already hard just from dfk, this is how hot i think this chick is. tbh i sound like a simp i know.
also forgot to mention i tipped her extra 20 and she was happy with that i would tip more but 340 is a lot which i rarely splurge but this was definitely worth every penny
quick bbj and goes for the cover and begins to ride and lfk at the same time round more sensual and i was even more aroused than the first round felt her kitty is tighter instead of rcg i signaled for some spoon action and boy that pose made her figure look immaculate right proportions and perfect booty getting a hard on just remembering this. held in the same pose and went right up and gave some good thrusts all while making out. time was slowly coming to an end and did doggy for the remaining 8 mins but alas i could not bust but she tried her best and let me come to completion but i couldn't went a little over time but she was very accommodating and was very apologetic but it was me not her i asked for her number but said only wechat but my wechat has been locked for sometime now so i could not get it, maybe you guys can and dm it to me as she said she will be back in january or february next year.
all in all she was great a 10/10 for me
very attractive good GND vibes amazing body and most of all she is young she is fairly new to the game and needs to be guided but that's a plus in my books because unlike these seasoned pros mostly anything goes unless she is uncomfortable and she is very responsive just have to lead. it's also worth to mention i did not notice any ymmv with her as i'm not that attractive to begin with.

also PSE is on the table for extra 2 benjis did not partake

Sakura 340 HR

After reading some reviews and checking out the pics on twitter i had to go and she this diamond in the rough.
made the appointment and headed to the location surprisingly this is where another spot i went to a few months ago is located.

anyways onto sakura had to do the screening as i had not been to this establishment before it was quick and easy if you have referrals to other spots or else you have to provide id and selfie.

get to the location, it is clean and well kept PPS introduces me to sakura who is already waiting for me in this pink negligee could be white due to lighting it be either or, with the same lingerie as the pics the black thong and bra. she did ask for donation right of the bat no biggie once i gave her i pull her for some lfk and she obliged and was surprised perhaps because i knew what to expect as per another monger reported in his review she did have the shy demeanor but quickly got into it as i took charge.
she took me to take a quick shower although i mentioned i had already showered prior to coming but i obliged lasted around 5 mins with a quick listerine toast and fondled with the great booty of hers OMG it was nice round and fat best i've seen on an asian rounder than suki but around same size she is about 5' suki is about 5'2 i liked sakuras frame better small waste thick thighs and most of all nice juicy ass.
once in the room we lfk and proceeded to lie on the bed and began a nice bbj i then signed for 69 she obliged and has a nice shaven clean kitty proceed to eat her booty aswell which she seemed to enjoy as she pushed her head backwards in excitement and looked back at me hehe. signaled her to get on her back to dine at that kitty before getting the rubber on for round 1.
First pose was acg she reciprocated well and leaned in forward to dfk and tease my man boobs i had to see that ass so i signaled for rcg and lawd that ass was a sight to see she was grinding on junior like no tomorrow and gave her some thrusts when she tired abit i was also playing her booty hole but no fia didn't try but i saw no resistance either. i followed with missionary and she was making some nice facial expressions not exaggerated like some gals do she was into or maybe she's a good actor, proceeded to put her legs over my shoulders and went deep in that kitty at which point she said im cumming and quivered she is fairly tight. doggy was the best as mentioned by some other mongers this is where she shines she definitely knows what she is doing and knows how to arch that ass some good thrusts and she was enjoying while looking at each other in that big mirror i did not last much and busted in the bag for round 1. at this point we were at the 30min mark she cleaned me up and took a breather, made some small chat of japan currently living in tokyo some anime stuff and so on she was really cute and definitely wasn't being fake through our convo felt genuine.
i asked how much time we had left and mentioned 20 mins so i signaled for round 2 she leaned forward immediately and started making out like two lovebirds proceeded to bbj at which point i was already hard just from dfk, this is how hot i think this chick is. tbh i sound like a simp i know.
also forgot to mention i tipped her extra 20 and she was happy with that i would tip more but 340 is a lot which i rarely splurge but this was definitely worth every penny
quick bbj and goes for the cover and begins to ride and lfk at the same time round more sensual and i was even more aroused than the first round felt her kitty is tighter instead of rcg i signaled for some spoon action and boy that pose made her figure look immaculate right proportions and perfect booty getting a hard on just remembering this. held in the same pose and went right up and gave some good thrusts all while making out. time was slowly coming to an end and did doggy for the remaining 8 mins but alas i could not bust but she tried her best and let me come to completion but i couldn't went a little over time but she was very accommodating and was very apologetic but it was me not her i asked for her number but said only wechat but my wechat has been locked for sometime now so i could not get it, maybe you guys can and dm it to me as she said she will be back in january or february next year.
all in all she was great a 10/10 for me
very attractive good GND vibes amazing body and most of all she is young she is fairly new to the game and needs to be guided but that's a plus in my books because unlike these seasoned pros mostly anything goes unless she is uncomfortable and she is very responsive just have to lead. it's also worth to mention i did not notice any ymmv with her as i'm not that attractive to begin with.

also PSE is on the table for extra 2 benjis did not partake
Great review and agree about Sakura having maybe the nicest booty on an Asian I have seen. She certainly knows she has it and shows it off. Also, she gets less shy with repeated visits and it's great that her English is very good. Like most girls that work in these places they have wechat and might share with preferred clients but more rare they give you direct line. She's going to be here only about another week before heading back.

Jaylin - 240

Heard great reviews and decided to give her a shot. Really friendly when introduced but trouble with English. Started bbj soon after and was great, suction can DT and tugged with mouth, could do the whole session just like that. DATY while bbj, then she got the condom at 10 mins.

She felt really good in mish and doggy almost blew right there but had her slow down and did some more DATY and CG. Seemed like she was enjoying it too. At like 20 mins I couldn’t take it much longer, went full hard mode and pounded her in doggy with long strokes as hard as I could which she loved. Few minutes of that and filled the bag. Not bad at all and not much English needed to know what I wanted

Jaylin - 240

Heard great reviews and decided to give her a shot. Really friendly when introduced but trouble with English. Started bbj soon after and was great, suction can DT and tugged with mouth, could do the whole session just like that. DATY while bbj, then she got the condom at 10 mins.

She felt really good in mish and doggy almost blew right there but had her slow down and did some more DATY and CG. Seemed like she was enjoying it too. At like 20 mins I couldn’t take it much longer, went full hard mode and pounded her in doggy with long strokes as hard as I could which she loved. Few minutes of that and filled the bag. Not bad at all and not much English needed to know what I wanted
Wow nice review. But no rimming?

Jaylin - 240

Next time ask to do yoga for you. She’s incredibly flexible.

Asuka -250

Went for the HH...first time there so did screening . Went into the room and wow she looked amazing . Body is nice in person ..small and petite but enough meat that the booty jiggles..took me to shower ..some slight stroking while she lathered me up ..

Go back to the room ..lays me on my back for some LFK and body kisses...then some great bbbj. Lots of tongue on the head action. Couldn't DT but she tried. After about 10 minutes. Layed her back for some ts. The moans were everything..Put the bag on . Standard Mish. Finished the last 5 minutes with bbbj and cim.
Will return for the HR

Antonella 320

Since last visit with jaylin had recharged funds and looking to spend. Was torn between Sakura and Antonella. Went for Antonella but ended up regretting. She has a tight body which drew me in not too thin not too thick and was giddy going in but this chick smokes and her hair smelled of that or ass idk. Faint smell/taste from kissing went in for bbj but quit after 6 or 7 min. Gave me attitude too just cause I asked to keep goin

Suited up and she does like cowgirl she looked okay but idk I expected better her face is egh. No gfe with this one. Doesn’t like daty too much she’s horrible at faking and played with her starfish but she didn’t like after long. Miss, doggy, rcg and mixed up that combination some more. Nothing crazy no cim, cof and what’s worse she bbj me to finish and moved away n stopped so it was ruined. Biggest waste compared to past times, so mad I didn’t go with Sakura

Antonella 320

Since last visit with jaylin had recharged funds and looking to spend. Was torn between Sakura and Antonella. Went for Antonella but ended up regretting. She has a tight body which drew me in not too thin not too thick and was giddy going in but this chick smokes and her hair smelled of that or ass idk. Faint smell/taste from kissing went in for bbj but quit after 6 or 7 min. Gave me attitude too just cause I asked to keep goin

Suited up and she does like cowgirl she looked okay but idk I expected better her face is egh. No gfe with this one. Doesn’t like daty too much she’s horrible at faking and played with her starfish but she didn’t like after long. Miss, doggy, rcg and mixed up that combination some more. Nothing crazy no cim, cof and what’s worse she bbj me to finish and moved away n stopped so it was ruined. Biggest waste compared to past times, so mad I didn’t go with Sakura
Thank you for posting this. I was tempted to see Antonella too because her photos look amazing. But it sounds like she is definitely not at the same GFE level as most of the girls there.

Asuka -250

Went for the HH...first time there so did screening . Went into the room and wow she looked amazing . Body is nice in person ..small and petite but enough meat that the booty jiggles..took me to shower ..some slight stroking while she lathered me up ..

Go back to the room ..lays me on my back for some LFK and body kisses...then some great bbbj. Lots of tongue on the head action. Couldn't DT but she tried. After about 10 minutes. Layed her back for some ts. The moans were everything..Put the bag on . Standard Mish. Finished the last 5 minutes with bbbj and cim.
Will return for the HR
Thank you for this post. I just found out that the other Japanese girl at Pink, Sakura, is gone after tomorrow, but Asuka is staying. I'm thinking my next visit with be with Asuka.

Antonella 320

Damn dude, we are on the same boat. I had the same predicament but pulled the trigger on Antonella because she was only there for the one day, and the photos looked really good. I regret not going with Sakura.

Nature of the hobby. Sometimes you just strike out.

Antonella
240/HH
BBJ, CFS

So i had been meaning to visit Sakura but timing was always off for me. I was getting ready to book a session with Sakura before she left this weekend, but then they posted Antonella and the fact that she was only available for one day. This threw me off completely because her photos looked so good too. Add the fact that she is Italian(she’s Chilean really) and it’s hard to pass up. So i booked an early appointment with her. Booking with this spot is super easy which i always appreciate.

I arrive right on time and taken to the room on the rear left side. First impression was one of disappointment because I did not find her cute nor pretty. Kind of a butterface. The ass was fat though and so I told myself to focus on the fat ass and cross my fingers the service is top tier… it’s not. She seems really disinterested at all times even though she was nice to me and we got along speaking in Spanish. We head over for a quick shower and continue the conversation about where she’s from and how she likes it here in NY.

In the room she goes straight for a BBJ which i thought was pretty good. Lots of eye contact and saliva. Mixture of handy and blowy which had me ready to pop within 5 minutes. I had her stop and she went for the rubber. She started with cowgirl and i gotta say she knows what she is doing. Change of rhythm is excellent, it was as if she was edging me and i enjoyed it. Flipped her over for some mish with her flicking her clit the entire time(8 min or so). She had me lightly choke her in mish and it felt like she came in this position. Next came doggy and this was the one.. holy moses that ass is fat and it claps beautifully.

We took a little break and she started up another bbj to get me up. New rubber ces on and we go into a standing mish but the pace was a lot slower with deeper strokes and she told me not to pull out when i came. This was all covered but i guess she just enjoys feeling the pulsations. Within a few minutes i gave her what she wanted. Shower to rinse off the sweat, back to the room and i got dressed. Said my goodbyes and i was out the door.

Overall, I had a good time with her but I would not repeat. I don’t think she is too attractive and even though her skills are good I had to work to bust a nut.

Overall - 7.5/10
Face - 6/10
Body - 7.5/10
BBJ - 7.5/10
CFS - 8/10
Attitude - 7/10

Molly
I was off today from work and had xtra time. I saw on their twitter that Molly was going to be in. She’s not a regular and comes once a week or every other week, they don’t have many pictures of her but with the description and knowing that there are not many white girls in the game I decided to take a shot.
Man I’m glad I did! She’s so far one of my favorite girls
Made the appointment showed up the place, I got walked in to her room. When the door opened there was this 5”7–5”8, white girl (Irish/Italian looking) with short hair, skinny but with meat in the right places (her ass is little bubble!) with a bunch tattoos with an emoish vibe, s super cute face, natural body and personally I found her very attractive !
her attitude what’s chill and very nice, honestly you don’t find all natural white girls on this game so it was a breath of fresh air.
we started chatting and automatically hit it off as I have sleeve and I’m a big fan of tattoos. Told me I was attractive and that I smelled good she told me I looked like I shower before but if I didn’t mind taking another shower I told I was ok with that. She’ guided me to the bathroom took a bath with me nothing there we just casually chatted. Headed back to the room after we were finished, and as soon as she closed the door, the fun started.
She shuts down the door and immediately started DFK and feeling me all the way ..I love when girls start shy and once it’s time to get wild the just switch It on lol.
We made out for a while while she was giving me a HJ, and grinding on me while I felt her ass, some FIV action and alternating with some tit sucking which she loves by the way. Man I felt like I was back on my younger horny days haha
She eventually got on her knees and gave me a sloppy BBBJ with some BLS , right when I was about pop, I gently threw her on the bed and told her it was her turn so I starred DATY on her (she doesn’t have it shaved but it’s groomed nicely and honestly it was delicious) if you mind some natural hair down there then this might not be for you ..for those of us who don’t mind then I can tell you that she tastes delicious and responds well. While I was DATYing and FIV she did the hip trust and I decided to DATO and boy she enjoyed it so much that she finally released all her juices and told me she was ready for the main event. Started mish and was an intense mish with intense DFKing, she wanted K9 so i obliged, then lazy K9 where she did all the work with her booty. After that I wanted to eat her again and made her come again .. her moans are so sexy .. pull her to the edge of the bed for standing mish and stayed there for while with intense DFK until I finally pop”d ! We both felt on the bed sweeting .. I was done so was she lol she sarcastically thanked me for killing her libido for the rest of the day haha music to my hears ! Quick shower I was passed my time but it was ok
She game a huh kiss and told me she hopes to see me again ..and I left

HH 240 + tip

will definitely repeat

Thai Rita - HH 240 + optional tip

Thai Rita was very friendly, articulate (speaks english very well). 5'2", neither skinny nor thick....right in the middle. I guess I would say she's closer to slim. More like a hot college girl who does eat. Flat stomach. C cups. Hair dyed brown. You can see how she looks by checking the photos they post.

LFK/DFK and then starts great BBBJ. One of the best BBBJ I had for some time. Great ball sucking and licking. Great job teasing and licking and sucking. Just great with the mouth.

We put on the condom and moved on to the main event. She is great in this also. When I started fucking her in mish, it felt her pussy soften and saw her face change. She was paying attention and seemed sensitive and engaged. Turned her over and fucked more from behind, in this position she was definitely enjoying and so was I.

Asuka, Half Hour, 250.

I really tend to pick the service queens these days. If they are smaller that's a bonus these days. Youth is also a bonus feature to me. With this visit to Asuka I did get the bonus of youth. Very young. And the service was pretty good also. Fully GFE (expected here and expected with the pricetag). In my opinion she could be a little more aggressive and proactive but overall I had a great time. Super body, super young girl. Overall service was good and what I expect here (LFK/DFK, BBBJ, CFS)

Asuka HH 250. Young Japanese gal, very sweet, GFE, DFK BBBJ CIM.

I did not have much time so I went for the half hour with the young Japanese provider Asuka. Petite + young girl (Early to mid 20s) She speaks English pretty well, asked me what I was in the mood for. I said I'm mostly feeling like making out and getting a great blow job. She did exactly that. Sensual kissing, undressing, push me onto the bed, gets on all fours and takes here time licking and sucking my balls first, I really like when girls do that. After a while, with my cock getting harder she moves up but not all the way up, licking me like an ice cream cone. I was loving the visual and sensation. Finally she started to suck me off, felt great also. CIM finish, cleaned up and talked a little, soon our time was up and she walked me down the hall.

Asuka HR 340

Second time seeing her. This time going for the hour. She remembered me because I speak Japanese. Some small talk then straight to the shower ..clean up then back to the room .

Start off with some LFK then some body roaming. She pays attention to my body kissing me all over..then time with junior using this tongue flicking action on the head that I love .got rock hard . Slipped on the hat . Some sensual Mish..lots of moaning nipple playing .. 1st pop in bag.

2nd round some more small talk while I roamed her soft body ..then I was ready for some bbbj..more of the same this time alot of head action ..looking at me while she does it..decided to stand up and put her on her knees ..looking at her in the mirror take me in drove me to the breaking point with about 5 minutes to spare finished with cim...she would definitely have a repeat customer if she wasnt going back to Japan this week .

Asuka (340 + tip)

Had to visit out of curiosity from the pics/video and she is exactly as she looks. Young (very early 20s), natural, cute and her booty is nice. Definitely GND and innocent vibes so you have to take a lead with her.

She welcomed me with some LFK (not really into DFK you can tell) and definitely is a bit shy but speaks very good conversational English. We did a quick shower since I was clean already, so not much to report there other than a little stroking action. Once we got back I took a bit more lead given she was not assertive enough, and I guided her to some more kissing and petting. She asked me to lay down and instead I told her to get comfortable while I dined. This I can tell is what she enjoyed the most. She was very responsive and especially sensitive to having her clit sucked and played with. She got very wet and I knew I wanted to see her cute face stuffed with me. She gave an average BBJ but her being so pretty and innocent looking had me rock solid the whole time.

I motioned it was time to get to the main event and she jumped on after suiting me up. She was pretty good at taking me completely and moved nicely on top. She has cute small Bs and a perky butt that looks amazing in the side mirror. I didn't want to spill yet so I had her lay down and we went at missionary for a bit. I could tell she enjoyed this and I was even able to get her to bounce on me while I held her hips from. The bottom. She had that youthful energy even with her GND vibes. I was close to finishing and usually need 90 for 2 pops, so we switched again, this time for some doggy (my favorite to bring it home). She has a cute perky soft booty and this position was a treat. She was able to take it well and the wet steaks on the condom let me know she enjoyed it.

I finished with about 10 minutes remaining. We cleaned up quickly and chatted a bit for that time. She is all of 25 (looks younger), and is very new to this. We spoke about her home in Japan and her time in NY. Overall she is super friendly and her conversational english was very good. I would say she is more GnD and less of a service queen given she is so new. That being said I would definitely repeat but will have to hurry on down given she will be gone too soon.