Phyllis Wheeler 631-894-2435 Islip GILF

She's fine. Texted with her today. She said since she's changed her rates, she's been swamped, almost no room to breathe. Misses a lot of texts and sometimes all her days texts entirely. Keep trying.

Hey guys, I don't do this very often but I've been wanting to see this one for a long time, shes just very hard to set something up with or to keep a convo going with. I try to see ones who are unique and the basic bj + fs doesnt usually do it for me. I've been having a huge craving for anal lately which is a rare find and alot of women can't or won't even do it. I know Phyllis has been doing this for years and it wouldn't be a problem as long as I could set an appointment with her. I actually gave up a few months ago on her and was looking for other options today but nobody was answering and they weren't all that good anyway so I tried Phyllis again and got very lucky to set something up.

Once i confirmed a time she asked me to call then texted me instructions. By the way the location is amazing as i really didnt want to go to a motel as thats just very risky for many reasons her being on a very quiet residential st made things so much better. So i pull in the driveway and call she tells me to go up to the door and she opens up and lets me in tells me to take off shoes. I was very surprised when I saw her because I read many posts on here that her body may be very bad and that shes alot older looking, I honestly wanted anal so bad I was willing to deal with it maybe bad looks would help me last longer but too bad and I may not get it up.

So shes wearing this tight white gown and her body and face look great to me, nice black hair def my type. I'd guess around 50-55 in looks maybe she is really older but doesnt matter to me. She directs me to the room that looks like a massage set up, I didn't mind but a bed or sofa would be more comfortable. I'm a bit nervous but lay down and get excited for whats to come. Then her phone starts going off and she leaves the room for a while then comes back does some more phone stuff then finally gets to me.

Washes my hands and 8==== with a warm cloth with alcohol which felt great and relaxing then took off her gown, it must have form fitting because her stomach area was a bit sloppy, think more like a barrel but really not bad. Her ass was def nice and i couldnt stop checking it out but after all thats what i was there for. Asked me what I wanted and I said anal and maybe another round. Started with head asked if i wanted covered or not I said not. Well it just felt amazing ball licking dick licking I dont even think she got to suck b4 i felt things might get out of control so I told her to lay down and I would do her. Everything looked so fresh and clean and completely shaven I couldnt resist.
Pussy tasted great but i didnt really explore too much with tongue then went lower and ate her ass for a while which she really must have liked she said OOOH! when I did that. Soon get ready for the main event asked for a condom and just went right for the ass with her on her back so I could look at her. She told me not to jam it in and I just let her guide it in and once I got going it all felt amazing. No resistance no whining no problems. She was talking dirty and all so must have liked it. I finally finished and skipped the 2nd round because she seemed busy and I had something to do but will def see her again.

Think next time I'll let her blow til I cum in her mouth then 2nd round I'll be able to last forever so do the other holes, can't wait.

Hey guys, I don't do this very often but I've been wanting to see this one for a long time, shes just very hard to set something up with or to keep a convo going with. I try to see ones who are unique and the basic bj + fs doesnt usually do it for me. I've been having a huge craving for anal lately which is a rare find and alot of women can't or won't even do it. I know Phyllis has been doing this for years and it wouldn't be a problem as long as I could set an appointment with her. I actually gave up a few months ago on her and was looking for other options today but nobody was answering and they weren't all that good anyway so I tried Phyllis again and got very lucky to set something up.

Once i confirmed a time she asked me to call then texted me instructions. By the way the location is amazing as i really didnt want to go to a motel as thats just very risky for many reasons her being on a very quiet residential st made things so much better. So i pull in the driveway and call she tells me to go up to the door and she opens up and lets me in tells me to take off shoes. I was very surprised when I saw her because I read many posts on here that her body may be very bad and that shes alot older looking, I honestly wanted anal so bad I was willing to deal with it maybe bad looks would help me last longer but too bad and I may not get it up.

So shes wearing this tight white gown and her body and face look great to me, nice black hair def my type. I'd guess around 50-55 in looks maybe she is really older but doesnt matter to me. She directs me to the room that looks like a massage set up, I didn't mind but a bed or sofa would be more comfortable. I'm a bit nervous but lay down and get excited for whats to come. Then her phone starts going off and she leaves the room for a while then comes back does some more phone stuff then finally gets to me.

Washes my hands and 8==== with a warm cloth with alcohol which felt great and relaxing then took off her gown, it must have form fitting because her stomach area was a bit sloppy, think more like a barrel but really not bad. Her ass was def nice and i couldnt stop checking it out but after all thats what i was there for. Asked me what I wanted and I said anal and maybe another round. Started with head asked if i wanted covered or not I said not. Well it just felt amazing ball licking dick licking I dont even think she got to suck b4 i felt things might get out of control so I told her to lay down and I would do her. Everything looked so fresh and clean and completely shaven I couldnt resist.
Pussy tasted great but i didnt really explore too much with tongue then went lower and ate her ass for a while which she really must have liked she said OOOH! when I did that. Soon get ready for the main event asked for a condom and just went right for the ass with her on her back so I could look at her. She told me not to jam it in and I just let her guide it in and once I got going it all felt amazing. No resistance no whining no problems. She was talking dirty and all so must have liked it. I finally finished and skipped the 2nd round because she seemed busy and I had something to do but will def see her again.

Think next time I'll let her blow til I cum in her mouth then 2nd round I'll be able to last forever so do the other holes, can't wait.
Nice review! You left out one thing. What are her fees now?