PETITE 631-832-8845

I saw her about a month ago. I got a bbj nothing special cim and spit. Her face wasn't doing it for me , until I told her to take off little shorts and to let me see her pussy.... she probably one of the nicest clean pink pussy i have seen. It was the same color as a pink Starburst. I didnt get to enjoy it because i only come with enough money for the bj. Its $80 for the bbj

Looks 5
Performance 7
Pussy look 10

Ah yes! See my review in that thread on her crashing into fire hydrant! Probably the reason she is working more in this profession hardcore ha!

Her pussy was very nice actually, I enjoyed her moaning while I fingerblaster her with her white trash jeanskirt up more than her BJ skills themselves which were eh.

Tonto25

Zero Credibility
Saw her in blue point for a quick car date at the supermarket of Nichols Rd..nice bbbj 80 come spit out my door. Strawberry blonde..ran late as always they do..waited and actually pulled out when she texted where are you..turn around..found spot..buisness done..nice mouth She said her name was Tara and to keep her number T!