Car Fun 631-832-8845

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tony soprano

Was on way home the other night and found this number after a search and decided to take the plunge since Jess hasn’t answered texts in a week. $80 BBBJ CIM. Met just off LIE around Yaphank and she hops in. Head to a spot and she proceeds with an enthusiastic BJ, allows finger insertion while giving BJ. Didn’t ask for FS but it’s available for $100 in car. Finished up, she got every drop...spit out and brought her back to car. Good time but not Jess quality.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Pics of the blonde in her ads are her. Had her in Medford and was a little strange. Bbbjcim and I thought she was opening the door to spit and she did along with hopping out and taking off.
There is a photo of a brunette in her ads. She doesn’t exist.

Was on way home the other night and found this number after a search and decided to take the plunge since Jess hasn’t answered texts in a week. $80 BBBJ CIM. Met just off LIE around Yaphank and she hops in. Head to a spot and she proceeds with an enthusiastic BJ, allows finger insertion while giving BJ. Didn’t ask for FS but it’s available for $100 in car. Finished up, she got every drop...spit out and brought her back to car. Good time but not Jess quality.
Would you say Jess is prettier ?

Is was not necessary to include Savannah's real name. This is not the first time you posted some unnecessary personal information about this girl. It's not allowed
Okay so where do we start with this one...

Had an overnight job in this region about a month back and decided to see who was around early morning rush hour.
This one replied back quick to meet at convience store on William Floyd Parkway in beginning of Shirley.

Agreed on BBJCIM for $80 and I head out - when I get there this whole area has horrible cell phone service & pretty much in a dead spot and am driving around the region hoping to lock in service. Back and forth for 20 mins and she leaves the area but I catch her and she decides to meet me at a supermarket lot about a mile away. So I make the drive and 20 mins go by and she is still a no show, so I send a text saying im leaving and thanks for wasting my time. Later that day she sends me a text saying she smashed her car into a fire hydrant and was detained by cops for drugs after they searched her car! I laughed back saying good lie and she sent me a picture of the police report, her car AND the fire hydrant!

Anyway... I felt bad last week and decided I'd help this one out now that she doesn't even have a beat up car to drive around the fine roads of Mastic Shirley in. She answers quickly & agrees to meet at the same spot for the $80 BBJCIM - here again is where it gets funny...

I get to the location & same drop out cell service but I remembered where I got it last time so drive there, although now its datk and I dont want to be hanging conspicuously in this area long for its strong LE presence.
She tells me on phone she is by the train tracks walking about a half mile away, as I get to the area I see her on side of the road and she comes in. The next is where I proceed with caution and for any of you to be wise - She trys to direct to this shady, industrial dirt parking lot by the train tracks but did so in the 'this is a setup and people are in their to rob you'. I laughed immediately said thats not happening & kept driving, she did not seem happy about me doing that and got on her phone texting somebody quickly. I spun around back towards a spot I knew in the area behind a bunch of stores closer to original meet up spot.

Her headgame is good and on par with Savannah in Plainview, however she doesn't take direction as well and had an attitude but maybe because of what I said above not going her way. For her shadyness above I made sure to pull her jean skirt up and see how many fingers I can fit in that snatch which didn't smell that bad. Overall however the service was good & CIM was okay.

Looks: 6 (5'2, redhead, plain jane white trash look)
Service: 8 (although both my experiences were shady, I would proceed with caution)
Price: 6

Would not repeat for the shadyness and she is pretty stuck on $80 and does not go lower. $60 BBJCIM can be had all day with most of these girls in her ballpark.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Wiggley

Masy had her awhile ago and yes the attitude for me was a huge turn off. Like she was doing you this big favor.
Pussy was nice and good skill but no car and distance keep me away. Nice review

billyS

Reign of Terror
I’m not sure but I think if someone were to post a review of her services and include the number in the thread title that is acceptable but thinking maybe a mod needs to chime in here?
Mod Chime in:
If she hadn't already posted, it might have flown. In fact if it had happened legitimately yes it would be okay. But now, given she already posted and asked and we told her to take out an ad then no.
Especially since you basically just told her or her potential white knight how to skirt the rules.

I'd delete that shit as quickly as I deleted your bullshit Mandy review.
You know the one, after her thread was closed and moved and you tried to start a new one just to stir up shit.

Mr. Wiggley

Mod Chime in:
If she hadn't already posted, it might have flown. In fact if it had happened legitimately yes it would be okay. But now, given she already posted and asked and we told her to take out an ad then no.
Especially since you basically just told her or her potential white knight how to skirt the rules.

You know the one, after her thread was closed and moved and you tried to start a new one just to stir up shit.
First of all her white knight was Lightweight so perhaps direct your venom at him not me.
Second I thought mistakenly this was a review board but apparently not without an advertisers approval first

Mod Chime in:

This might just get deleted but figured I’d go for it anyway. A question from someone newer to this board and hobby, if someone did see her recently and wanted to review her and include her number why would you delete it? I don’t have her number, have never seen her and probably never would as the idea of car dates are kind of too risky for me so it doesn’t really matter. As someone who’s not part of the inner circle of 30 or so main contributors for the LI section of this board I feel like it gets a little over moderated at times. You guys make the rules as mods so we all just have to live with it. In this case as mr.wiggs said it is a review board so if someone was reviewing her in her thread and gave the number which is usually totally fine I don’t get why it would be an issue.

Not trying to start shit or bog down the site with unnecessary talk. Just trying to understand all the rules and have respectful open discourse amongst adults, which should always be promoted.

Thanks for any reply on the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.