Penta Water

I hate drinking water normally and would have to force it down my throat in the late at night because I neglected to drink enough during the day. I dehydrate easily and have problems because of it. I tried almost every different brand and discovered some of the best water I have ever drank called Penta. Of course it has to be hard to find and expensive but I never leave a bottle empty for long, it has actually become a treat. It's regular water stripped of all the chemicals on the periodic table through 13 different filtering process except for just H2O with lots of extra O. It is so smooth and soft I never feel bloated even after consuming liters of it. Maybe it's a gimmick but I truly believe it's the best. If you travel, work out, drink alcohol I highly recommend because according to the makers it hydrates faster than any other beverage. I believe it because I feel great after every liter.

Last edited:
Am also not a big water drinker though I know it would be a good thing. Sometime ago I latched on to Evian at the suggestion of my sister. She, a big water drinker, said people either love it or hate it. I wouldn't go so far as to say I "love" it, but I do prefer it. And I now buy it by the case via Fresh Direct. But if I come across this here Pentawater, I will give it a try.

I only drink seltzer and or water with 1 cup of coffee in the AM and emily was kind enough to bring a bottle of Penta for me for your session Sunday afternoon. I have to tell you that I didn't see any big difference between Penta and Poland Spring, of course thats only my opinion after 1 bottle and maybe some long term usage would have me singing a different tune. But it was refreshing and I thank emily for thinking of me.

BTW FD doesn't carry it.

Am also not a big water drinker though I know it would be a good thing. Sometime ago I latched on to Evian at the suggestion of my sister. She, a big water drinker, said people either love it or hate it. I wouldn't go so far as to say I "love" it, but I do prefer it. And I now buy it by the case via Fresh Direct. But if I come across this here Pentawater, I will give it a try.
You will love it. It has no taste like Evian. Try Fiji instead of Evian if you go that route, you might like it better.

Maybe it's the extra Oxygen but I think I may be a Penta addict. I find the more I drink the less I want to eat and I even get a slight feeling of euphoria if I drink a litter in one sitting. I drink it while doing a treadmill power walk and feel I could easily go past my normal quota. I have seen it for $5 at my local supermarket but my health food store sells it for half that. The prices actually go up and down depending on what the company dictates. I seems I like things that either discontinued. limited or are hard to get for some reason.

I only drink seltzer and or water with 1 cup of coffee in the AM and emily was kind enough to bring a bottle of Penta for me for your session Sunday afternoon. I have to tell you that I didn't see any big difference between Penta and Poland Spring, of course thats only my opinion after 1 bottle and maybe some long term usage would have me singing a different tune. But it was refreshing and I thank emily for thinking of me.

BTW FD doesn't carry it.
It was a smaller bottle also. I drink it by the litter now. I didn't notice anything at first either but now I do feel the more I drink the better I feel. It is more important that I don't struggle anymore and actually enjoy drinking water instead of forcing myself. I will send a list of where to find it to you.

I will send a list of where to find it to you.
I'm an idiot, after our session I went over to Whole Foods to do some shopping but didn't think to look for Penta. They did have this delicious sliced Alaskan Cod that I had for breakfast this morning on some of their Italian bread, toasted.

BTW I had a great time Sunday, thanks again.

Last edited:
I hated water also but drink it only when I'm my biking. When I do want to hydrate, i drink Vitamin water...yummy!
It is yummy because it contains sugar. I had heard the fluid should contain nothing (caffeine/sugar/salt) to have effective hydratation. I was drinking vitamin water until I read the label and realized two equals on can of soda in calories.

I'm an idiot, after our session I went over to Whole Foods to do some shopping but didn't think to look for Penta. They did have this delicious sliced Alaskan Cod that I had for breakfast this morning on some of their Italian bread, toasted.

BTW I had a great time Sunday, thanks again.
Your not an idiot, it was great seeing you also and I hope you enjoyed your Cod.

Th only reason I suggest Penta is because I hate drinking water and I know alot of other people do also. I need to drink alot otherwise I have problems. I feel bloated and heavy after drinking only a few cups not to mention the weight on my throat. I do not have this problem with Penta. I don't have pain in my stomach or bloat no matter how much I drink and it goes down my throat so easy I don't realize I am swallowing so much then I look at the bottle and it's half gone. If you don't mind spending the extra money and hate water as much as me I highly recommend. I quit smoking so I substitute my cigarette money to support my Penta addiction.

I like Poland Spring and Vitamin Water. But all these bottled water brands all come from the same municipal water plant.
Penta is regular purified water but it goes through a very strict reverse osmosis/deionization (they just take everything out that is naturally and unnaturally put in water).

My father used to have a stake in a bottled water company in upstate New York, this water came from a bona fide spring in the ground. They used to filter just the way penta is filtered they had no choice. That was the law they used to bottle it and sell it as Pathmark or king kullen brand water!

Last edited:
My father used to have a stake in a bottled water company in upstate New York, this water came from a bona fide spring in the ground. They used to filter just the way penta is filtered they had no choice. That was the law they used to bottle it and sell it as Pathmark or king kullen brand water!
There are different levels of filtering. My Dad was a water treater from a famous soft drink company and there are levels the law states that is acceptable for consumption. I think it's okay to leave in certain arsenic, chromium, chlorine, ect in regular drinking water. To strip the water the way Penta does would cost more than regular filtering. I am not sure about your Dad's water but Penta has a patent on thier process.

All I know is how I feel about it as far as taste, texture and results. This is the way I would prove any claim, I am a true educated consumer where I try multiple items and see which one is the best, I read up on things, take suggestions from store owners, see other reviews and then make my own choice. I do this with other products also, I have closets full of half used products because I found something better. I did this with the products I use for my sessions and am convinced I use the best product available to ensure none of my clients would have a allergic reaction to them.

Any water is good for the body and I encourage everyone to drink it but not everyone enjoys drinking it. I have gone through trying to convince someone very close to me. To prove me wrong he even took a empty Penta bottle and switched the water without my knowledge. I took two sips and and put it down and did not pick it up again. With real Penta that bottle would have been gone within the hour.

Every single product that makes claims has criticism and skeptics. Once again I am not sure if it is a hype or gimmick but I do feel the difference by comparison and consumption. Maybe I am convincing myself but things that I can't will myself to change like my hair, skin and nails have never been healthier as well as overall being. It just could be that I have doubled my water intake since I started drinking it, whatever it is I am a believer.

amazing, with some of the best water in the world from the taps in nyc, people rave about bottled water. granted, some of the pipes are old and you might get lead poisoning if you live in a really old building. it's your money and you should do whatever you can to drink enough water, but if you want to taste shitty water, drink the stuff from the taps here in vegas. it is fucking gross.it runis your coffee, leaves spots on your dishes and fucks up your pipes. i won't even use it to cook. i never drank bottled water before i came here, and i drink about a gallon a day. it's costing me a friggin fortune to stay hydrated out here. lol.

It is yummy because it contains sugar. I had heard the fluid should contain nothing (caffeine/sugar/salt) to have effective hydratation. I was drinking vitamin water until I read the label and realized two equals on can of soda in calories.
Actually one bottle of Vitamin water = one can of soda

Vitamin Water is 50 calories per serving and there serving size is 8oz. One bottle is 20 oz so a bottle is 125 calories.

Coke is 120 calories per serving and there serving size is one can

Interesting... i'll have to look into this now...

I like drinking it cause it doesn't leave that sappy taste in your mouth. Let me look into this. :)