Slinky's Taco Tuesday May 21st

Thanks to all who helped put on another fine event. Even though it was a "School Night " for me I have been friends with Slinky for too long and believe that hosts deserve support as much as possible that I had to attend. A nice selection of ladies offering varied menus. Had a minor kerfuffle with a newbie who didn't seem to know how things are supposed to work re: lap dances. Expected something for nothing afaic. NOT going to mention her name. Not out to hurt anybody and she seemed to get along better with other guys there. Talia on the other hand easily had the best bod there and was friendly but really couldn't speak English and I forgot my Spanish/English dictionary at home. Rather than risk any misunderstandings in a private setting I just did a few laps with her. Would have liked to stay a little longer but had to work the next day.

someone want to tell me who the Colombian little girl was( didn’t speak any English) ? I didn’t get a chance to talk to her more than a minute because Christina was taking a lot of my attention. Any help here would be great. She was being dogged by Latin guys all night I just never got to her before I left. Just a lot of lap dances only I haven’t done that in a long time. Actually it was fun lol…

someone want to tell me who the Colombian little girl was( didn’t speak any English) ? I didn’t get a chance to talk to her more than a minute because Christina was taking a lot of my attention. Any help here would be great. She was being dogged by Latin guys all night I just never got to her before I left. Just a lot of lap dances only I haven’t done that in a long time. Actually it was fun lol…
I think we are talking about the same woman. Slamming body ; black hair ; light blue outfit ? If so her name was Talia .

Talia was amazing. Made my night. I arrived very early and could only stay for an hour. Ran into her and language was a barrier but she seemed sweet based on some translated coversations.

Took a vip couch lap dance but half a minute into it, decided to switch up to the room for 20 min. And she turned out to be amazing. Very gfe. $200.

Who was she with? She was from Colombia

Thanks to all who helped put on another fine event. Even though it was a "School Night " for me I have been friends with Slinky for too long and believe that hosts deserve support as much as possible that I had to attend. A nice selection of ladies offering varied menus. Had a minor kerfuffle with a newbie who didn't seem to know how things are supposed to work re: lap dances. Expected something for nothing afaic. NOT going to mention her name. Not out to hurt anybody and she seemed to get along better with other guys there. Talia on the other hand easily had the best bod there and was friendly but really couldn't speak English and I forgot my Spanish/English dictionary at home. Rather than risk any misunderstandings in a private setting I just did a few laps with her. Would have liked to stay a little longer but had to work the next day.
And almost forgot my manners. Thank you for organizing, was exhilarating to attend such a private event and make some wonderful new friends

Talia was amazing. Made my night. I arrived very early and could only stay for an hour. Ran into her and language was a barrier but she seemed sweet based on some translated coversations.

Took a vip couch lap dance but half a minute into it, decided to switch up to the room for 20 min. And she turned out to be amazing. Very gfe. $200.

And almost forgot my manners. Thank you for organizing, was exhilarating to attend such a private event and make some wonderful new friends
You were luckier than me. I didn't know there was translator available lol. If I did it would have been a much more expensive evening lol.

Thats the one, Her name is Talia and I dont suppose you got any info about how to get in touch with her?. I spoke with her in broken Spanish and she is definitely my type.

pokler

Power Bottom

What exactly did you do with Talia? Did you fuck bbfs? Did she lick your ass? Did you come in her mouth? Why are you being general about it ? We need all the details !

So a little more details of my experience..I loved the party, great job to Slinky and crew! I had a good time talking to a few of you guys as well. The talent was awesome, something for everyone. I met Love while was stunning, Beige, Camila, Fortune and Gigi.

I only did lapdances. First was Fortune, sexy asian "nurse".. thic sexy body!! she told me $20 per song, and asked in advance how many doni want..they were very nice and sexy. Offered 20min private room for $400 fs or $200 bj plus room, but I declined. Very sweet & sexy, hope to meet up sometime. Next was Camila, tall white lady, c cups, nice ass..we had 2 songs and I gave her $40..she offered private room for $300. So then I met Gigi who works at Centerfolds in nj somewhere.. cute girl but lapdance was strictly hands off, kept removing my hands..kept pushing for "VIP" which I had no interest. To avoid the multi song trap, I said I think our song is up, so she gets up and says "ok, $40" I replied i only did 1 song..she says yes, " I charge $40 per song"..my fault, I did not negotiate or ask upfront, lesson learned..typical street whore mentality..

Early on there was a sort of tall, sexy dark haired girl with a flat chest, someone suggested she may be trans.. she left kind of early.. anyone have info?

She was super nice and cool. She definitely didn't look her age.
can anyone help link a way to contact?

… #1 Young thick Spanish girl wearing black straps outfit with here nice thick ass poking. …
what was her name? She had a red kiss lips tattoo on her right ass cheek.

There was so much eye candy there, my fault for asking so many questions.

Looking forward to the next one!

I was there, had a great time though I had to leave kind of early. As always, much thanks to Slinky.

There was one girl there I wanted to talk to but never got the chance, and I was wondering if anyone could ID her. She was white, early 20s I'd guess, reddish brown hair and wore a pair of bunny ears all night. And she was around 5'8" or so, including heels.

Ring a bell with anyone?

Anyway, I enjoyed the party and will definitely be at the next one.

What exactly did you do with Talia? Did you fuck bbfs? Did she lick your ass? Did you come in her mouth? Why are you being general about it ? We need all the details !

No I did not launch a rocket ship. I was trying to drive the car at a reasonable speed.

Bbbj was the hightlight. She let me practice some of my kaggle exercises, she went really gentle to prolong my out of the world experience. Lots of dfk, missionary and bagged finish.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I was there, had a great time though I had to leave kind of early. As always, much thanks to Slinky.

There was one girl there I wanted to talk to but never got the chance, and I was wondering if anyone could ID her. She was white, early 20s I'd guess, reddish brown hair and wore a pair of bunny ears all night. And she was around 5'8" or so, including heels.

Ring a bell with anyone?

Anyway, I enjoyed the party and will definitely be at the next one.
Was that Bunny?

You should know I had an exchange with Slinky via email, and he suggested I put this out there as a warning. I'm so glad he puts on these events, and he's great.

I'm no newbie, but I made some basic, dumb mistakes. I'm sharing so people can learn, so please keep the ridicule to a minimum.

Thanks!

- First thing, I took "Love" (tall blond, tats, lg naturals) upstairs to do a more private couch dance (the couches upstairs cost $30, fyi). At the couch, I ask if we can wait for the next song to start because we were at the end of a song, and she says, "You already paid for the couch, so let's get started!" She sits me down and starts to dance. The song ends in about 15 seconds (which I expected), and I figure it won't count. She and I didn't click (that happens). She quoted $500 for FS and I passed. When we got to the end of a second full song, I asked how many songs, and she said "three". Arguing about this sort of thing isn't really useful, so I paid her and went on my way, extremely annoyed with myself. $90 wasted.
- I was sitting on the couch on the main floor, enjoying the pole show, when "Vivian" (Asian wearing bunny ears) asked me if I wanted a dance. I said "Sure, why not?" She hopped on my lap and said, "I have one rule—if you touch my titties, you have to tip me!" I replied, "Ok, as long as you don't mash them in my face. Then that's you touching ME with your titties." To which she replied, "You're just cheap." I said, "That's not very nice." She said, "Well, you are." After she was done with the one "dance" (where she just bounced on my lap for 2 minutes) I tipped her anyway to show her no harm no foul, to which she added, "I usually get a much bigger tip. You're still cheap." I didn't think her trick was funny, so she insulted me. My fault for not rolling with her joke, I guess. (Sounds like others had more fun with her.)
- Right after that, I asked Peach (thin white girl under 5'), who I've met before, for a dance. She said that $50 per dance is the "mandatory house price", but that "There's no way I would charge $50 per dance". Instead she charges $50 for 5 minutes on a timer. I should have said "no", but I was not thinking straight. The dance was basically her sitting on my lap talking the whole time, almost no movement. I saw she gave others much better dances. Again, this is mostly my fault, so I hope you learn from my mistake.
- Right after Peach, there was a "new" girl there called "Bunny" (white, a bit of a belly, curvy) who seemed to be with this guy with a Russian-sounding accent. I asked if she wanted me to be her first dance, and she said, "Yes!" To my surprise, the Russian guy sat next to us, talking with me and Bunny the ENTIRE time. (I tried to get up after one dance, but for a bunch of reasons, it didn't work.)

Now for the best part. All this happened in about an hour and a half. Maybe less.

So, a bunch of mistakes, one after another. If I stayed longer, maybe the bad experiences would have been offset by much better experiences, but that didn't happen.

"Advice" I already knew
= take your time, don't rush
= settle prices before doing ANYTHING
= if the song count is off, contact Slinky immediately!

Thanks again. I will be less stupid (and "cheap") next time.

Good luck!

billyS

Reign of Terror
You should know I had an exchange with Slinky via email, and he suggested I put this out there as a warning. I'm so glad he puts on these events, and he's great.

I'm no newbie, but I made some basic, dumb mistakes. I'm sharing so people can learn, so please keep the ridicule to a minimum.

Thanks!

- First thing, I took "Love" (tall blond, tats, lg naturals) upstairs to do a more private couch dance (the couches upstairs cost $30, fyi). At the couch, I ask if we can wait for the next song to start because we were at the end of a song, and she says, "You already paid for the couch, so let's get started!" She sits me down and starts to dance. The song ends in about 15 seconds (which I expected), and I figure it won't count. She and I didn't click (that happens). She quoted $500 for FS and I passed. When we got to the end of a second full song, I asked how many songs, and she said "three". Arguing about this sort of thing isn't really useful, so I paid her and went on my way, extremely annoyed with myself. $90 wasted.
- I was sitting on the couch on the main floor, enjoying the pole show, when "Vivian" (Asian wearing bunny ears) asked me if I wanted a dance. I said "Sure, why not?" She hopped on my lap and said, "I have one rule—if you touch my titties, you have to tip me!" I replied, "Ok, as long as you don't mash them in my face. Then that's you touching ME with your titties." To which she replied, "You're just cheap." I said, "That's not very nice." She said, "Well, you are." After she was done with the one "dance" (where she just bounced on my lap for 2 minutes) I tipped her anyway to show her no harm no foul, to which she added, "I usually get a much bigger tip. You're still cheap." I didn't think her trick was funny, so she insulted me. My fault for not rolling with her joke, I guess. (Sounds like others had more fun with her.)
- Right after that, I asked Peach (thin white girl under 5'), who I've met before, for a dance. She said that $50 per dance is the "mandatory house price", but that "There's no way I would charge $50 per dance". Instead she charges $50 for 5 minutes on a timer. I should have said "no", but I was not thinking straight. The dance was basically her sitting on my lap talking the whole time, almost no movement. I saw she gave others much better dances. Again, this is mostly my fault, so I hope you learn from my mistake.
- Right after Peach, there was a "new" girl there called "Bunny" (white, a bit of a belly, curvy) who seemed to be with this guy with a Russian-sounding accent. I asked if she wanted me to be her first dance, and she said, "Yes!" To my surprise, the Russian guy sat next to us, talking with me and Bunny the ENTIRE time. (I tried to get up after one dance, but for a bunch of reasons, it didn't work.)

Now for the best part. All this happened in about an hour and a half. Maybe less.

So, a bunch of mistakes, one after another. If I stayed longer, maybe the bad experiences would have been offset by much better experiences, but that didn't happen.

"Advice" I already knew
= take your time, don't rush
= settle prices before doing ANYTHING
= if the song count is off, contact Slinky immediately!

Thanks again. I will be less stupid (and "cheap") next time.

Good luck!
Good advice for newbies.

Sounds like just about all the girls played you for a sucker. No offense but they must have smelled it on you.

I've been at clubs where the girls tried to pull that song shit on me and I just refused to pay.

There is a difference between being cheap and being alert to being ripped off.

Good advice for newbies.

Sounds like just about all the girls played you for a sucker. No offense but they must have smelled it on you.

I've been at clubs where the girls tried to pull that song shit on me and I just refused to pay.

There is a difference between being cheap and being alert to being ripped off.
No offense taken. Totally dumb of me, for sure. (Believe it or not, I have had MUCH better nights. Must be getting sloppy.)

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
After visiting Harmony Theatre last night, I think I figured something out. A number of women and the 3 "promoters" we employed do not understand the "underground" events and are trying to make them into mainstream strip club type events. If guys wanted to go to mainstream SCs they have plenty of options. They come to our events because they are different - firstly because they are a no hustle environment and secondly because there aren't any illusions about whether the women are sex workers.

Well, after having some heated discussions with these promoters it became clear that these promoters thought:
1) "their" girls should be allowed to hustle customers,
2) "their" girls aren't sex workers, and
3) they thought this was their event, not ours.

They repeatedly lied to these women to make themselves look bigger than they are. They tried to tell me the dancers they brought were "11s and 12s." They refused to tell them this was my event, not theirs. Well, not only aren't they partners but they are the problem.

I apologize for letting this get out of hand and I will try and do better in the future.

After visiting Harmony Theatre last night, I think I figured something out. A number of women and the 3 "promoters" we employed do not understand the "underground" events and are trying to make them into mainstream strip club type events. If guys wanted to go to mainstream SCs they have plenty of options. They come to our events because they are different - firstly because they are a no hustle environment and secondly because there aren't any illusions about whether the women are sex workers.

Well, after having some heated discussions with these promoters it became clear that these promoters thought:
1) "their" girls should be allowed to hustle customers,
2) "their" girls aren't sex workers, and
3) they thought this was their event, not ours.

They repeatedly lied to these women to make themselves look bigger than they are. They tried to tell me the dancers they brought were "11s and 12s." They refused to tell them this was my event, not theirs. Well, not only aren't they partners but they are the problem.

I apologize for letting this get out of hand and I will try and do better in the future.
Tbh that's exactly how it felt. Just like strip club. It also seemed unclear to the girls how much the rooms would cost. I went to the front to ask and they said 80-100 for 20 to 30 minutes. They didn't offer any private couches or anything else. Good to know you're aware of everything. Hopefully, it can be more transparent next time. Appreciate all the effort you put in.