Parlors that are still open

Julie is on "vacation" as well... damn I miss shi shi (C C) whatever her name was.

visited Ginja a few months back... had a strung out chick (don't remember her name) that looked like she was in another dimension. After the TS (which was so so) sat in the sauna for a bit as she gave me a lap dance (this was nice) and then back to the room. She flung herself over my lap (butt naked) and basically just laid there while I played with her. It wasn't a bad experience, just weird since she was obviously not all there.

Last edited:
I must tell you, went to Ginja not too long ago and had about the worst AMP experience ever. Provider was very much about pay me and get lost. Mediocre TS, lame massage, demand for payment upfront (I never do that, nor should you), and unenthusiastic brief CBJ to mechanical CG. Not sure if it's the fact that most providers seem older (aren't we all) and tired of it all or what but the service levels continue to decline. Sorry I didn't get her name - very short, older, thin, bolt-on B's.

That said, Bonnie at Ginja is an old reliable - not too pretty but she more than makes up for it otherwise.

Last edited:
Best Sauna Busted in Meriden 7-25-08

Everybody please list spas you have frequented in the past 6 months. If you know that one listed is now closed, please tell us.

Executive in Danbury (exit 4 off route 84)
Best Accu in Meriden (route 5)
Tubs for Two in Meriden
New Seoul in Vernon
Fantasy Modeling in Bridgeport
Best Sauna AMP busted today 7-25-08. Meriden police busted Best Sauna. 4 girls arrested. Typical undercover sting. Showed 2 of the girls getting into P-car. Found condoms in Spa.Was on CH 8 website & news at 11.

Last edited:
Best Sauna Busted in Meriden 7-25-08

Best Sauna AMP in Meriden busted for prostitution today 7-25-08. 3 girls prostitution 1 girl Mama promoting prostitution. Was on Ch 8 news with video of bust & showed 2 girls getting into P-car. Immigration notified as a possible human trafficking investigation. There moving North guys.Undercover found condoms in spa. Go slow in CT.

I am going to have to move out of this fucking state. In fact, I think I may have to move out of this fucking country....My loss I know...

Nirvana

Inspired by this thread I went back to N for first time since the trouble. I had been going there since it was Lee's.The facilities were always a cut above the typical AMP and still are. Disturbingly there is one of those black ball suggestive of video cameras in the back stairwell ceiling. First visit was with a surprisngly attractive and young "Deely" and the service was excellent. Second visit I got an older heavier good natured , sorry I can't remember her name, who told me that Deely was Lilly and she had been fired for demanding more money from customers.
It's back to Beamers dry humps for me I am afraid.

Thanks for the update, Heli. Not sure why you're back to Beemers, though. Sounds like the service @ N was fine and the cost @ Beemers for a sore, unfulfilling experience is about the same.

I used to live around the corner from Nirvana about six years ago. Those were the days. Now I live in B'port. Fantasy is my AMP of choice. I was wondering if anyone here has been to Lucky Spa or Paradise Garden Spa lately? There are 8 or 9 AMP's in B'port. I know they must have customers, but no mongers ever post about them. At one time, I had visited every AMP in B'port. That was some time ago, though, back when there were 10 or 12 of them. God, I miss Island Spa and American Spa. In my younger days I would TOFTT, but now...well, maybe. It has been years since i have been to Osaka.

Nirvana visit July 26

yes it is true, I visited Nirvana this week around 5:30pm. Mamasan seemed angered with my puzzled question if they were still open, of course they are. And it is good to know I can enter through the back door of the Steakhouse and go up the stairs.
A fairly pretty girl Cindy 6-7 came to my room, took 60 for the house. Good body, factory hard boobs. Nice TS, offer of a sauna I declined on a 85-90 temp humidity evening. Returning to the room she gave a nice massage and asked how it was after 15 minutes. Did not go into full service until I asked. Then she was good, cbj a little protected 69. She had a hard time taking me doggy (studly man- hah) and seemed in minor pain finishing missionary. I found that fun to do standing using the tall bed for her to lie over the edge of. Actually got a knock on the door for going a little overtime, but we were not too rushed to finish- tipped +1. So if Nirvana is a hit or miss, I got a pretty good hit. For us from CT, we consider it more a part of New England as opposed to folks who move here and work New York, for my 2¢.

Nice review, AC. Thank you. Did you get a sense of how many providers were available? I used to ask for a line-up there which they always provided with less of a scowl than most other places.

I've been on the sidelines for a while , but I am doing a job near Stamford this week and saw an ad on craigslist that looked encouraging, "Best Chinese" near Darien, so I figured I would TOFTT for my first review... they indicated not full service, but u never know...so I call and the mamasan gave me an address in Norwalk on Morgan Ave told me to go to 2nd fl, I pull up to a quiet street and its a 3 story house...ring the bell and I am greeted by a homely but friendly girl, no name, go into a bedroom(or so it seemed) she says 60 for house, I was like ok..do u have ts, she says no, get undressed and lay on the table, very strange so far, she comes back, I guess no other girls working, and procedes to give massage with oil, I guess I didn't have an option, goes thru the whole routine, kind of sensual, never once went near my boys ,a basic swedish massage, so I have no idea what to expect, leaves room and comes back with hot towels, cleans my back and legs, then comes back and starts the blow and tickle, plays with the boys and asks me to turn over, very surpirsed so I figure there's more on the menu. Well she goes for the oil, which I am allergic to and rubs it on before I can say no, I ask her if she offers anything else , she say no, then whips out a tit for me, I tell her big tip if she uses mouth, but no response, I figure this is all i'm gonna get , so I pop and she cleans me up. Comes back I ask her name, she says Amy, finishes massage on face and front, then says, u like? Overall, would not repeat, but I have always been open to trying new places and since the reviews in CT have been somewhat negative I wanted to give it a shot. Certainly not what I remembered from places like Ichiban in Stamford back in the day, but not a total waste. I guess if u want full service nowadays, u have to go to the providers in Stamford and skip the Amps all together...but my back feels better.

I found myself in Danbury today and scouted the local area. Found Lily and wanted to go there. But when I had called mamasan said "come right over" and when I got there it was, "oh we busy you wait 20min." It's actually an improving area of town, some sidestreets have dilapidated houses and residents but lots of nice refurbed/new multifamily housing as well. I think on street parking is best, but metered during the day. There's a lunch place right next door so in daylight it felt a little uncomfortable. I will return though to check it out upon further review.

So I went to Executive. This is actually just down the road closer to Rt 84 exit 4, but it's essentially the same street. Exec is a storefront in an old strip mall with a Middle Eastern restaurant next door. They have a big lobby though so you can silde in and wait in the lobby unseen until the side door in the lobby opens. It was a little confusing b/c the main door is not used. Was quoted on the phone as $80 for 1hr but on arrival was told $70 for 40min. "No massage, only rubdown." Maybe they can't call themselves "massage" legally in CT? Got "Sonia or Sonja" mid-40's and made up like an Egyptian queen, but small, 5-1 and about 110lbs with nice fake c's and very tight body. 6-7 overall. Very talkative, K from Frushing, lots of questions to make sure me no LE. Awesome TS with lots of scrubbing and attention. Back to the room for a good 15min thorough back rub, then the moment of truth.

As soon as I get turned over she starts playing with my balls and asks what I want. So I say everything and she puts out her hand. I ask "how much?" and she says "you know. hurry!" So I fish out $100 and that's only going to cover a BJ and she pushes for $40 more and is pushing me to hurry up. I get the extra and she steps out to get the cover.

Nice pointy tongue action all over the shaft and balls, and even a little lower but no rimming. CBJ with the cover in mouth trick. Then she starts grinding her ass in me and gives me KY to rub her clit with. I got a finger in there deep but she wasn't too happy about it. Doggy followed by a little mish was all it took, she was actually pretty tight and active, but too much fake moaning and other noise did not excite me.

So total damage $70 house + $140 tip for about a 50 min session. Didn't like the rushed attitude but the performance was adequate; it was no worse than some of my average $200 FS AMP experiences in NYC.

It looks like I will be in the area for work more often so I will try out Lily next time for sure.

Haven't posted in 4 years or so. Have been looking for FS places without luck. Going to try Golden Lilly in East Hartford, but it's about 90% sure to be a Rub and Tug. The Asians know what they are doing, but sometimes you gotta have the whole thang.