Parlors that are still open

Everybody please list spas you have frequented in the past 6 months. If you know that one listed is now closed, please tell us.

Executive in Danbury (exit 4 off route 84)
Best Accu in Meriden (route 5)
Tubs for Two in Meriden
New Seoul in Vernon
Fantasy Modeling in Bridgeport

CT AMPs

To add to Oddfellow's list:

Star in New Haven (Whalley Ave)
Lilly's in Danbury
Star Sauna in Bristol (old women, HJ only, not recommended)
Bridgeport and Stamford have many more.

In Stamford, I have been to all of these in recent months..
Gin Ja
Fuji (was Rainbow)
Swedish
Natural Health Center
Lush Life

read recent positive reviews of these...
Nirvana in Norwalk
Four Seasons in Stamford
Mias in Bridgeport

Mia's in bpt
chateau's in bpt.
kay's in bpt
fantasy models in bpt
the place in milford on the post road in devon(will re edit when i remember the name)
another spa on main in bpt up twards the trumbull mall(again ill reedit with the name of it but dont recomend it, i was disapointed.)

honestly im getting bored with asain girls and am looking for some black or european girls.
any suggestions?

sorry about my previous post with the question.

updats for post above, or thoughts i should say
dissapointed about fantasy being outed in that cop bust.
i have been there twice and was happy both times.
first time pretty girl 5'9" with 6in heels took care of me right. when i was leaving i saw a shorter 5'5" with heels and huge boobs that i wish i had gotten. the second time was not a disapointment either. price seems to vary.

The Hungarian ladies who were formerly known as Eurogaby don't qualify as an MP, but they are a cross between an agency and a group of independents. They have apartments in White Plains and Stamford and there are usually 3 or 4 ladies working on a rotating schedule. They only work during the day and you find them on Eros by searching on Stamford Incall. Right now they don't have the ad up but until recently there were ads for Viv, Zsannet and Vicki. Do a search on eurogaby here and you should find some old reviews.

Fantasy - quality has been about the same although I must admit to being a bit skittish after the heat on the heat there. Feel like another shoe is going to drop. Ginja has been the most consistent since "the troubles" of last year. Good attitudes on providers' parts and FS at reasonable rates (well, at least at the going rates in CT). Have not been back to Nirvana in a long time but I have some buddies who have. They report quality has gone way downhill. The board has been pretty quiet about what was my old reliable and I would welcome any more information.

What ever happen to Chrystal's? It was in Norwalk and was very consistant when it came to both price and service.

There was a little place in Bridgeport which was on a side street right of Barnum called Jasimine's place. I haven't been there in more than a year but it always had good service at a standard price.

There was a little place in Bridgeport which was on a side street right of Barnum called Jasimine's place. I haven't been there in more than a year but it always had good service at a standard price.
i tried there 8-9 months ago and got momason. Older then dirt but she had big balloons. got a massage and left. I tried back there about 2 months ago and they werent open.

Mia's in bpt
chateau's in bpt.
kay's in bpt
fantasy models in bpt
the place in milford on the post road in devon(will re edit when i remember the name)
another spa on main in bpt up twards the trumbull mall(again ill reedit with the name of it but dont recomend it, i was disapointed.)

the 2 i couldnt remember
royal one in milford
osaka in bpt

i most frequent
royal one and chateau
been to both 4 times each in the past year. royal one for the convenience
but a mystical force keeps drawing me to chateau

Devon Ct. Massage ROYAL ONE

Mia's in bpt
chateau's in bpt.
kay's in bpt
fantasy models in bpt

honestly im getting bored with asain girls and am looking for some black or european girls.
any suggestions?
The name of the Spa in Devon Ct (Milford ) is Royal One FS once they know you

Osaka Spa BPT,Ct.

What ever happen to Chrystal's? It was in Norwalk and was very consistant when it came to both price and service.

Maybe OSAKA SPA on main st in BPT. Ct. massage AMPs have been robbed at gunpoint for the last 7 months. Easy target as they dont call LE.

i go to royal one all the time, never any issues and usually (dif. girl every time)great service. Chateau's(dif girl every time) and fantasys(ruby and yoyo) in bpt are my 2 other usual haunts. palm tree(4 seasons) in stmfd every once in awile to see julie.

i go to royal one all the time, never any issues and usually (dif. girl every time)great service. Chateau's(dif girl every time) and fantasys(ruby and yoyo) in bpt are my 2 other usual haunts. palm tree(4 seasons) in stmfd every once in awile to see julie.
Can you provide any details, description about Julie? I was there a few months ago and had a great session with Bebe, but, last I checked, she is on "vacation."