Orange NYC Reviews Discussion 917-767-5828

Yoko

$300 1 hour $85pse&greek

Yoko has a build that is perfect for me. Not thick, but has meat in the right places, nice tits perfect for her size. She has really great energy, the kind that makes you comfortable and ready for action. I’m not that experienced, I melted as soon she kissed and undressed me not long after I got inside the room. No mention of a donation for a while which I like. I was already enjoying myself kissing her but was on another level when she sucked me off wow….totally didn’t expect this level of dedication for the first time meeting…she sucked me all the way like it was nothing over and over I thought I was going to blow faster then I expected. I returned the favor for a little bit before making entry in missionary. She offers raw at a steal so in gave it a shot, She had me feeling romantic raw. I wanted to kiss and fuck her at the same time. Switched between missionary and cowgirl before getting a few strokes from behind (covered greek) She pushed me into the wall I wouldn’t be surprised if I left an ass indent from being fucked like that. I wanted to come on her face but felt the point of no return and let one off deep inside. She is a hot MILF, her performance And dedication is truly a notch above.

Yummy Yoko

320 + 100 for PSE

This is a bit of an older review (I’m just trying to catch up) - saw her on April 11th

BBFSCIP, BBJ, RIM, LFK, DFK, DATY

Heard about this spa from another MMS, said it was her friend's and that based off my preferences I would like Yoko. So I headed over. Young papasan let me in and gave me a bottle of cold water - good guy, friendly demeanor. Yoko walked in a bit after with a bright smile and a skimpy 2 piece. She had a cute smile and had a nice young milf look. She gave me a hug and started to give me little pecks that then transitioned into LFK and then progressed to DFK. She started to take off my clothes as we continued kissing. She worked her way down to junior and began a nice slow and sensual blowjob. I could feel myself getting close so I suggested we take a quick shower and she nodded. In the shower, I elected for a standing shower so we could make it back to the room, she gave another short preview BJ and then we dried off and headed back for some fun.

In the room, I had her lie down so I could work my way down from DFK to sucking on her nice nipples on her Natural C cups down to tasting her pussy. She was clean shaven and had no distinctive smell, but she tasted good, a little sweet. I started off slowly and let her get used to the speed of my tongue on her clit before alternating a finger in her pussy along with more pressure on her clit from my tongue. She started to get wet and let out moans. Once I felt her dripping more and more, I moved up to rub my dick on her clit which got her even more vocal. With a sly smile she grabbed a hold of JR and slowly guided him in without the cover. I followed her lead rhythmically and then took control. We went from missionary to doggy and then cowgirl before I blew everything I had in her. She stayed in pumping away until she came as well, JR was covered in fluids and still rock hard when she hopped off. She cleaned him up with her mouth and then excused her self to wash herself off and grab a hot towel for JR.

When she returned we relaxed by chatting a bit on the google translate app on my phone. She told me about her life in China a bit and how long she's been in America (its has not been long at all and thus she doesn't know much English). We moved to feeling each other up again as JR was getting ready for round 2. We moved from DFK down to her on her knees giving me a sloppy BJ taking it all in. She knew how to work the jewels underneath as well with some nice ball sucking and licking. At this point JR was ready to go and she hopped on for cowgirl and then rotated to reverse cowgirl. She was enjoying it as well as she was creaming all over JR, I moved her up from reverse cowgirl and moved into doggy to finish in there as I collapsed with her side to side. We cuddled while JR was still inside and we just let our fluids sit there for a bit. She got up after sometime to grab towels and wrap us up as we headed over to the shower for a clean.

Back in the room she helped me get dressed and a bit more kissing to end the session. I had her the cash and she smiled asking me to come back soon. I headed out led by the papasan with a grin on my face as I hit the street.

Kitty
$300

I went against my promise to wait a few days to monger again. Called up and was sent a pic of Kitty. Pretty. Made an after work session. She’s exactly the girl in the pic and cute AF in mid 30’s but very attractive with a curvy waist and nice thighs. About 5’2 more or less and Petit with a fantastic ass and natural B’s in good shape no droopiness. The name kitty fits her perfectly. She looks like a cute Asian sex kitten. Solid hard on material.

I warmed up pretty quick with her grabbing my cock and starting to DFK then pulling my pants and shoes off and sitting me down at the edge of the bed and previewing a nice warm BBJ welcome. Then went to get showered and I had fun there devouring her. Kissing never passionately like long lost lovers. Sucked on her boobs and FIV. She then goes down and BBJ me looking up at me with those bedroom eyes and teasing my taint and my ass with soft touch just made the levy break and flooded her mouth with my cream. She cleans up and dries me off giving me that cute young wife vibe.

We get in the bed and kitty gives me a minute to cuddle with her and she’s so smooth and my hand was on her ass the entire time just caressing and squeezing softly and slapping it softly from under followed by DFK then she goes under and gives more of that warm wet work going to the balls and the ass and and back to the cock. The ball sucking was soft and kitty was licking her tongue between the and softly sucking had me thinking of being in another place to avoid blowing on her face. I pull her up on top of me and DFK her and have spin to get in 69 and devoured her ass and pussy as she drills away on my cock with her mouth. We switch to CFS in RCG, doggy and she was drenched in DS, pulled up the rubber at last couple of minutes a was facing me with her mouth open in doggy to CIM. She’s very sensual and sweet. Really pretty and feminine. Definite gave a solid session of passionate gfe to remember.

Face 9/10
Body 8.5/10
Attitude 10/10
BBJ and Rim 9/10
Massage didn’t get

Rachel

$300 +100pse/greek
Left this place with the tank on empty…if you hit my balls with a mallet (please don’t) you would hear an echo…totally drained. Rachel is the milfy type who knows how to push every one of my buttons and then some. I wanted the full experience and decided to go for the PSE Greek upgrade for an extra bill ($100)

Straight to the shower and got one of top three TS experiences I’ve had, the body slide was perfect. The back was great but the front was something else. Slid me in raw and I saw god. Raw is one thing but super slippery is next level.

I wanted to go to Greece and shuffled back to the room to give Junior a rest if only for a moment. Wrapped him up and Rachel got me nice and ready for re entry. Bent over and let me slide right in her ass, a bit tight at first, then all the way. Nice soft squeeze milked me just right. Took it nice and slow but didn’t want to go to hard at the very end. Bag off, mouth on for a minute to a perfect CIMNSNQ finish. Wow

Rachel

$300 +100pse/greek
Left this place with the tank on empty…if you hit my balls with a mallet (please don’t) you would hear an echo…totally drained. Rachel is the milfy type who knows how to push every one of my buttons and then some. I wanted the full experience and decided to go for the PSE Greek upgrade for an extra bill ($100)

Straight to the shower and got one of top three TS experiences I’ve had, the body slide was perfect. The back was great but the front was something else. Slid me in raw and I saw god. Raw is one thing but super slippery is next level.

I wanted to go to Greece and shuffled back to the room to give Junior a rest if only for a moment. Wrapped him up and Rachel got me nice and ready for re entry. Bent over and let me slide right in her ass, a bit tight at first, then all the way. Nice soft squeeze milked me just right. Took it nice and slow but didn’t want to go to hard at the very end. Bag off, mouth on for a minute to a perfect CIMNSNQ finish. Wow
How do you rate Rachel's looks? what is her age estimate according to you.

I had a very similar experience with Rachel as stated above and I also meet yoko. I went based on all the reviews here. However, you get what you pay for. I think Rachel is around 50 and Yoko was as well (late 40’s or early 50’s could be a possibility). They were very accommodating, but not as pretty or young as a lot of other nyc spas. This was not really mentioned in the reviews when I read them. They honestly could be grandmothers at that age. I thought the rates people were posting were really good for all of the extras offered and this is why. These are not hot girls in their late 20s/early 30s.

I've been overdue with this review. Received a text from Orange booker about three weeks ago. Said I was recommended by either another booker or a provider. Not clear, but whoever it was recommended me as a nice guy and good client. How could I resist the compliment. Based on the referral, booker (mms or pps, not sure) recommended Yoko. Checked off all my boxes. BBFS, Greek, submissive. I made appointment about two weeks ago. Was not disappointed.

Arrived and met at the door by PPS. Much prefer a MMS but oh well. Led to room with decent size table. That would be my only complaint. None of the rooms have full beds. PPS leaves and Yoko shows up. Website / Xtwitter photos accurate. I've seen reviewers refer to Yoko as a MILF. I'm 66 so my definition of a MILF is always very different than most reviewers when it comes to providers I've seen in NYC over the years. I'd say Yoko maybe 32-34? Frankly, I couldn't care less. I find her total package ideal. For me her face is very attractive. Dreamy eyes, sexy lips, just hot. Ditto her body. I'm bored these days with the whole spinner look. Yoko has big natural tits, solid muscular ass, athletic legs, flat stomach. Athletic would be my description.

I'm already naked when she comes in. Quickly remove her clothes. We start with Dfk while holding each other and exploring with our hands. I move down to her breast and take each in my mouth. Big areola, large nipples, big soft tits. She moans. Next she's in her knees, my cock in her mouth. Yoko can deep throat with the best of them.

Next we moved onto 69 on the table. While Yoko is devouring my cock I'm devouring her pussy and violating her asshole with my fingers. Thumb, then a couple fingers up her ass while she starts grinding her pussy in my mouth. Yoko loves to have her pussy eaten. She starts grinding harder and harder, riding my face. Literally rubbing her pussy back and forth across my mouth and face. She's grinding so hard the table starts squeaking and moving. She's moaning really loud now. Whoever was in a nearby room or the hallway must have been thinking holy shit! Finally she climaxes and tries to get me to stop eating her but I held her firm while she squirmed.

She goes back to sucking my cock until it's once again erect and eager. Yoko mounts me CG and impales her pussy on my cock. No cover. Yum. We fuck like that for a bit. She's says fuck my ass. So the great thing is she loves being fucked raw in the ass. The challenge was to fit my dick inside of her. Other reviewers have talked about Greek with Yoko. Clearly, she can take it but I'm very thick and the head of my cock gets big. Some asses can take it easily (Emma at new rainbow, Taylor at nyaf, a couple others) but most providers have a helluva time taking me in their ass. Yoko and I tried multiple positions, lots of lube. Finally managed to get my cock in her ass in standing mish. We fuck for a short time but it was just to tight. My dick was being strangled, like having a much too small condom. I pulled out of her ass and went straight in her pussy. Turned her over and continued in standing doggy. We watched ourselves in the mirror along side the table. Switched positions again back to standing mish. Pumping harder and faster, I sucked on her gorgeous tits, then DFK until I couldn't last any longer. Released weeks worth of cum in her pussy. I collapsed with her arms around me.

Cleaned up. Asked if I wanted massage. Bonus points. Yoko's massage skills are the real deal. Ended the hour. Got dressed. Left 440 on the table. She walked me out to the front door. Once last kiss before I left. Love my Yoko.