Orange NYC Reviews Discussion 917-767-5828

Long time lurker here and will contribute to the community finally :)

The spa is located in a pretty convenient location from the subway stations but is in a discreet area so not to gain unwanted attention.

I was essentially a walk in and only gave them a 10min notification prior to arrival. When I got there, only Mimi was available so I went with her. She is quite pretty and is in her 20s with large racks. (D probably?)

The venue is quite large inside with 2 table shower rooms and a bunch of rooms with massage table in them. Everything look pretty new/clean.

Mimi was very enthusiastic and went for DFK right off the bat. It continued into the shower room where the usual fun stuff were covered (DFK, BBBJ, Massage, Rim). She did a great job with all of them and is quite skilled.

Back in the massage room once again with plenty of enthusiasm continue with the regular routines (CFS, BBBJ, Massage, etc). Massage to end the hour. Her feet massage was a really nice cherry on top at the end.

While I was walking out, I saw another girl who is pretty cute. So looks like they probably got a decent selection here.

1hr 280+20 tip

Poly

$280 1hr. (went over by 10-12 min) +$20 tip

Heard about this place via random text and then I looked up reviews to confirm it’s real. With an enticing promo I’ve made my way up to see the line up, mms sent me pics (face covered) and names.

Place is very clean with lots of private rooms along the hallway as previously reviewed.
Soft music and a cute MMS welcomed me didn’t feel pressured.
Saw the 4 girls, Monica, Lucy, mei, and Poly and another one was busy.

Out of everyone Mei & Poly seemed a good fit for me, I picked Poly for her healthy looking top and badie look, she just looked like a freak.
Poly took charge from the first sec, she showed the others the way and closed the door. I’ve never seen that type of “boss” attitude before, came over and sat next to me.
We talk, she asked me how I heard about the joint, I said from a review, she offered A-La-Carte menu that included PSE, Greek, SM and some “prostate work” on me if I was interested, I showed a possible interest in covers Greek and concluded with “we’ll see”.

She makes a move, I wasn’t hard yet, then BBJ, impressive. I donate $280 discounted rate, She kisses my cheek and leaves for a few minutes.
Upon her return, I have a towel on not hiding my wood, I was hoping for a shower but she had other ideas. Poly took off my towel, folded it and placed in the floor for her knees and went to work!! Ahh. Good bbj technique with the occasional back of the throat hit, no gag. I almost popped in her mouth, she does this thing where she hugged my ass and pushed me deeper, awesome!! We finally go for a quick rinse, they have like 3 huge shower rooms. In the room i daty her shaved kitty, Poly responded well and seemed to enjoy my style.

The cover went on and the main course was served in missionary, cow girl, and doggy. We transitioned to covered Greek and I filled the bag after 10 min overtime. I don’t think it was busy so no one bothered us Poly assured me it was ok. I felt more of a clock watcher then her lol. Poly had a unique energy and plenty of stamina.

A little more about Poly:
She’s got presence, she’s tall, if I had to guess maybe somewhere in the 30’s, fun D MM, full ass, pretty face, beautiful eye make up and a medium sized tattoo above her right ankle.

I had a nice time and I don’t know how long the promo is for. I didn’t get the twitter yet just a website.

Poly $280 x 1hr +$40 tip

Found this place as one of UG’s new advertiser's.

Been lurking the forums, and decided to try them out since I was finishing up a meeting nearby. And I wanted to contribute to the forum instead of continuing being a lurker, sorry.

Simple screening, name, age , profession.

Scheduled appt simply via text, arrive a few minutes early and text message handler (MMS) gave me the ok to come a few minutes early and said Poly was ready to see me.

The place is new, nice decorations and soft ambient music, clean and spacious.
Nice to not be cramped up in a small space.

MMS walked me to a room and was greeted by the pretty Poly. Her English isn’t the greatest, but she got the basics locked in. Google translate app will help you get further if you’re looking for a bit more conversation.

She immediately started to help me undress and teased Jr with her hands, then a small kiss, lick and teasing bbbj got me worked up.

Grabbed a towel and we made our way to the shower. I’m not a fan of the TS, so I’m opted for a quick stand up rinse/shower and she cleaned me up quickly.

Continued back in the room with a nice long BBBJ, BLS and some light rimming. Not a fan of rimming but I allowed her to take charge. Switch to 69 and that’s when she started to DT, and she was persistent. Couldn’t take it all but it turned into a nice FF session. Popped in her mouth while FF and her pussy smothering my face, which caught her by surprise but she kept her mouth on ol’boy until I squirmed and pulled it out for some air. She spit the boys out and we relaxed for a few minutes so I can recharge for Rd 2. Gave me a nice and simple back rub and rubbed my legs as requested, offered some water.

Had about 20 mins left and she started with another BBBJ to get some pumping action in.

Covered up and started with some GFE style missionary. The type where you grab her in a hug like fashion and you just pump into her with hard passion. Switched over to doggy and allowed some thumb in ass play. Nothing too crazy but didn’t push away. Pounded her to completion.

Cleaned up with some alcohol and towels and I asked if it was ok to take a quick shower before leaving, which she obliged. For some this may not matter, but she used fragrant free soap, nice to come home not smelling too fresh after a day at “work”...

Got dressed and left her a tip.

She was happy with the tip and gave me a hug and a nice LFK before leaving.

Side notes: She offered BBFS & Greek, but I declined. Late evening seems ideal for parking. Nice girl, late 20’s/ early 30’s with some MM D’s, I think she said she was Chinese and Thai. A nice and pretty pleaser. Her pictures are accurate on their website. Some touch up, just like every image you’ll come across..

Would repeat again.

Nina (Korean)

$240hh, $100 pse/cip

Texted and pps offered a choice of three girls when I arrived two were available I took Nina Korean, 5’1 spinner for a hh test drive.

From my experience Koreans don’t fuck around, they’ll do whatever it takes and Nina didn’t disappoint, she even offered PSE.

In the room, DFK then she helped me out of my shoes and while down there started messing around slowly opening my zipper and undoing my belt. Standing there naked she knew what to do; bbj. eye contact, spit and some dt a bit toothy at first but got better when I told her to open wide, it was a tight fit.
Went to standing up shower yet we spent about 10 minutes washing and giving each-other previews, I could tell she was horny. I laid her on the table and rubbed my tip on her pussy, she offered PSE. I almost popped from rubbing so I had to stop it and get to the room.
She was adorable backing up her ass on me with her hands on the table against the mirror.
I daty her from behind, then i brought up the PSE/ CIP, after a quick confirmation. I drilled her in k9 then lazy doggy. She was so wet! Moaning hard she kept telling me to fuck her harder. Switched to cg, mish and popped all over her D rack.

Good first experience, I had a feeling if I haggled a bit in the heat of the moment I could have gotten PSE/cip for less.

Total damage was 240hh, 100 PSE

Nina - $240 plus $80

Saw reviews and wanted to checkout this place while in midtown. Low key and nice area. Building with no doorman. Asked for Nina based on the above review. Definitely didn’t disappoint at all. Looks young and has a slim body with big perky/soft boobs. Attitude is very happy. Took a shower together and spent most of the TS giving me A1 rimming and BBJ. Back in the room some DFK and she goes on her knees first to BBJ, then made me go on all 4 and rimmed me like she was loving it for a over 10 minutes. Paid 80$ for Greek and went hard and fast in missionary Greek and asked her to rim me from behind some more until I blew my nut down her throat. She open her mouth and showed me and laughing. She offered PSE and CIP option, but Greek was just enough for me.
Would repeat.

Nina

$280Hr + $100 PSE

I responded to another random AI generated text (8 since last month from various places) invite from last month to check out the new tea promising a decent intro discount.

I used to not like when a PPS opened the door but this guy gave his rec and I went with it.
Nina who said her name was Lina unless we got lost in translation, looked good in person, real good, way better than her pics. Yeah, the red light is the red light but didn’t think she needed the help from the magical light. I thought her body was on point not curvy but slim and fit, no extra fat, her natural Ds were definitely fun to play with but I actually enjoyed something that wasn’t as visible on the twitter or in person at first glance, the holy grail of amp finds: the tightest pussy I ever fucked and may I add the prettiest one too.

Everything about her pussy from tightness, Lip texture, color ( in and out), wetness, all fucking perfect.

she reminded me of Rachel, the el squirter from Asian Velvet, in fact I tried to get her to squirt with an aggressive one and two finger FIV whilst stuffing her face with an extra hard 6 inches, giving her short breathing intervals with DFK, it worked. She leaked a little. During bbj, she took some hardness during a three minute face fucking intro, balls and all. She’s a good ball sucker.

She introduced herself and is advertised as Korean so I took the liberty to try everything and test her limit. No surprise, she offered small size Greek, PSE and CIP.

I arrived early am, first one of the day for her.. she was full of energy, enthusiasm and hunger for my $280 donation plus another $100 for the PSE, I had too. She was tight is an understatement.

Even with a drop or two of lube, I had to struggle to fit in. Add to that the fact she’s very shallow it was a banging time. No joke. In sideway mish as I was holding her ass from below and above she felt and looked perfect.

I’m a bit embarrassed to say I popped with in a few minutes of just fucking mish. The rest of the time I had to thank the generic blue pill for keeping me hard to pretend to try for a second pop that I knew wasn’t coming, no pun intended or maybe yes. lol

Sorry for jumping from middle to end to the beginning.. it’s just the way it comes to me..

I suggested to pps to redo her pics and gave him $20 for a good rec.

Attitude: check
Face: check
Body, ass, pussy tits: check check check check

Nina
300$ 2 pops - $100 BB/Greek

Long time lurker and have seen many excellent providers due to the intel here. I plan on sharing reviews of some encounters I had last month, Nina being the most recent. I saw some recon on her and decided to check her out.

She’s is Korean slim, short, with nice soft perky tits, with nice pink nipple and areolae. As soon as she comes in she gives a DFK and helps me undress and sucks my dick a few minutes.

Went holding hands to the shower table after a few minutes in there she washed me front first and back last. She did P2P, body slide. Almost slipped in her a few times.

She offered me BBFSCIP for $100. Good BBJ and rimming. Released a big load down her throat as I’m holding her head with my D in her throat. She swallowed for sure.

She is a funny girl. I like her personality. Was making me laugh a few times. Laid together a couple of minutes then asked her to BBJ and she went down and put my cock between her m soft C’s and jerked me off with her tits, then went back to swallowing my D in her small mouth. Took my D out and was slapping on her tits with it. She has big soft nipples. Super good RJ/BLS/BBJ as I face down and she was blowing air on my back region and then rimming again. The sensation was giving me chills. I got up and lifted her up and had her lay on her back and oil her self and took me in Greek. Did missionary, sideway, K9 all in Greek.

Finished in the bag. Fyi both her holes are super tight. Told me she can’t take big sizes in her ass for now. Gave me a good massage and took a standup shower together before I left. On my way out told me I love you. Lol

Face 7.5-8/10
Body 8/10
Attitude 10/10
Massage 9/10
BBJ and Rim 9.5/10
Overall session/service 9/10

Nina

Long time lurker and have seen many excellent providers due to the intel here. I plan on sharing reviews of some encounters I had last month, Nina being the most recent. I saw some recon on her and decided to check her out.

She’s is Korean slim, short, with nice soft perky tits, with nice pink nipple and areolae. As soon as she comes in she gives a DFK and helps me undress and sucks my dick a few minutes.

Went holding hands to the shower table after a few minutes in there she washed me front first and back last. She did P2P, body slide. Almost slipped in her a few times.

She offered me BBFSCIP for $100. Good BBJ and rimming. Released a big load down her throat as I’m holding her head with my D in her throat. She swallowed for sure.

She is a funny girl. I like her personality. Was making me laugh a few times. Laid together a couple of minutes then asked her to BBJ and she went down and put my cock between her m soft C’s and jerked me off with her tits, then went back to swallowing my D in her small mouth. Took my D out and was slapping on her tits with it. She has big soft nipples. Super good RJ/BLS/BBJ as I face down and she was blowing air on my back region and then rimming again. The sensation was giving me chills. I got up and lifted her up and had her lay on her back and oil her self and took me in Greek. Did missionary, sideway, K9 all in Greek.

Finished in the bag. Fyi both her holes are super tight. Told me she can’t take big sizes in her ass for now. Gave me a good massage and took a standup shower together before I left. On my way out told me I love you. Lol

Face 7.5-8/10
Body 8/10
Attitude 10/10
Massage 9/10
BBJ and Rim 9.5/10
I enjoyed her very much and you’re right. I don’t know if I touched on that in my review, she was very friendly and had a great attitude no pushy at all. Glad you enjoyed her as well.

Nina - 60m- $300
Went to check Nina this weekend. Really nice area and low key quiet part of the city. Walked up and skipped the elevator to 1st flight up. Nina herself is in very nice shape and fit, probably 33/36 but looks good. Flat stomach. No tattoos. Her tits were MM but soft and pelt with pink medium sized nipples. Very white skin and soft. BBJ is very good, her rimming even better. One of the longest and enjoyable BBJ/Rims. Went at it in the shower with this combo until I burst deep throat. She spit. Her massage skills are 10/10. After massage she runs from behind with BBJ bringing me near the end quick. She offered me her extras but funds didn’t allow. Went CFS in a couple of positions until the end in doggy. She is extremely tight.

Annie 240$

went back after I’m told they got a new girl Annie. Petit natural top B. Nice feel on top and soft. Big nipples. Cute’ish face and soft slim body which is good. Small little tattoo on her thumb. Overall really nice and shy. I wanted Greek, but not on menu. Did 1/2hr. Wet quick table shower and some BBJ. Back inside they have big tables and comfy if that matters. She wanted to massage as she seems new to the place, and I told her let’s do the fun. Started with good slow BBJ with guidance and eventually I was pounding from under in her mouth the asked her to rim for a few minutes and I always enjoy a good rim. Nina must have trained her because she was good at it. Did a couple of positions, and some quick daty. She’s fully smooth shaved and tight. Ended with the load in her mouth. Nina is tighter though. Had a good time with her. Offered BBFS @ 75$ but I’m more into Greek.

Nina - Korean

$280/hr 2pops + $80 PSE/greek

Had a great session with a Korean milf in Manhattan. She seemed like a serious provider based on her extras but this being my first time I didn’t go off script, maybe just a little.

Was pleasantly surprised when I walked in and saw Nina’s petite frame and nice little tits. She is slender, doesn’t have that many curves, definitely top heavy but nice ones. She started by ripping off my pants and giving me a nice and tender BJ. I knew from the first few strokes. She had some good talent and decided I wanted to bust in her mouth, so we went to the TS where the fun continued. A little bit off script than expected, but everything that needed to happen did including PSE and CIM.

In the room, she got back to attention and asked me if I wanted to hit from the back, but I chose to cover for that since I don’t like my cone dipped in chocolate so we held off. She started out riding on top of my dick not letting me go all the way in, a form of torture. She would use her pelvic muscles to squeeze my dick, so tight. I flipped her over and didn’t let her take control and gave it to her in missionary for some reason the angle was hitting better than usual; downward, upwards I was in full control. I was getting ready to bust so I covered up and we did greek for a few strokes.. ripped off the cover and let it out on her face. She wanted $80 for both pse and Greek but I have her More.

Yoko
30 minute $240 plus $100

with a Japanese name like Yoko I went to see during my lunch break. Took 30 minutes 240 plus a bill for Greek. I saw her on X and her cleavage was calling me. Face looked pretty on the pic and I can tell it was taken inside the spa. The place was quiet mid day which I like. She is exactly like the pic. Big tit mm but feel nice and Hershey kiss nipples and nice ass. I just asked for Greek and she said yes. Told her I’m not small down there and she said no problem and was giggling at my question. Got into some kissing and she kisses good, but I wanted the main course. Only hh. She goes down and takes her time savoring my cock and massaging the jewels until I near popped down her throat so I stopped her. Went to table shower and she left nothing out BBJ/Rimming/BLS/69 while I finger blast her ass and she got excited from that and was loud in the shower. We go back inside and she BBJ and RJ like Nina did and tried to finger my ass lol, then puts a rubber on for me and puts me in her Greek tunnel slowly and went at each other about 10/15 minutes busting hard in missionary. She is a lot of fun and wants to please. Does BB too and said both BB/Greek combo 120$. I always go for Greek food if available.

Yoko & Nina

$350 /hr per including PSE

Thank goodness Yoko was a very attractive milf, tight figure under her nighty that didn’t cover much of her full C mm, I just didn’t realize her nipples were as meaty as they were before she took it off, darker shaved pussy, tight (I’m not that big, unfortunately) some minor stretch marks on one side of her fit belly.
Darker complexion than Nina, long black hair with highlights. A stylish milf.
Very friendly in the room, not much English, but we managed without our phones. On our way to the shower, Nina was there. We all ended up showering together, whereby no chance I had them both bent over on the table hitting it PSE doggy from one girl to another, they gave me an offer I couldn’t refuse for both PSE/ Greek ($350hr each including the open menu) .. it’s not my thing but a deal is a deal.
I decided to split my time between PSE the hell out of them in the shower, take my time.. and back in the room it was covered greek almost all the way home. I made a CIM detour.
Both Yoyo and Nina played nice and I got them to scissor.
Plain, simple just the way I needed it today!

I like the setup, I’ve been here before.
I just don’t like that it’s dark at the entrance, they can use more light.

Yoko

After doing little homework about her did a 60 minute appt. with Yoko at $300. Walk up to second floor because I didn’t know how to use the elevator and didn’t want to get off into someone’s office or apartment as happened to me before going to other places in Manhattan.

Yoko fucks really good. Nasty and into what she’s doing. 5’2 busty chinese in her mid 30’s with a nice chest and big nipples to. Her ass is visually nice looking but not quiet Latina bubble either but feels nice to squeeze.

Short Asian girls with big tits are a favorite of mine and that’s why I booked her from the pic on their website. Under the tits and nice attitude there is definitely a horny nymph that sucks, fuck and rims like it’s her first meal of the day.

Went in the afternoon and she walks in full of energy. BBJ in a minute of entering. She can deep throat and hold it in for a long time. I tested her limit. Held my cock down her throat for damn near 30/40 seconds and she just took a few inches out and shoved it right back deep down.

I like the shower routine she did. Started with a deep ass washing and cock cleansing, followed by long deep rimming and BBJ then greek which I asked her to bring a condom to the shower. Rode me with her ass until I was done.

Repeated the same in the room after a massage. Rimming was a lot longer and more enjoyable. She got me hard by rimming and I was rubbing off then she slid under me and was pulling my hips to stroke deep in her throat. Did covered FS and some greek in the end. I was able to slide in there easily and I’m not small. Went through a few positions. In missionary she was rocking herself back and forth and grab my hand and started sucking my fingers and swirling her tongue around them. Finished in and just laid there talking through the translator fir a few minutes. Took a few minutes to shower and left.

Face 7.5/10
Body 8/10
Massage 7/10
Attitude 10/10
BBJ and Rim 10/10

Yoko

$300 2pop + $80 PSE

Lots of mixed content in this new/not so new spot and all that noise and a promising text got my ass in a sweaty subway car all the way from Tribeca to midtown for pussy. I picked yoko who looked good and was playful infront of the blushing pps. Yoko’s energy reminded me of this girl I used to see back in the day. Yoko was hungry for cock.

From start to end she made me feel like my dick and everything inbetween were the answer to her prayer’s. We started off kissing lightly and she took things up a notch licking and kissing my neck before ripping off my pants and devouring my cock. As a BJ aficionado she did everything right. The deep depth? Check. The good suction? Check. The eye contact and sped up hyper mode when I was about to come? Double check. Before getting a chance to fuck her I knew I needed to deposit one down her throat first to gain some stamina for round two. She took the first load like it was nothing and I’m pretty sure she even sucked it down as well, some of it at least. After a quick cleanup she continued where she left off only this time after getting me nice a wet she slid me inside or her and I began to explore her warm cavern without a jacket. Not Something I usually do but she turned me on in way where I just didn’t give a fuck, I played hard to get and saved $20.
Yoko loved getting fucked from behind and enjoyed every stroke. Midway through I felt the tip of my dick hit her cervix and it was quite literally like knocking on heavens door. I couldn’t handle much of raw fucking and after 6 minutes or so I had her suck out the last load like a champ. I know you probably think it’s a crime not to bust raw, but when you experience a true CIM experience there really is nothing better, I was never big on watching it leak out even porn that’s my least favorite part.

Yoko.

first review but have seen many so will try to do it in similar format.

found about IrangeNYC from here and Yoko sounded awesome.

was expecting a stringent annoying verification but they didn’t ask nothing. Just told me the location and sent me their links.
was set on some greek treatment and Yoko was very nice to provide a good hour of fun with offering Greek for extra 80$. The standard there is $300 so it was $380 total. Hour

Warned me up quickly with a blowjob as soon as she walked in her room. She went into full on deep taking it down her mouth until I was about to let it go right then and there.
Stopped her took her clothes off.
Damn her nipples are large.
went to have a shower and she brought a condo with us. Cleaned me up first everywhere then went ham. rimming me like her life depends on it. Then flipped around and put on protection and her ass was pretty much ready with no help from oil or anything. Hammered on her and was pulling in her long nipples looking at her go nuts from that until I came. She gives me a massage for few minutes and it was actually ok and the rimming begins from the back again and the BBJ from the back follows and now I’m in squirm mode. Turn over and wants to taste her. Once I went down on her I got so hard.
Got up and put on the rubber and in her kitty first for a few strokes and switch to her other portal and went at it back and forth. She’s was putting a lot of effort to make me cum. I’m a missionary guy so just changed the angles to her on the side and had my hands on her nipples pulling soft and sucking. She suddenly pulls me out and tells me she wants to go on top. I told her I want dog.
She accommodates that with a smile until I finished. Took me to the shower again.
The room was so hot and I was a sweaty mess by the end. Yoko was awesome. Made me feel younger for the hour.

Rachel $300 /$80 tip

Went to try Rachel after hearing she’s a squirter and does Anal. I saw June before in another place who was a gusher and like to repeat that experience with another woman. She’s a cute Chinese slim tight body and very good pair of DD breasts, round and soft like cantaloupes. and she’s only like 5feet. So friendly. DFK to BBJ. then to TS. BB included but just wanted greek. NURU, to a deep RJ from behind w/ BBJ BLS. Flip and Rachel does BBJDT and teased her kitty with the dick head to try to BB then rubber on and greek her in TS mish. She gets loud and I’m sure patrons can hear us if there were any. There was some small squirting in the shower. Round 2 she tells me if I want her to BBJ as we’re laying there. I laid back and let her go at it. Then put a rubber on and we’re making out while I FIA and had 2 in there then she turns around and bends. Put a rubber on and powered into doggy and the squirting was 3/4 times varying in size and intensity. when i FIA while cfs she squirts gushers. Did missionary and more squirting. Then switch to Greek in a few positions. Finished with a few minutes left to shower off and get all her squirt juices off. Her breasts were amazing during this session. One of the things I’ll remember most aside from her Greek. Good time and nice girl.

Nina - $240 plus $80

Saw reviews and wanted to checkout this place while in midtown. Low key and nice area. Building with no doorman. Asked for Nina based on the above review. Definitely didn’t disappoint at all. Looks young and has a slim body with big perky/soft boobs. Attitude is very happy. Took a shower together and spent most of the TS giving me A1 rimming and BBJ. Back in the room some DFK and she goes on her knees first to BBJ, then made me go on all 4 and rimmed me like she was loving it for a over 10 minutes. Paid 80$ for Greek and went hard and fast in missionary Greek and asked her to rim me from behind some more until I blew my nut down her throat. She open her mouth and showed me and laughing. She offered PSE and CIP option, but Greek was just enough for me.
Would repeat.
she swallowed. right?

Yoko & Nina

$350 /hr per including PSE

Thank goodness Yoko was a very attractive milf, tight figure under her nighty that didn’t cover much of her full C mm, I just didn’t realize her nipples were as meaty as they were before she took it off, darker shaved pussy, tight (I’m not that big, unfortunately) some minor stretch marks on one side of her fit belly.
Darker complexion than Nina, long black hair with highlights. A stylish milf.
Very friendly in the room, not much English, but we managed without our phones. On our way to the shower, Nina was there. We all ended up showering together, whereby no chance I had them both bent over on the table hitting it PSE doggy from one girl to another, they gave me an offer I couldn’t refuse for both PSE/ Greek ($350hr each including the open menu) .. it’s not my thing but a deal is a deal.
I decided to split my time between PSE the hell out of them in the shower, take my time.. and back in the room it was covered greek almost all the way home. I made a CIM detour.
Both Yoyo and Nina played nice and I got them to scissor.
Plain, simple just the way I needed it today!

I like the setup, I’ve been here before.
I just don’t like that it’s dark at the entrance, they can use more light.
by scisccor, do you mean swallow?