Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I feel like the majority are just all pro's on the site. It's so hard to differentiate on some of them, especially when they been on the site longer than a year or 2.

Anybody have any intel on a tiny little hispanic spinner <MilaWoops>

I feel like the majority are just all pro's on the site. It's so hard to differentiate on some of them, especially when they been on the site longer than a year or 2.

Spoke with her a year ago. She’s definitely a pro. Always messages close to the end of the month for help with rent money. She lives in the bronx. If you set something up with her she won’t flake lol. I wish I could look back at my messages with her but the site only has a look back period of 180 days then deletes the messages.

She wasn't as hot as her pictures a few years ago when I met her, she is very nice, but after what I went through with the family, I don't know why anyone would take that chance. Years ago I had a car accident that put me in a coma for a week, I had a stroke and had temporary eyesight loss, but the only time in my life I really thought I was going to die was that day her family went after me.

I’ve spoken to a few people that said they were open to “multiples” because I asked about 3ways but didn’t specify. I wouldn’t go for it, but I wonder who’d stick around if a bunch of guys showed up trying to run train on her haha
That shirley girl is open to those kinds of threesomes lol

Anyone have intel on <Look No Further> or <Parisomar>

A lot of these girls are total flakes, text, text, disappear. Is it the generation and they lose interest that quickly or are there offers constantly streaming in??
When I met her she was cool. I didn't have any sort of drama with her. She does a slow bbj, covered sex, and second round another bbj which I blew in her tits. I don't see her anymore because of her weight and the drama I be seeing here lol

Anyone have intel on <Look No Further> or <Parisomar>

A lot of these girls are total flakes, text, text, disappear. Is it the generation and they lose interest that quickly or are there offers constantly streaming in??
I've said this many times..if they are not drugged up or searching for it they do have offers constantly streaming in and they will grab whoever can get there first...

Don't see girls who have been on the site longer than say 9 mos. Don't see girls who use pro terms. Once you get the hang of it you can weed through them quickly.

I haven't seen any with drug problems (that I know of) but I know they're out there besides the constant searching is an addiction itself. It's totally controlling some of these women whether they see a lot of guys or not. I can only imagine the offers streaming in with some I don't even know if they can physically have time to process them all. Even my ATF I've been blocking what I've been thinking that I'm seeing and recently I've realized how sad truly sad I am to see what it's doing to her and then I wonder what it's even doing to me.

Be weary of <Girlyyygirl21> profile pics look nothing like the pic she sent me. Looks strung out, but I am not a drug counselor.

<Moneykinkbabe> always seem to have an excuse to NOT hang out. Today she was working, she was in the Hamptons over the weekend. Doesn't return texts for days, but still wants to meet up. Seems like games or undecided. Have any of you met with her?

So I met this girl about an hour ago... and she was sober with zero signs of drug use... it’s a miracle! In other news I bought a lotto ticket
I have had many girls who weren't druggies. A lot of these girls have normal lives and do this for extra money (and some for the thrill of it). Some want to be taken out to nice places etc. Many of these girls don't last long because they scratch their itch or reality hits them when they get handed a few hundred bucks after fucking some guy they wouldn't have looked at otherwise. I do have a few that lasted a long time. Its a completely different experience from the pro/druggie. These are girls who probably wouldn't have wound up as a 'sex worker' if being a SB wasn't as 'acceptable' as it is. Its more of a formalized limited mistress situation.

You aren't going to find that type among the $150/meet strung out crowd. These are girls who would have wound up on Backpage when it was still around anyways. While I agree some of these girls are out of control on what they ask for, you do sometimes have to pay a little more to get a better quality of woman. At $400/meet if you meet every week that is $20k cash off the books. Equal to about $30-35k on the books. For girls going to school or girls working in a marginal job it is a huge boon and takes a few hours a week.