Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Never reply when they are still new because they often disappear right after and never come back. Don't reply if you wouldn't have messaged her on your own. Take a look if they've actually viewed your profile. You'll find that you're favorited and they haven't even viewed you.

When your credits are almost done you'll get a chance to renew while getting double credits. I've found there are more legit women there in FL than in NY. I mentioned before seeing a Canadian streamer that had a LI profile. I don't know what made it worth her while to do that.

$Radiant$Rielly$ no $ in East Quogue is real. I think I left a review based on her SA account. She's put on some weight that I almost didn't recognize her but she's definitely real. She's got a sis in the game.

Then Tianna out of Rocky Point has had half a dozen profiles at least. Always releases privates and messages me without viewing my profile.
Is Radiant here SA profile or SB? If SB, do u recall the SA name?

$Jezebel$Love$ no $ out of Levittown on SB
Any intel? Looks a lot like Amy the redhead except with a little more weight. Amy was the best gfe except she was very high traffic. She went from 9 guys a weekend to off grid. One of you probably fell in love and took her out of the game.

Jez responded with a hello but then stopped responding. I hope she's not a bot. I'm working on some dates for an upcoming trip and would like a redhead in the mix.

As anticipated gratitude here is some info.

$Shamila$Baby$ out of Queens on SB

Started very high and agreed to 350. I was excited about the accent and the curly hair in the secret pics. No intro necessary and she met me around the LGA area. She showed up with straight hair and was a little pudgier than in the pics. BBBJ was above average and fs was covered which she had with her. Shaved, perky Bs, starfish, tits tasted smokey, a few tats and piercings. She complained after about the gift but there are plenty of man made Colombians in the area that can be had for half that much. I'd repeat for 300.

$Kailah$baby97$ out of Holbrook on SB
Agreed to 100/200 car date to be chosen after meeting. I had to pick her up. I was going to go for the fs but she required cover even for head. She did not say that while texting. I took the cbj instead of cfs and while good it was still cbj. Bad attitude and did not allow fondling. Would not repeat.

$Cait$e$ no $ out of West Babylon on SA
Someone once said she looked a little special needs in person. But she had a super hot girlfriend and threesomes where on the table. She disappeared for a while. I'm going to try again when I'm around because her new SB pics do not look special needs to me and says all the right things.

$Honest$Cutie$ no $ out of Stony Brook on SA
Has had multiple accounts. Agreed to 300 but ghosted me on an older account.

$Confident$Heiress$ no $ out of Farmingdale on SA
Says she's not looking for physical in her profile but was willing to negotiate. Went as low as 400 but that's still a hard pass for me.

$Jezebel$Love$ no $ out of Levittown on SB
Any intel? Looks a lot like Amy the redhead except with a little more weight. Amy was the best gfe except she was very high traffic. She went from 9 guys a weekend to off grid. One of you probably fell in love and took her out of the game.

Jez responded with a hello but then stopped responding. I hope she's not a bot. I'm working on some dates for an upcoming trip and would like a redhead in the mix.

As anticipated gratitude here is some info.

$Shamila$Baby$ out of Queens on SB
Started very high and agreed to 350. I was excited about the accent and the curly hair in the secret pics. No intro necessary and she met me around the LGA area. She showed up with straight hair and was a little pudgier than in the pics. BBBJ was above average and fs was covered which she had with her. Shaved, perky Bs, starfish, tits tasted smokey, a few tats and piercings. She complained after about the gift but there are plenty of man made Colombians in the area that can be had for half that much. I'd repeat for 300.

$Kailah$baby97$ out of Holbrook on SB
Agreed to 100/200 car date to be chosen after meeting. I had to pick her up. I was going to go for the fs but she required cover even for head. She did not say that while texting. I took the cbj instead of cfs and while good it was still cbj. Bad attitude and did not allow fondling. Would not repeat.

$Cait$e$ no $ out of West Babylon on SA
Someone once said she looked a little special needs in person. But she had a super hot girlfriend and threesomes where on the table. She disappeared for a while. I'm going to try again when I'm around because her new SB pics do not look special needs to me and says all the right things.

$Honest$Cutie$ no $ out of Stony Brook on SA
Has had multiple accounts. Agreed to 300 but ghosted me on an older account.

$Confident$Heiress$ no $ out of Farmingdale on SA
Says she's not looking for physical in her profile but was willing to negotiate. Went as low as 400 but that's still a hard pass for me.
Well.... Thanks for all that very useful information.

$$$Selenaba$$$ aka $$Lenaa$Luvv$$
May be going pro been in communication and she said she already have a tellie. But still wants 500+
This her profile name on which site, SB or SA? And what is a tellie?

An example of the nonsense and delusional expectations some of these girls have:

ZZ1111 (on SB) 20'something Asian "college" girl, attractive and apparently out of her mind responded to me on the site...."Well, I don’t want to scare you away, but my most recent one was 5k for a first date. We agreed on 3k but then he gave me 5k after just talking. I know it sounds unreal but that did happen. So I’m curious to know your offer I’m obvious would be down to explore more than just talking if we hit off"

Needless to say our conversation has ended there.....SMH

I prefer SA' method over the SB credit stuff. Anyone talked to KC on SA? Asian, 21. Asked for 3000 a month on SB(Kcs03).

$Asian$citygirl$ asks for 450. Didn't bite.
KC told me on the phone she lives in Yonkers even tho she has photo in queens. Im not sure on her PPM.

If asiancity is the girl im thinking of with a purple background photo, she is 500. Did her twice @ 500, she refused 400, I moved on.

I found a streamer from Canada that I follow and have watched diddle herself live countless times. She was on SB but the location was just "Long Island" with the video proof and everything. I would've treveled to see her if she was really sugaring. I asked her about it on the streaming site. She blocked me on SB and the other site. She's making a killing doing the streams so I don't know why she would waste her time on sugar baby site.
She or her agent are e-whoring or some PHAN/scammer stole a couple photos and is faking her. I bookmark links and use incognito and a second account to check if she blocked me. Get these women on the phone, if they can't pick up the phone, its a scammer, or a guy being her agent/driver at best. Even many legit agencys pay granny with her marlboros to pick up the phone and say "im at work text me" or talk about a booking. SA scammers, especially if it says "recent" != USA. or "Minnesota, MN" in her profile location LOL. Every week they move cities looking for new fish to scam. Fun to scroll down my threads list and see scammers bouncing locations to 2nd tier metro areas in USA or not-a-city "Nevada, NV". Atleast do LA or Miami. Not Colorado Springs and San Diego, Dublin, New South Wales, Atlanta.

"Theighs" on SB.....mid 20's Asian girl living in NYC/BK, travels frequently (grew up/family in Utah or taking her show on the road? Not sure). She's $500 (plus I was reimbursing train fare as she was taking LIRR from NYC out to the Island). Quick meet for a drink and right to motel. Her photos on site are 100% accurate and she looks better in person. Smart, genuine and very nice girl. Luvs to get her pussy licked and is an awesome, enthusiastic fuck. Enjoys sex and makes no apologies about it. She requested and produced a cover first time for intercourse (I relented). Thereafter going raw was never an issue though I didn't cip as it hadn't been agreed to beforehand and there were plenty or available alternatives. Told me she has no interest whatsoever in ever being in a monogamous relationship. Met with her 6 - 10 times once a week or so but kinda lost interest when the next new thing came along.....next:

A new SB girl. 19 year old Vietnamese/French Canadian girl matriculating at an institution of higher education in Queens. Grew up in Jersey, high school swimmer, micro-biology major. New to the game and all that I could possibly ask and more (at least for the time being)

"Theighs" on SB.....mid 20's Asian girl living in NYC/BK, travels frequently (grew up/family in Utah or taking her show on the road? Not sure). She's $500 (plus I was reimbursing train fare as she was taking LIRR from NYC out to the Island). Quick meet for a drink and right to motel. Her photos on site are 100% accurate and she looks better in person. Smart, genuine and very nice girl. Luvs to get her pussy licked and is an awesome, enthusiastic fuck. Enjoys sex and makes no apologies about it. She requested and produced a cover first time for intercourse (I relented). Thereafter going raw was never an issue though I didn't cip as it hadn't been agreed to beforehand and there were plenty or available alternatives. Told me she has no interest whatsoever in ever being in a monogamous relationship. Met with her 6 - 10 times once a week or so but kinda lost interest when the next new thing came along.....next:

A new SB girl. 19 year old Vietnamese/French Canadian girl matriculating at an institution of higher education in Queens. Grew up in Jersey, high school swimmer, micro-biology major. New to the game and all that I could possibly ask and more (at least for the time being)
** it's actually "Thighs_098" on SB....someone else must have sampled the goods as she's nearly always on the site

lol $$shine$baby$$ is on SA with like her 8th profile. I've forgotten who it was and got the same number from different profiles for her like 4 times now over the past few months. she just sent me it again and i havent texted her yet but she asked for money up front in the past

Is this the one with glasses and several tattoos

After a long break I decided to try SA again. Here’s the results.
Simple beauty 24 goes from Jersey to Suffolk County. As soon as I signed on messaged her and she replied back that she could meet right now. Staying in a nice hotel of the LIE .
Agreed on 300. BBJ, BBFS,. She is super skinny, cute and very friendly. Probably a pro. Was clean and didn’t look like any drug use.

2- Maliameglove 30 Smithtown. She host at her apartment. Want 400 agreed to 300 Bbj BBfs. Looks exactly like pictures . Good time, very friendly.

3-Justjo1 messages she was staying at hotel in Bohemia wanted 150. Went there she was scary looking. Pictures are very old. Couldn’t do it left.

4- Tiffany 26 say New York but she’s on Long Island . Talked to her she’s looking for 500. I usually only go to 400 tops thinking about it.

5 - Zynab 25 Brookville. Was texting disappeared after we tried to set a date

6- honeygirl 32 Brooklyn. Really nice and super hot. 800 per meet. Too much for me.

After a long break I decided to try SA again. Here’s the results.
Simple beauty 24 goes from Jersey to Suffolk County. As soon as I signed on messaged her and she replied back that she could meet right now. Staying in a nice hotel of the LIE .
Agreed on 300. BBJ, BBFS,. She is super skinny, cute and very friendly. Probably a pro. Was clean and didn’t look like any drug use.

2- Maliameglove 30 Smithtown. She host at her apartment. Want 400 agreed to 300 Bbj BBfs. Looks exactly like pictures . Good time, very friendly.

3-Justjo1 messages she was staying at hotel in Bohemia wanted 150. Went there she was scary looking. Pictures are very old. Couldn’t do it left.

4- Tiffany 26 say New York but she’s on Long Island . Talked to her she’s looking for 500. I usually only go to 400 tops thinking about it.

5 - Zynab 25 Brookville. Was texting disappeared after we tried to set a date

6- honeygirl 32 Brooklyn. Really nice and super hot. 800 per meet. Too much for me.
By the way Tiffany screen name is Tiffanyl