Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Hey guys. Hoping for a little help today. Talking to Rachel red headxo. No space. From Suffolk county. I think she used to be in massapequa. Wondering if anybody had any intel.
Saw her 3 times....nice body with artificial but soft enhanced breasts. Used to be a heavy girl so she is a little insecure still. Good head game, always clean and fresh. Can be a bit chatty but overall a nice girl but always seemed to be in a rush.

I can scratch sweetandtasty off my list lol. Picked her up banged her at motel. Bbbj a bit of daty, she's a Shirley girk so had to use a cover to fuck lol . she took the d like a champ . but i won't be repeating.
So I finally looked at that profile. Haven't been looking at many. I completely forgot about this girl. I fucked her a few times. Thank God I fucked her with a condom like you did. Be careful fellas, I stopped seeing her she would do great bbbj a bit toothy but would gag and she would take cock deep and love it. I fucked her free the first time. Then $100 the other time last time was $150 so I stopped seeing her.... She said she takes Valtrex. She was naming her meds that she takes and she mentioned it. I didn't push the issue cause $150 was too much imo so I wasn't gonna see her again. Ik some of you gave her more. Told me she was seeing a few people here and there. I saw her over 1yr ago. Ik she was getting $200 from some.

I felt bad for her. She was downnnnn for everything. If she would clean up a bit better and didn't have what she has I might've seen her again. These SA girls are risk takers.

Met up with $sweet$fun$lover$xoxo$ (Lose the $)today

Very nice girl, came out to me from Brooklyn on the train which is a damn first, usually you’d have better luck inviting an SB to Siberia than getting them to come to Long Island.

Sadly thats where the good ends, her primary picture either absolutely isnt her or is at least 4-5 years old and probably 60ish pounds ago, her private photo is her, but from a flattering angle with concealing clothes. She sent me 4-5 pics through the day, one was her face, the reset were either someone else or she is a goddamn amazing photographer to make herself look like that.

But whatever, she’s come all this way and I’m looking to get something. So we go to the room, chat for a bit, and she starts with a BBBJ, eyes welded shut, looking off to the side, she’d put the head of jr in for a second, then back off, rinse repeat. She went deeper a few times but all that seemed to be just to add some lubrication for her hands.

So i ask her to strip for me and offer to put on a little music, always a fun time, she says sure but she’s not very good, I say its all good there really isnt a bad way to do it. I was wrong, before i could even get the music on she’s thrown her clothes to the floor. She gets on top of me CG and same thing, eyes absolutely welded shut and looking anywhere but towards me. Now I’m not a good looking guy so I get it but like...this was not sexy. So I flip her around and go at it doggy for a little while, but that just wasn’t happening so I laid down and had her play with the boys while I finished myself off, took her to the train station and dropped her off.

300 for the whole thing, didnt mind initially cause she was coming out to me, said she was going to be off to Denver for a week.

If you’re into bigger girls she might very well do something for you, but the complete lack of any even attempt at enthusiasm and the minimum misleading but really just outright fake photos mean I wont be going back.
My dude, you just saved my life. I had a meeting scheduled for her 2 hours from now but out of curiosity I did a quick search of her SA handle and found this notice. It took me about 10 seconds to send a cancellation text. There's no way I want a bait and switch for a bigger girl or lackluster bbj - that's my jam! I'll keep searching, but good on you icejock for the intel

Man..you guys ever get a look at who your SB dates, dated, or hooks up with, and think to yourself "wow..but I have to pay for it??" ?

I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and we all know women are attracted to attitude , status etc, before looks, but jeez. Changes the way you look at her.
How did you get a look at your SB other dates and arrangements?

Man..you guys ever get a look at who your SB dates, dated, or hooks up with, and think to yourself "wow..but I have to pay for it??" ?

I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and we all know women are attracted to attitude , status etc, before looks, but jeez. Changes the way you look at her.
Also guys just curious which were/are the SB with the biggest tits you’ve ever seen? I’m in the mood for some huge knockers!
I dont entertain that shit. I don't wanna know who she's hooked up with or hooking up with. If she brings it up I usually curve that. Most won't show you and if they do kindly dead it. "I'm good hun, I don't need to see who you date or have dated."

I dont entertain that shit. I don't wanna know who she's hooked up with or hooking up with. If she brings it up I usually curve that. Most won't show you and if they do kindly dead it. "I'm good hun, I don't need to see who you date or have dated."
This. I've stopped some of these girls in their tracks as they're about to talk about other SDs or men in their life. I'm all for being open but I'm not here for that and don't want to know about it.

I meet diva posted about it. 300 bbj and covered full service very attractive a little bit of a pro vibe but she was fine. Britt is a lot of work and I think she done with the site. Met her public no sex no money besides drinks

Still curious about Brittlet, was she hot? So much bait and switch on SA. Hope she comes back!!

How did you get a look at your SB other dates and arrangements?

Hey, uniquelyme and mongercode, it's your cousin, Judge Lyme Code. Well, you know that new fangled internets stuff you were looking for? Well look at this! >>> Friendster . Com