Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

She is a bit strange but I think that’s just who she is
There’s just something about her face that kind of freaks me out and I’m not sure what it is. I thought about reaching out to her a bunch but then I look at her pics and decide against it. Not my cup of tea I guess.

Also I remember why I stopped talking to that Sweetfunlover girl - she kept telling me about her friends (multiple) that were into 3somes and stuff and she could set something up. Every time I’d ask she’d ignore the question, then hit me up randomly when she needed money. Can’t stand when people do that - if you can’t make it happen then just say so.

There’s just something about her face that kind of freaks me out and I’m not sure what it is. I thought about reaching out to her a bunch but then I look at her pics and decide against it. Not my cup of tea I guess.

Also I remember why I stopped talking to that Sweetfunlover girl - she kept telling me about her friends (multiple) that were into 3somes and stuff and she could set something up. Every time I’d ask she’d ignore the question, then hit me up randomly when she needed money. Can’t stand when people do that - if you can’t make it happen then just say so.
Well if you seen her it person its her mouth. She has large gums so it makes her teeth kinda pop out.

Met for lunch about a week or so nice girl but it was just lunch; was suppose to met at a motel our next met but looks like she deleted her account and doesn’t respond to texts
You did better than me we talked about meeting many times see seemed real into it but would always bail at the last minute. She never even asked for money to meet.

Hey I respect that. And yeah that’s what drew me in initially but I couldn’t get past her face. I’m probably missing out but it is what it is. She’s been on there since I first made an account like 2-3 years ago, at least
Yea shes been on it for a min. She's basically a pro but of course they wont see it that way.

You did better than me we talked about meeting many times see seemed real into it but would always bail at the last minute. She never even asked for money to meet.
Same here she was a real person not playing games so I was willing to play it slow, she had a pretty face but was s but heavy, told me she had three kids.

Hey guys. Hoping for a little help today. Talking to Rachel red headxo. No space. From Suffolk county. I think she used to be in massapequa. Wondering if anybody had any intel.

This one was disappointing *Valentina 1125**. Super hot in pics, wants 500 to meet and hang with 'no intimacy'
Wtf
500 to hang out?
I have models asking 500 for fucking.
Some girls are here just to strike there ego and not really partake, you should be able to report those lol
I got a couple in rotation from sa . The site is great fun
*Red massapequa girl wanted 300 but stopped responding when I actually tried to meet up

I look at it this way it's diverse enough to handle all kinds of tastes and that's a good thing. And then it just let's you move on from the ones who don't interest you for whatever reason.

Also while im here talked with $PreMed_Princess$ for a while, wasnt really sure if she was someone to go straight to the room or wanted to pretend to get to know each other a bit since she seemed very sweet and quite un pro.

So we talk for a little while in messages, she says she wants to get together and I give her like 3-4 different options, offer to get coffee or go someplace private, she says she would rather go somewhere private. She's been flirty the whole time, I've been pretty damn clear what I'm looking for, so I figure great, I offer to get us a room at a short stay and she suddenly doesnt have a profile from the site, im guessing she blocked me.

Sucks for me, she seems super cute, but anyone else who takes a crack at her use caution, looks like you'll really have to slowly sweet talk her in
My experience was a little different. I politely let it be known what my goal was, and when referring to sex she asked if I was just looking to "get the job done, or the whole thing?". Can't really get to Nassau, and we never got as far as the price