Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

My current "sb" (if you want extra because I fuck you twice because I surprisingly came in 5 minutes the first round, you're a hooker, not a sugarbaby) has the brains of a sneaker. There is zero forethought. I hate when these girls text "i miss yooouuu, etc" then argue when I say they just need money. 2 days later comes the sob story about a car payment. What happened to missing meeeee *kissy faces*? I hate being bullshitted.

My current "sb" (if you want extra because I fuck you twice because I surprisingly came in 5 minutes the first round, you're a hooker, not a sugarbaby) has the brains of a sneaker. There is zero forethought. I hate when these girls text "i miss yooouuu, etc" then argue when I say they just need money. 2 days later comes the sob story about a car payment. What happened to missing meeeee *kissy faces*? I hate being bullshitted.
She was texting your wallet " I miss youuu". Not you.

Absolutely no hits with 20, ny (broad or exactly ny), mixed, all bodytypes, specific body types,
What a dump of a site. They keep changing the interface, and you pay 90 bucks amount the for the shittiest search engine on the planet.
It is odd how they change things and it's just kind of sloppy like a new programmer wrote it testing lines of code out of a book or something. On the other hand it works for the most part and the number of actual problems is almost always from being provided the name wrong here.

Yeah the BS drives me nuts. I tell them just tell me your situation and they still feel the need to come up with lies and feel the need to mislead. Even after you know them.

It is odd how they change things and it's just kind of sloppy like a new programmer wrote it testing lines of code out of a book or something. On the other hand it works for the most part and the number of actual problems is almost always from being provided the name wrong here.

Yeah the BS drives me nuts. I tell them just tell me your situation and they still feel the need to come up with lies and feel the need to mislead. Even after you know them.
They do it so they can feel like leess of a hooker, and also maintain some control over the thing. Juat as they do in normal relationship, manipulate and make you miserable. But I always call then out on it.

Its mostly the young chics that Do that shit. Its annoying. Like bitch you dont miss me you might miss my $$ or getting pounded lol. And then they throw tantrums when you call them out or don't play along with their shit. I got a 40 year old milf that i been seeing for a while that doesnt do that shit and its awesome.

Its mostly the young chics that Do that shit. Its annoying. Like bitch you dont miss me you might miss my $$ or getting pounded lol. And then they throw tantrums when you call them out or don't play along with their shit. I got a 40 year old milf that i been seeing for a while that doesnt do that shit and its awesome.
Yeah but shes 40, lol

My SB is 24, very pretty, all natural, no makeup, real nails, pretty feet always soft, well maintained body, just never lost her high school princess attitude. But I can fuck her raw and cum in her mouth for 300$. Would have been getting anal all this time but my dick is too thick for her ass. They just always have to try and squeeze an extra penny out of you, its infuriating. If she was more proactive and physically affectionate during sex I wouldnt care, but she isnt. Theres no winning. Hence the whining.

Thought I'd post about my last couple weeks on SA, basically a disaster. It seems double before and after dollar signs is the new favorite here, so delete all the dollar signs for screen names
starting with the worst:

$$milkyb$$ darien Connecticut, early 20s, loves to talk dirty, promises anything and everything, calls you 'naughty daddy' basically if you can imagine I, she wants you to do it to her. Except for one little thing - she wants $92 to pay for her birth control pills (she doesn't ask who you are, I used 2 different phone numbers and got the same thing both times, and yes I was stupid enough to send the $92 once) then she needs grocery money or she cant meet. told her no, thought it was done, then 2 days later she texts saying how sorry she was, I can punish her, use a whip and show no mercy she's so sorry... so I said ok, we scheduled to meet at 6 that day, at about 2 she says "daddy, I cant meet you unless you buy me this bathing suit I need, i'll wear it for you" reported her and was done - lol, she texted again this morning saying if I just send her $100 we can meet and do anything i want - at least she's persistent.

$$shelly11$$ - 20? location says Houston, but she's on long island for the summer - cute picture - she sends me another even cuter face and cleavage picture - we agree to 300, and she'll drive to me... what shows up at the door might have been that cute about 100 pounds ago, but was just scary now. But she was here and drove, so I figured try to go through with it - nice large breasts if you like that, they hang down to her belly button - or where her belly button would be if you could find it... then comes, oh, I don't do oral on the first meeting - I couldn't build up any interest, so we had a glass of wine and I said I was tired, night over - on the plus side, she showed up and didn't try to scam any more money, also wasn't a clock watcher

$$kiiyiababyxo$$ - 23, valley stream - looks cute, great ass, wants 250, was supposed to se her tonight - 45 minutes prior she cancels to reschedule - takes her about 24 hours to reply to a text, who knows, maybe next time? but she did send a nice naked from behind picture that was probably her. (sad that this is the best experience so far)

$$mkn6$$ - 29 - queens - ok, I hate putting this one here, because I want to keep her for me - spinner type, pictures are really her, friendly, we had dinner then went to her apartment and spent a couple hours there, bj was a little odd (basically 90% hands, and just touching the tip with her lips) - but I think that was because I don't shave and she didn't like that, so I've trimmed for next time :) initially she said no kissing, but when we were comfortable with each other that changed. tried a few positions (didn't ask about greek), daty was very tasty and got an enthusiastic response after a while, wanted $300, didn't ask for more and am seeing her again.

oops, almost forgot the very worst - though I don't think she's still on

$$putitinmymouth$$ - yes, that was the screenname, yes, she said that's what it meant.
agreed to 300, she drove here - yes, big mistake - cbj was ok - kissing, missionary, cg, everything seemed ok, except she had some pretty disturbing stretch marks on her breasts, I think she lost a lot of weight, could still afford to lose a little more. Not bothering with more details because she's a thief. I had her 300 plus another 80 in my pants - gave her the 300 when she got there (by request) the other 80 mysteriously disappeared at some point... the prescription Percocet in my dresser drawer also mysteriously gone, and when I let her borrow my phone to 'make a call' I got a glimpse of what she was doing, she had cashapp open and was trying to send money somewhere. I threw her out and blocked her, no clue if she's still on the site or not

Thought I'd post about my last couple weeks on SA, basically a disaster. It seems double before and after dollar signs is the new favorite here, so delete all the dollar signs for screen names
starting with the worst:

$$milkyb$$ darien Connecticut, early 20s, loves to talk dirty, promises anything and everything, calls you 'naughty daddy' basically if you can imagine I, she wants you to do it to her. Except for one little thing - she wants $92 to pay for her birth control pills (she doesn't ask who you are, I used 2 different phone numbers and got the same thing both times, and yes I was stupid enough to send the $92 once) then she needs grocery money or she cant meet. told her no, thought it was done, then 2 days later she texts saying how sorry she was, I can punish her, use a whip and show no mercy she's so sorry... so I said ok, we scheduled to meet at 6 that day, at about 2 she says "daddy, I cant meet you unless you buy me this bathing suit I need, i'll wear it for you" reported her and was done - lol, she texted again this morning saying if I just send her $100 we can meet and do anything i want - at least she's persistent.

$$shelly11$$ - 20? location says Houston, but she's on long island for the summer - cute picture - she sends me another even cuter face and cleavage picture - we agree to 300, and she'll drive to me... what shows up at the door might have been that cute about 100 pounds ago, but was just scary now. But she was here and drove, so I figured try to go through with it - nice large breasts if you like that, they hang down to her belly button - or where her belly button would be if you could find it... then comes, oh, I don't do oral on the first meeting - I couldn't build up any interest, so we had a glass of wine and I said I was tired, night over - on the plus side, she showed up and didn't try to scam any more money, also wasn't a clock watcher

$$kiiyiababyxo$$ - 23, valley stream - looks cute, great ass, wants 250, was supposed to se her tonight - 45 minutes prior she cancels to reschedule - takes her about 24 hours to reply to a text, who knows, maybe next time? but she did send a nice naked from behind picture that was probably her. (sad that this is the best experience so far)

$$mkn6$$ - 29 - queens - ok, I hate putting this one here, because I want to keep her for me - spinner type, pictures are really her, friendly, we had dinner then went to her apartment and spent a couple hours there, bj was a little odd (basically 90% hands, and just touching the tip with her lips) - but I think that was because I don't shave and she didn't like that, so I've trimmed for next time :) initially she said no kissing, but when we were comfortable with each other that changed. tried a few positions (didn't ask about greek), daty was very tasty and got an enthusiastic response after a while, wanted $300, didn't ask for more and am seeing her again.

oops, almost forgot the very worst - though I don't think she's still on

$$putitinmymouth$$ - yes, that was the screenname, yes, she said that's what it meant.
agreed to 300, she drove here - yes, big mistake - cbj was ok - kissing, missionary, cg, everything seemed ok, except she had some pretty disturbing stretch marks on her breasts, I think she lost a lot of weight, could still afford to lose a little more. Not bothering with more details because she's a thief. I had her 300 plus another 80 in my pants - gave her the 300 when she got there (by request) the other 80 mysteriously disappeared at some point... the prescription Percocet in my dresser drawer also mysteriously gone, and when I let her borrow my phone to 'make a call' I got a glimpse of what she was doing, she had cashapp open and was trying to send money somewhere. I threw her out and blocked her, no clue if she's still on the site or not
I actually spoke to $$kiiyababy$$ also and got a weird vibe from her to start. Tbh I don’t even think it’s a female - 2 social media hits came up, both as male. I stopped responding to her.

$$Putitinmymouth$$ also messaged me but she seemed like a full blown pro so I ignored her also. Not sure when you saw her but her page was still up as of a week or two ago

starting with the worst:
starting with the worst:
Thanks for all the detail with names and sorry your experience hasn't been great, although sounds like you have a few wins.

Never send money in advance. They are all liars. Even after you fuck them, they will try to ask you for emergency money. I once gave money to a girl who I saw several times because her niece was going to go into foster care. She set it up from the first time telling me about her sister and her nieces problem. And while that money I gave her may have been for that reason the thought of seeing me to pay back what I gave her made her stop responding.

First meet should be in public if you can control it and not at your house. Did you pay her the 300 and not do anything? I understand not wanting trouble at your house, but I hate rewarding people for lying.

$$mkn6$$ - 29 - queens - ok, I hate putting this one here, because I want to keep her for me - spinner type, pictures are really her, friendly, we had dinner then went to her apartment and spent a couple hours there, bj was a little odd (basically 90% hands, and just touching the tip with her lips) - but I think that was because I don't shave and she didn't like that, so I've trimmed for next time :) initially she said no kissing, but when we were comfortable with each other that changed. tried a few positions (didn't ask about greek), daty was very tasty and got an enthusiastic response after a while, wanted $300, didn't ask for more and am seeing her
Mistake putting her name up here if you still wanted to see her. At $300, thin and hosts, she is going to be a lot busier then before!

Total pro and scammer. Money up front and covered blow jobs are the mark of a pro. You obviously are too trusting. My personal situation precludes me from having people over my house. In a motel, I can keep my pants and any carry bag with me. If you have something going with someone then let her come to your house OR Don't ever.