Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Met with $sweetandtasty22. She is a total freak dose not know the word no. Cost 200 probably could have got her to 150. She doesn’t drive so she was late because of cab. Looks are ok not a bad body not fat. Bbj bb full ass is available multiple pops
Not sure if previous post went thru - was on subway. But Joe, you said hygiene wasn't bad, but any signs of drug use or other alerts? Assuming if you saw sores or other crap you'd say something. Bbfs? Assuming car date type of thing?

Absolutely no hits with 20, ny (broad or exactly ny), mixed, all bodytypes, specific body types,
What a dump of a site. They keep changing the interface, and you pay 90 bucks amount the for the shittiest search engine on the planet.

I’ve joined SA several times and I feel like I’ve been scammed hoping things would improve after some months when it doesn’t. You’re right J_H, their search features suck while most of the site’s interface has not changed for the better. You’d think with all the money they have made a little funding could be invested into upgrading the site. I can’t wait till they legalize some sex work in NY so a new website can jump on this lucrative market

Not sure if previous post went thru - was on subway. But Joe, you said hygiene wasn't bad, but any signs of drug use or other alerts? Assuming if you saw sores or other crap you'd say something. Bbfs? Assuming car date type of thing?
We met in a hotel bbj bbfs. No signs if drugs use and no sores.

I meet diva posted about it. 300 bbj and covered full service very attractive a little bit of a pro vibe but she was fine. Britt is a lot of work and I think she done with the site. Met her public no sex no money besides drinks
Nice. Was she hot? Her pics looked like she was! Damn I hope she goes back on the sit lol

Talking with ?kiki1516 28 out of Oceanside. And skatergirl$ 49 out of deer park looks like an older milf. See text me some crazy stuff. I’ll keep you posted
Skater girl is way older looking in person, and also looks like shes been laying in a toaster over for about 30 days straight. Over cooked. Decent body for the age, but I kindly left after a public meeting. Not my type

Skater girl is way older looking in person, and also looks like shes been laying in a toaster over for about 30 days straight. Over cooked. Decent body for the age, but I kindly left after a public meeting. Not my type
Thank you for saving my time pictures must be heavy filtered. She is begging to meet her at a hotel