Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

There is more to the story then what we are reading..LE is not going to turn over keys, money and whatever to a perp.. Undercover?, maybe— Snitch? Maybe.. looking for a bigger fish and m sure our monger got caught in the crosshairs

Not saying all cops follow protocol, but I am pretty sure they need the drivers permission for the passenger to drive the vehicle if driver is arrested. You can refuse and the officer can tow vehicle at the owners expense.

Not saying all cops follow protocol, but I am pretty sure they need the drivers permission for the passenger to drive the vehicle if driver is arrested. You can refuse and the officer can tow vehicle at the owners expense.
Yeah, The driver absolutely has to give permission for anyone else in or out of the vehicle to take possession of his vehicle if he’s being arrested. And that person would have to present their drivers license as proof that they were able to operate that vehicle and the police would run that person’s drivers license to make sure they don’t have any outstanding wants or warrants before they would allow them to drive off in a vehicle owned by someone else.

My recent developments on SA:

$$_katarina_$$ - 90 pounds. Agreed to 100 to swallow in the car in Queens. But she didn't like my pic so we didn't meet. Says she is really picky and needs to be attacted.

$$eternalstudent$$ - talkes about cfs at her place in Brooklyn, but the conversation ended when she said 1000 per meet.

$$Abigail Anne$$ - PERFECT GIRL IMHO but wants 500 and that's too rich for me.

$$bellissima_94$$ - 5’7 125 B cup - agreed to play in the car but ghosted when I offered 100.

$$sugarbabyy11233$$ - This one is BS. Talks a good game about meeting and then wants gas money sent first. Bye.

$$missthanggg$$ - seen this on eon the site for a long time. Agrees to car fun but still working out the details. Possibly 100.
That’s disappointing. I reached out to $$_katarina_$$ but she blocked me. Guess I wasn’t her type either

She drove herself back to Buffalo Wild Wings, took my iPhone charger, dab pen battery (cops only took the cartridge) and my sweater/clothes from my back seat. The cops gave her the money I had in my pants ($300) and she took $60 I had laying in my center console. She left my key under the tire so I was able to get home after 7 hours in a holding cell (I ubered from the precinct to BWW at 4am)

Cops also took my presidential PBA card (Nassau) And totally disrespected NYPD and NCPD.

They left the unopened pack of condoms in my pocket, that I didn’t get to use. First time ever getting arrested, I assure it will be the last as well
Something else you should worry about:
Were you house keys on your key ring?
Was your registration in the glove compartment?
She may now know your home address and have a duplicate key to your house. I would strongly recommend changing the locks on your house.
So many people keep their registration of the vehicle in the glove compartment but you should never do that. The registration for your vehicle should be in your wallet. Likewise, valets will have the ability to know where you live & access to your keys when you valet park and can make copies.
There are no identifying documents ever left in my vehicle, I keep my vehicle registered to an out-of-state LLC, and when I valet on the rare occasions that I do, my keys separate and they only get the key to the vehicle or I give them the “valet key” which doesn’t even give them access to the trunk or glove compartment.

something wrong with that story - especially the part about giving keys to the woman

"Cops also took my presidential PBA card (Nassau) And totally disrespected NYPD and NCPD."

lot of cops take PBA cards and just don't give you the heavy hammer. surprised you got cuffed after.
what do you mean they disrespected NYPD/NCPD?

She's a pro and a crazy bitch at that. I follow her on IG. Has adds on one of the sites. Texted her and she called me at 1 am. That beind=g said I want to hit it sometime.

I can check off $$alysia w$$ of my list. Pretty face, amazing body!!! Service was ok, didnt rush me or anything but she's def got that hustle and pro vibe, high maintenance type of girl, Gave a nice bbj and daty but covered fs but that ass was more than enough.

She drove herself back to Buffalo Wild Wings, took my iPhone charger, dab pen battery (cops only took the cartridge) and my sweater/clothes from my back seat. The cops gave her the money I had in my pants ($300) and she took $60 I had laying in my center console. She left my key under the tire so I was able to get home after 7 hours in a holding cell (I ubered from the precinct to BWW at 4am)

Cops also took my presidential PBA card (Nassau) And totally disrespected NYPD and NCPD.

They left the unopened pack of condoms in my pocket, that I didn’t get to use. First time ever getting arrested, I assure it will be the last as well
Some missing details for sure - why did the cops give her your money and/or why would you let them?

How are they disrespectful of NYPD/NCPD

Are you suggesting that carrying a card of some sort makes you immune to being arrested or above the law?

Someone who "Steals" money and then is thoughtful enough to leave key under tire?

Not making a lot of sense to me

Met $$go$$go$$1331$$ remove spaces the name is all together. 2 pops, swallowed both times, covered, bbj was alright no deepthroating. Can be had less than she asks for.

something wrong with that story - especially the part about giving keys to the woman

"Cops also took my presidential PBA card (Nassau) And totally disrespected NYPD and NCPD."

lot of cops take PBA cards and just don't give you the heavy hammer. surprised you got cuffed after.
what do you mean they disrespected NYPD/NCPD?

LE laughed at my Nassau PBA card and my brothers (NYPD) shield. They said they don’t give a fuck about Nassau or nypd, verbatim. I do think it was a setup or at least a sting. From the looks of it she probably does this a lot