Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

How much did you have? Less than 25 grams is an appearance ticket. They're looking for pills and dog food nowadays, weed they usually just throw away. Maybe they were having a bad day.
It was a car date, she just got in the car with me when they turned the lights on. Undercover, BSO. Took me in for a dab pen and slammed me with silly violations (they fined me for having a scent tree on my rear view mirror)

They gave the bitch my keys and the money in my pocket. Crazy upset I didn’t have a review for you guys this morning.

Win some you lose some

It was a car date, she just got in the car with me when they turned the lights on. Undercover, BSO. Took me in for a dab pen and slammed me with silly violations (they fined me for having a scent tree on my rear view mirror)

They gave the bitch my keys and the money in my pocket. Crazy upset I didn’t have a review for you guys this morning.

Win some you lose some
?????
Your keys?
What did she do with your shit?
Come on man, details. This is much more interesting than pumpndump tales

Only break one law at a time. Did you get your keys and car back? Who was the SA baby?
She drove herself back to Buffalo Wild Wings, took my iPhone charger, dab pen battery (cops only took the cartridge) and my sweater/clothes from my back seat. The cops gave her the money I had in my pants ($300) and she took $60 I had laying in my center console. She left my key under the tire so I was able to get home after 7 hours in a holding cell (I ubered from the precinct to BWW at 4am)

Cops also took my presidential PBA card (Nassau) And totally disrespected NYPD and NCPD.

They left the unopened pack of condoms in my pocket, that I didn’t get to use. First time ever getting arrested, I assure it will be the last as well

She drove herself back to Buffalo Wild Wings, took my iPhone charger, dab pen battery (cops only took the cartridge) and my sweater/clothes from my back seat. The cops gave her the money I had in my pants ($300) and she took $60 I had laying in my center console. She left my key under the tire so I was able to get home after 7 hours in a holding cell (I ubered from the precinct to BWW at 4am)

Cops also took my presidential PBA card (Nassau) And totally disrespected NYPD and NCPD.

They left the unopened pack of condoms in my pocket, that I didn’t get to use. First time ever getting arrested, I assure it will be the last as well
Is she absolute trash, or going to meet and hold up her end of the deal? Set her up and get your stuff back.

What a strange situation. Why would they give her your shit? Isnt protocol to take your stuff when you gwt to the station?
Sounds like some corrupt shit. Set up between her and her cop friend. Gave her your money and your key? Thats nuts. Get a lawyer.

picked up a seeking slut and got arrested for marijuana possession by under covers in deer park. Be careful mongers, no need to be in Suffolk if you don’t belong there
Damm that's crazy cause inwas suppose to meet some new bird in north babylon and i canceled last min and she got kinda uptight about it. She wanted a car date. She just signed on not to long ago. Do you want to share her name?

I hope you didn’t have a significant other sitting at home wondering what the hell happened to you until you got home at 4 AM. If you do, what the hell did you say about being arrested and why? Although I guess you could always say it was the air freshener and the marijuana and leave out the girl…
Then you just have to find a good excuse for why you were in thT neighborhood

Win some you lose some
State App. decision “The judge in that case ruled that a one tenth of an inch string that was 18″ long that was holding an air freshener that was hanging at dashboard level did not violate the law." If you do get a ticket, the maximum fine for a first offense is $213 plus court costs. I wonder if you contest the ticket, if the PO will actually appear for something that silly.