Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Finnbob

Will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Got her to 300 and bare. Trying to pick a day to meet
RVC area
Ok the rat bastard leaker has struck again
Get a text from $$pixi_stixx$$
And actually shows me a text she received from a “friend” of hers
A copy of my exact post that I made here
Even screen shot me the message with a little info on it , her contact name for him
Not sure what I do now. Mods?
Not looking to get in trouble or cause it. But this nonsense has to stop

Even screen shot me the message with a little info on it , her contact name for him
Review: Saw Binky again after nates post about how creamy she gets. She squirted all over the covers,is super flexible and is alot of fun. she doesent use the money to buy exotic gifts like most but support herself which is super respectable. Damage 200 but I chill with her for a bit because she is a really cool girl once you know her. You can tell her king arthur. Seems to be picking up volume as her new pics are with some sexy lingerie in a hotel that some daddy bought for her. Really liked her but the volume is picking up it seems, did one of you buy her the outfit lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand what these guys get from doing this! Is it a power trip? Do they get free pussy from it? Or are they just dumb AF?

billyS

Reign of Terror
What the hell would you like us to do, shut down the thread?
Obviously there is a trouble maker here and it could be anyone.
It could be a lurker or it could be a guy who posts.
Let me ask you this, how does she know your UG screen name?

And just so you all know this problem isn't just unique to this thread .
Non Asian massage girls have been complaining about their reviews and asking for them to be removed for a few months now.

You have assholes like JJ Dynamite aka John Woo calling girls like Emma the yoga instructor and reading reviews to her then coming back here and giving personal information on other members.

So what do you want to do?
I'll shut the thread and move it out of sight.

Or some of you can just man the fuck up and stop bitching.

Its a public site, anyone can find it.
Figure it out.

A few here have decided to hold back on reviewing certain people they've seen, I honestly could never blame them. Maybe more should follow their lead.
Lean towards only advising the bad if someone asks about a girl, or only review girls they had a bad experience with and won't see again

Like Billy said, it's not just this thread that this can be done to..anyone could advise any girl, sa or not.

Finnbob

Non Asian massage girls have been complaining about their reviews and asking for them to be removed for a few months now.

You have assholes like JJ Dynamite aka John Woo calling girls like Emma the yoga instructor and reading reviews to her then coming back here and giving personal information on other members.

Figure it out.

First , I didn’t ask you to do anything
I was asking a question about what I can do
As I said she sent me a screen shot of the quote I made and the asshole who sent it to her. The pic has a name on it of the sender May not help , may be fake
I did not want to post because I am not sure if that is right or wrong
Second , she doesn’t know my screen name She went nuts on me because someone told her about the post and she assumed I wrote it
So much for asking a question.

Figure it out.
i agree with Billy. it sucks but its a public forum. when we review with specific details the girls can pretty much guess who is who. i for one am NOT going to change my approach. i will review bad experiences and will review the good ones same as i have been. who am i kidding.... these chicks will flake sooner or later anyway, and i am always hunting for the next great lay so eht get bent out of shape if i lose a good piece of ass...
i think someone blew up my spot with that 20 YO last week to spite me and while i will
miss fucking her, it means i just freed up $500! so yeah, stop bitching and make your own decisions sbout what you want to put in a public forum

Well now she knows you wrote it.

Seems she was discussed earlier today. Coindcident?

I don't recall your review was bad but can't find it now. Was there a problem with something you wrote? What exactly is the issue from her perspective minus the rat?

Joined SA a month ago and used the advice here to get started. So thanks. Time to give back. Only one successful meet **mandy0530**. Think she was as new as me to this. Cute bubbly blond GND with pretty face. Pictures are her. Little thick around the middle. Big sloppy boobs with piercings. Met at cheap motel. Cool chick. Submissive takes direction well. 1st round bbbj with smiling facial. 2d round missionary. Nice and tight. Surprised I was able to finish in bag second time. Didn’t ask about bare but I feel like YMMV. Needs money for support. 400 all in. Yes I overpaid but I wanted to get a meet under my belt. I wouldn’t repeat because I like them thinner.

Last edited by a moderator:

Finnbob

Well now she knows you wrote it.

Seems she was discussed earlier today. Coindcident?

I don't recall your review was bad but can't find it now. Was there a problem with something you wrote? What exactly is the issue from her perspective minus the rat?
Not sure about the coincidence of it
But I did not meet her I don’t need grief. For all I know this rat is her BF or stalker
I am sure he is sharing it all with her. Don’t care.

billyS

Reign of Terror
First , I didn’t ask you to do anything
I was asking a question about what I can do
As I said she sent me a screen shot of the quote I made and the asshole who sent it to her. The pic has a name on it of the sender May not help , may be fake
I did not want to post because I am not sure if that is right or wrong
Second , she doesn’t know my screen name She went nuts on me because someone told her about the post and she assumed I wrote it
So much for asking a question.
Okay then, if that's what you were asking; no don't post the screen shot.