Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Lol, that "platonic only" FIT girl has been run through a dozen times over. Sad!
So met with her last night. She’s from Texas. Went back to my place drank a bottle of Pinot, 2 rounds of fun, covered, bbbj, she ended up staying over the night after we finished the 2nd bottle then 2 more rounds this morning before she left. 300 did the job. Will deff be seeing her again.

On another note, if anyone is into latinas $jenbean1$ has a killer body based on the pic and is willing to FaceTime to verify. Asking for 300. I tried lowering to 200-250 but wouldn’t budge. Not into anal, lives in queens, has a lot of free time before her classes begins in 2 week. If anyone sees her let us know how it goes. She has a lot of lingerie/outfits she wouldn’t mind wearing.

She's a big girl and weird as hell. Stoner head spaced out. Doesn't look half as good as her pics and had lots of weird type like acne, scab or bug bite Marks on legs and thighs kinda freaked me out. Wanted 200 but got her down to 150. Sex wasnt nothing to brag about kinda lazy lol. Didn't repea
Thank you. You saved me from a mess.

She told me by the way if i bought plan b i can cum in her as much as i wanted

The old name is all one word. She’s kind of unremarkable. If you remember the posts about a girls eye being sealed shut while doing stuff that’s her. Bigger than her pics indicate. Half Brazilian supposedly. Her ass looks nice imo.
She reached out to me last week, was willing to settle for 100$ but she was all the way in greenport and i was in mineola i said hell no way to far lol.

Lmao wtf. Who saids that!!
I've had that. There used to be a LMP in the basement of a building in East Meadow/Levittown. Corner of 106 and Hempstead Turnpike but off in the back by itself.
There was a fugley girl with glasses named Maria who would fuck for an extra $100. Out of habit I asked for raw and she said if I bought her a Plan B she was good with it.

Here is one for you guys... saw <spookymadeleine>. Gorgeous hipster chick with an amazing ass. Gave it up for 300. Bbbj, daty, dfk, cfs... no dt as she had swollen tonsils. She might be open to Anal but she is super tight down there. Next time am gonna carry some lube :)

Heading to Vegas tonight. I have a nice lineup for 3 nights.

Going to throw this fish back in the water. <mini mia dior> no spaces. skinny little 4'11" little hood rat in the Bronx. $250 (that was my first offer, so might be had for less) BB everything if you want it. Solid blowjob if she gets into it. She could barely fit my cock in her mouth. lol..she defiantly makes you feel like King Dong!. She is a tiny little thing, who tries hard not be ghetto. Also is a sweet girl who had a hard life and wants to please. She had a hard time taking a 2nd round when I was with her, but honestly I don't even know how the fuck she isn't broken, defiantly <100 lbs. She needs to move out of her place and is looking to rent a room...help her out.

Anyone talk to or met $dreamgirl003$ she’s been on the site for some time as she states in her profile. Last I spoke with her she stated she doesn’t do anything below $500. She messaged me wanting to meet tonight. Her schedule is really hit or miss and when she is available she’ll then not log in for some time. She still wants nothing less than $500.

T

tony soprano

Interesting week....little head took over and met with $$Rocky PT 92$$ for a car date. Good CIM bj, swallowed all! Will do again

Lost touch with $$Annetta 0398$$ but will try to reconnect

Had an old connection (who I never saw) text me, then threaten to go to my significant other if I don’t meet her....some wacko from Smithtown whose profile is gone.

Started talking with $$bam4bam2Manda0$$ from Bohemia. Sent some nice pics and talks a great game. Haven’t seen any reviews here so any help is appreciated.

Interesting week....little head took over and met with $$Rocky PT 92$$ for a car date. Good CIM bj, swallowed all! Will do again

Had an old connection (who I never saw) text me, then threaten to go to my significant other if I don’t meet her....some wacko from Smithtown whose profile is gone.

Started talking with $$bam4bam2Manda0$$ from Bohemia. Sent some nice pics and talks a great game. Haven’t seen any reviews here so any help is appreciated.
Allowance for rocky?

I talked with $$bam4bam2Manda0$$ a while back and she was firm at $600/meet. Hope she's more flexible on the donation. Good luck.