Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Where are you guys banging out all these SA chicks. I posted a few weeks ago that I didn't want to bring one back to my place, but some of you are 3-5 SA chicks deep.

Are you taking them all to hotels? I mean 5 chicks and hotel for every SA girls seems expensive after awhile based on their desired allowance plus hotel.

Maybe their are some accountants here who can help me out? :) I am not cheap at all but I am doing the math in my head and saying how is it all feasible ?

Props to those who are able to pull all that off.

Short stay motel, or hotel depending upon the girl and if they're cool for an overnight. Some great prices can be had for most weeknights. Had a girl that could host but that run is over.

Damn, this has been one of my worst runs on SA. Getting tons of phone numbers, but these chicks are on crack. Numbers like 500, 600, 700!! Per Meet! It's nuts compared to previous runs I've made on there. Think I may have one down from 500 to 250, but trying to iron out the details. Plus way more of the "platonic" bullshit going on then ever before. Yeah ok, I'm going to hand over wads of cash simply because you exist and want to do nothing in return for it. For fucks sake... :rolleyes:
Way I see it lots is going on often with nothing in return for it even when things go well. Even 300 if you have it around it's a lot of cash flying back and forth when you think about it. I cut back drastically even at 2-300. Very few people (anywhere) make that kind of money so for them to be able to get it is ridiculous. And all atop goodies such a being treated well, spoiled, etc.

My last go through I made sure the numbers were known quickly that way my time wasn't being wasted.

Maybe pickings aren’t so bad after all I have 4 dates set up over the next 3 days all 300 or less all agreed to me hitting it raw
I think I spoke too soon the first of four dates have gone ghost on me; text a couple of times this morning to confirm we’re meeting and she’s a no show. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was fairly new but this is a girl who’s been on the site for a couple of years.

Where are you guys banging out all these SA chicks. I posted a few weeks ago that I didn't want to bring one back to my place, but some of you are 3-5 SA chicks deep.

Are you taking them all to hotels? I mean 5 chicks and hotel for every SA girls seems expensive after awhile based on their desired allowance plus hotel.

Maybe their are some accountants here who can help me out? :) I am not cheap at all but I am doing the math in my head and saying how is it all feasible ?

Props to those who are able to pull all that off.
I don't play strong but my recent approaches is go for hosters rather than hotelers. Yes limits things lots but still doable.

Just joined up SA again and I agree a lot more platonic bs.

I’ll meet for the first time no sex but also no allowance after that we better be meeting in a motel
I'm ok with a no allowance meetup and have a nice time out if I'm interested in her and find it more exciting to get invited back to her place if we gel with kind of half putting that out there in the first place.

I’m talking to this girl and she’s asking for 500 but I might do it. She’s into literally everything I’m looking for, except she’s not on the pill and isn’t into lowering her price lol. Might need to see if my friend is still open to a 3 way, because this girl is down.

And yeah, it seems like the girls all had a meeting and set the bar at 500. I’ve spoken to a few dozen girls since I started up again around 2 weeks ago and, there is wiggle room, but that seems to be what they ask for if not platonic. Only difference so far with this one is she does anal and is happy to do a video. She doesn’t seem like a pro, but it’s possible she’s a semi pro, not sure

And yeah, it seems like the girls all had a meeting and set the bar at 500. I’ve spoken to a few dozen girls since I started up again around 2 weeks ago and, there is wiggle room, but that seems to be what they ask for if not platonic. Only difference so far with this one is she does anal and is happy to do a video. She doesn’t seem like a pro, but it’s possible she’s a semi pro, not sure

They are all PRO's. My father once told me that the most expensive prostitute you are even going to meet is the one you marry...lol.

$500 is standard rate now for a cute/hot girl. Its supply and demand, economy is good and guys are paying it. I have a few that are at 300-400, but finding lower is becoming few and far between....For FS. A lot of girls are trying to get me to cum with just a BJ when we are in a room and trying not to fuck. They are all learning these hooker tricks from somewhere.