Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

The amount of fake profiles are getting out of hand.. idk why but theres less and less girls on the site
This thread for years was one of the more active ones and seems to continue to slow down. I was never really an SA guy but it seems the fake profiles and rates these girls now command both to have hit the wall.
In the civilian world it seems a lot of dating apps are hitting walls as well from what I am hearing.

This thread for years was one of the more active ones and seems to continue to slow down. I was never really an SA guy but it seems the fake profiles and rates these girls now command both to have hit the wall.
In the civilian world it seems a lot of dating apps are hitting walls as well from what I am hearing.
Yup - I almost signed up again…. Glad I haven’t yet -

i've had more luck outside of the NY area.......don't think i've met anybody here in a year or so......i give up
This is true.

See where the LI ferries hit CT. Search there.

The ask is more reasonable. Cover the cost of the ferry ride, etc .. and you could be pleasantly surprised.

Only on SA, not on SB, so I don't know if this works the same way there.

And yea, have fun with the bots. I do.

V

perhaps not sure, way back in 2018 when i signed up i literally had a girl drive from hartford down to me and she was smokin hot......gone are those days lol

i am thinking more of when i travel......i met 3 girls in phoenix last fall in 2 days.......last 2 back to back, all hot all fun......can't wait to go back

Some of you must really give up easily. Every time i sign up i get and see several girls on SA. Yes there's seems to be more fake profiles nowadays. But you find real ones.

North and South Nj may be the best areas overall. However i've met girls from long island and Queens and Brooklyn and Manhattan. Really what it is ,my main Sb is from Manhattan she asked me lasy night how long have we known each other now i told her a long time. I aint keeping track that's her job lol, it appears that the sbs appear to be more selective than before. I went on a coffee date with a Asian girl in Manhattan named Jane about 2 weeks ago. She texted me after saying she feels comfortable with $1k i texted her i was thinking $300. She said minimum $500 i told her i could maybe do $400. She texted me back days later ok. Im gonna text her back i got $350 one of these days. You cannot seem desperate with these girls.

Some of you must really give up easily. Every time i sign up i get and see several girls on SA. Yes there's seems to be more fake profiles nowadays. But you find real ones.

North and South Nj may be the best areas overall. However i've met girls from long island and Queens and Brooklyn and Manhattan. Really what it is ,my main Sb is from Manhattan she asked me lasy night how long have we known each other now i told her a long time. I aint keeping track that's her job lol, it appears that the sbs appear to be more selective than before. I went on a coffee date with a Asian girl in Manhattan named Jane about 2 weeks ago. She texted me after saying she feels comfortable with $1k i texted her i was thinking $300. She said minimum $500 i told her i could maybe do $400. She texted me back days later ok. Im gonna text her back i got $350 one of these days. You cannot seem desperate with these girls.
not saying there arent real girls on here, but my experience pre covid and post is night and day.....

I hear you. Me personally I haven't been on sa for about a year or more but not because I gave up,it's because I lost the patience to deal with everything that it entails, plus some times it gets boring, I try to look at as I already had my fun, I went from having about 15 girls on rotation to just 1 lol, but it's all good I'm saving my $$ or using for better things and saving and using my testosterone at the gym to get in better shape again and I'm getting there. But you guys have fun for me!!

Some of you may remember me; i had a roughly a 3 yr run where I was meeting what seemed like every girl on SA. Well enough bragging; about 6 months ago I started with SB mainly because SA kept kicking me out as soon as I added a credit card.

Last week I created a new account and saw a profile I really wanted to talk to; when upgrading i used the Apple Pay options and so far so good.

With that said I wanted to share some differences I've noticed between the two sites. SA seems far and above SB, mostly SB you pay to send a message, and very rarely did I even get a response; may 5-10% of the messages I sent got a response, probably not even that high. And as others mentioned before SB creates fake accounts. on SB I reached out to one person via text (I was able to reverse image and get her name, from there phone number was easy), she mentioned she created an account but not on SB. I know she may or may not be lying.

Now in my latest experience with SA; while yes there are fakes, scammers, and what not. But overall most messages I've sent have replied. Sure a few of them are delirious asking for $1k or more, but there are real girls on there will to accept reasonable amounts. I have a few meets set up for this weekend and will share more info.

One other observation I meant to mention is I noticed very few profiles in the 18-29 range. I'm not saying there aren't any, but there use to be a ton of them.

Also the number of new accounts is pretty low; a search covering most of long island shows only 4 new accounts in the last 3 days.

yea usually new accounts = fake

i steer clear of them, esp when they have isntagram quality pics posted

not saying im looking for girls who've been on here for years but if they've been a member for more than 1-2 days it bodes well that they are indeed "real"..............whether they are delusional or not is another story :)

Reporting back with some intel,

$$Mina$$ 25 asian, Met her a month or so ago. Negotiated to $600 overnight, had a great time. She said she had been in the U.S for a couple of weeks when I met her. Her English was pretty good and had no trouble holding a conversation. She was a really cute body, a young gnd type. Did Bjj, followed by the usual positions. Would repeat but she's in Japan right now for a family event. She said she'll be back and ill see her again when she does.
$$Mina$$ - she is both on SA and SB, messaged her a few times but I guess she was away in Japan and didn't respond before...she is back in NYC now and is super responsive like on the site 24/7 and responding right away...I guess $600 ain't bad for overnight but don't need that long, lolz...anyone else meet her?

not saying there arent real girls on here, but my experience pre covid and post is night and day.....
this is exactly what i mean.. the fakes are getting way too outta hand.. there are real girls on there but u have to work twice as hard. And they want a lot more. Few years ago, it was so much easier. Lots more girls and they were cheaper and more willing to meet asap

This is true.

See where the LI ferries hit CT. Search there.

The ask is more reasonable. Cover the cost of the ferry ride, etc .. and you could be pleasantly surprised.

Only on SA, not on SB, so I don't know if this works the same way there.

And yea, have fun with the bots. I do.

V
The further you get away from NYC, the cheaper it gets. Issue with that is the travel. So now you have to take a chance and drive out to CT or wherever . And if they don't show, you just wasted time. I would say NJ is the cheapest by far. Especially central or South.

$$Mina$$ - she is both on SA and SB, messaged her a few times but I guess she was away in Japan and didn't respond before...she is back in NYC now and is super responsive like on the site 24/7 and responding right away...I guess $600 ain't bad for overnight but don't need that long, lolz...anyone else meet her?
She's 26 right? Take a shot and let us know

i think my experience has gone down since maybe 2022-2023.......i remember i used to meet girls from FIT, NYU, Colombia etc......all gone
I have noticed that as well. I have seen some gals from Pace though. I wonder if some of these gals went the OF route. Seeking or SB can be rough on women with the flakiness etc.