Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

From SB:
$Wildflower117$ 40- Mixed Latina/ebony- NYC
First she's actually closer to 47 but she looks good.Nice body and skin.Even naked.She caught my eye and we messaged. She's very much into sex. Met for lunch. Never mentioned $ for an arrangement. She's smart and well kept. I offered to drive her home and she said yes enthusiasticly. BBJ in the car on the way to her place and I was basically fisting her too.
Got her apartment and it was clean and very nice. She's basically a nympho. BBBJ, rimming, 69, and she loved Greek with CIF. She mentioned arrangement $ as I was leaving but didn't specify an amount. It went south when I got to my car and the tire was slashed and my car somehow stunk of weed. I sent her $250. Probably won't repeat due to the bad experience at the end but she's definitely hot and ready. She described herself as very sexual. I can confirm that
I beleive this is the latina that he is talking about.

The information shared is appreciated!

Agreed with what others have said. If one posts just the numbers and not the name then there is really no way to find those profiles. The intel shared loses its meaning if we will spend hours browsing through SA trying to pinpoint that profile, trying to get their attention and, thereafter, their number and then comparing. It is better to hide the last 4 digits of their number, hide the things you have done with them, hide the Plan B information and only mention their names with $, the amount you paid, a score if you want or other most basic way of saying they are good/bad/pros. At least that way you will protect the community, help us dodge pros and scammers. If possible and not too much trouble for you, perhaps someday you could try a different format of sharing intel, more actionable for us.

Last 4 of the girls' phone no. Using exact screen names is a problem. Lazy lurkers hit up all the girls and do dumb shit sharing this thread or telling the girl exactly how much they are paying to do what. I would get texts from all of the girls I posted saying that I'm an asshole for sharing their info. I'm surprised no one else is having that problem. I am limiting posts to scammers, ghosters, or girls I don't have interest in seeing again.

All from SA.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I’m pretty sure he got the point like 4 posts ago.
If he didn't I'm sure he did now after your post.
Thanks

No need to beat this dead horse any longer. Mods already commented on it and what is acceptable standard
Agree with this also. Enough.

I have to say this thread has been running smoothly for a while. There seems to be a good flow and sharing information.

No need to upset the apple cart.

Let's also cut down on the false bravado, the bragging about roughing up girls, ect.

Most guys here, the regular contributors anyway, seem to be interested in finding sex at reasonable prices. Roughing girls up doesn't seem like a priority so the continuous comments "she will allow rough play" seem unnecessary.

Anyway....... back to reviews.

Noticed on my last post was put in moderation, interesting. Understand why but just deleting the previous post would have been fine. Would like an explanation on it but I think I know the reason.

500 does seem to be the new bottom price. Quality is very very subpar this round, will be taken a long break after. SA, Remove symbols

$$long$$island$$$princess$$$
26, Requires an intro meeting, 150 for a BJ during meeting. Will pass.

$$$Vee$$$vi$$$19
19, wants 300, seems like to be a fan of BBFS. Not interested.

$$$Elegant$$$Prima$$$Donna$$$$
22, Caldwell Idaho/ Queens Village
Waste of time, Flake. Wants 500 for FS, BJ. Open to Greek with time but Flakey as can be, not worth it. Moving on.

$$$Join my Adventure$$
33 Hauppauge. Wants 700 but willing to lower. Met up with her to talk and just talks about how much money her family has and how she's a prize. Seemed drunk during the meeting, will pass on this one.

$$Winter$$
20, bronx, wanted 500 for FS, BBJ. Will be passing.

$$Sami$$ and $$Sara$$ queens village
25, 24. Same person. quoting 500, for FS, BBJ. Only one pic but was indian and that's usually a hard one to find. Got her down to 400, video chatted and thought it was a joke. Has to be closer to 40 than 30. Not attractive at all, a solid 5 on a good day. Search continues.

**Adorableduchess** 25- Lives in Fairfield? Nope. An hour from there. Didn't get into specifics. Not driving 3 hours.
**Spanelle** Yonkers . 21. Wants 700 ppm. Next.
**Sweethottie** 26. Wants gas money before a meet. First text message off site. Next. " Lives" 3 minutes from me. Probably 3000 miles away.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Noticed on my last post was put in moderation, interesting. Understand why but just deleting the previous post would have been fine. Would like an explanation on it but I think I know the reason.

500 does seem to be the new bottom price. Quality is very very subpar this round, will be taken a long break after. SA, Remove symbols

$$long$$island$$$princess$$$
26, Requires an intro meeting, 150 for a BJ during meeting. Will pass.

$$$Vee$$$vi$$$19
19, wants 300, seems like to be a fan of BBFS. Not interested.

$$$Elegant$$$Prima$$$Donna$$$$
22, Caldwell Idaho/ Queens Village
Waste of time, Flake. Wants 500 for FS, BJ. Open to Greek with time but Flakey as can be, not worth it. Moving on.

$$$Join my Adventure$$
33 Hauppauge. Wants 700 but willing to lower. Met up with her to talk and just talks about how much money her family has and how she's a prize. Seemed drunk during the meeting, will pass on this one.

$$Winter$$
20, bronx, wanted 500 for FS, BBJ. Will be passing.

$$Sami$$ and $$Sara$$ queens village
25, 24. Same person. quoting 500, for FS, BBJ. Only one pic but was indian and that's usually a hard one to find. Got her down to 400, video chatted and thought it was a joke. Has to be closer to 40 than 30. Not attractive at all, a solid 5 on a good day. Search continues.
Certain things can never be mentioned here.

$$Asi$deluxe$$ 18 seems to be looking for something platonic, at least that's how it seemed when I spoke to her. She wanted to get paid to do nothing

$$tooth$fairy$$ 21 responded fast, asked for my number, then never responded again or texted

$$rain$bow$abow$$ 20 I think I posted about her before but she has some issue with her phone provider blocking texts from certain numbers and got mad at me about it

$$char$meleon$$ 22 logged in to tell me she was at a mental institution for thanksgiving, then hasn't responded since.

$$Uptown_asia$$ 28 I've mentioned her before but she keeps changing her name. Definitely looks older than 28, definitely looks nothing like those pictures. she had more than one long distance sd that fund her traveling influencer lifestyle when I saw her. she initially asked for 600 or 800, cant remember, but took 300 the time i met her and hosted. decent bbj i guess, cfs. think i was birthday sex for her, but no other reference to what she actually gets from other people. reached out once or twice after but didn't get a favorable response. she could take a pounding though, and i think she might be a bit taller than her profile states. i would say she's more skinny than she is fit

Catching up on some of my misadventures on SB:

$Lyssyk$ - looking for virtual only. maybe she should be looking somewhere else

$Tee526$ - nothing. I guess she didn't appreciate my coffee joke

$Ashanti0905$ - $400 weekly or bi-weekly but no car and no hotels close to her

$SydtheChef$- Offered to Wing-man at the club. Kind of an interesting response.

$Horseridingbaby% - Didn't answer my message to "Giddy Up"

$LeyaLove1$ - should not have bothered. missed the "Platonic" on her profile

I have a bunch that just didn't respond- seemed a bit more than usual.

$LeyaLove1$ - should not have bothered. missed the "Platonic" on her profile

I have a bunch that just didn't respond- seemed a bit more than usual.
Probably half of the people I’ve connected with had the platonic tag on their profile, and a majority of the people I’ve spoken to were open to hooking up if the price/vibe was right. Most of the time the platonic tag is just fishing for guys that’ll pay them to chat. Talk to her right/treat her the way that turns her on and everything is negotiable

but I also have a bunch that haven’t responded. Will see what happens

I usually read the profile over and put some thought into the opener like a regular dating site.

So if they look interesting - I will put some effort in.

At lot of times all I get is "Hi Daddy WYD?" - not much to work with.

But at the end of the day it is all a numbers game- more messages out = more responses back.

Probably half of the people I’ve connected with had the platonic tag on their profile, and a majority of the people I’ve spoken to were open to hooking up if the price/vibe was right. Most of the time the platonic tag is just fishing for guys that’ll pay them to chat. Talk to her right/treat her the way that turns her on and everything is negotiable

but I also have a bunch that haven’t responded. Will see what happens
I just hardly ever bother messaging them.