Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

these girls are insane... I find it hilarious on sugarbaby reddits where all these girls band together and talk about how cheap guys are lol...
I live by the notion, whoever has the money, has the power and these girls are too dumb to realize there are more desperate girls out there willing to take a fraction of it (~150-300) for couple hours and even commute to you than guys who willing to shell out $10k/month
Agreed, man. Some of these girls was wild. These girls try to run the show when we’re the ones paying. Shit makes no sense. Just gotta stick to our guns and hold off when it makes nonsense

That's true, but I don't always feel the need to lowball, some pay give less and some more but I feel if they give good service $300 is reasonable for 3 hours, last time I met with Vanessa I only had a short time like less than 2 hours and offered her $200 and she was kool with that.
It's not lowballing when they are competing with age. Think of it like a car or an athlete a team is looking for, they pay less cause they aren't as valuable.

It's not lowballing when they are competing with age. Think of it like a car or an athlete a team is looking for, they pay less cause they aren't as valuable.
Some of these mature Latinas can give these young women a run for their money when it comes to services and overall attitude while being accommodating. Some of these younger women can’t hold a candle to them in the experience department maybe only in the looks department. You have enough experience in this game to know some Milfs/Gilfs that are no joke knocking the socks off some younger pretty girls period!

these girls are insane... I find it hilarious on sugarbaby reddits where all these girls band together and talk about how cheap guys are lol...
I live by the notion, whoever has the money, has the power and these girls are too dumb to realize there are more desperate girls out there willing to take a fraction of it (~150-300) for couple hours and even commute to you than guys who willing to shell out $10k/month
Yeah, I call that the golden rule. He who has the gold has the power. They set the terms.

Some of these mature Latinas can give these young women a run for their money when it comes to services and overall attitude while being accommodating. Some of these younger women can’t hold a candle to them in the experience department maybe only in the looks department. You have enough experience in this game to know some Milfs/Gilfs that are no joke knocking the socks off some younger pretty girls period!
Absolutely! The last mature Latina SB I was with was incredible. Classy,sexy and horny. She also was amazing in bed. I was sweating as she kept going. Experience is great

A little bit off topic but been wanting to post this for a while.
Hopefully can save some people some headaches down the road.

SB/SA/Sugar Baby sites are all a numbers game- so there is a lot of
churn and sooner or later you are going to run in to drama.

One of my life goals is to avoid drama wherever possible.

You have to have the mindset of not if - but when- you are going to run into drama
and try to avoid it and limit your risk.

A lot of the SBs are semi-pro / retired pro / or full on pro but some are not.
Not to say that pros can come with drama especially repeats but you have a
higher chance of hitting it sooner or later with a SB.

It may not be the first date, or the 2nd or the 10th but something will go
sideways eventually.

Here are some tips to be ready for when that happens.

*Always* use a burner phone or something like Google Voice. Google Voice
has web tools but not as safe as a burner.

Use multiple numbers to spread out your SBs.
I use a few- riskier SBs go to a burner and others to Google Voice.

Keep all your numbers on Do Not Disturb and keep to text messages
when possible. You will eventually get calls at all hours with bizarre stories.
You do not want to pick up to answer live crazy.

You may have to throw away a number eventually so don't stack too many
on one- you can selectively block but it gets hard to keep track of it all.

Never give money to anyone you have never met. period.

Really try *not* to give any money no matter how comfortable you feel
with the SB even after meeting. I have tried this to help out but it just causes
problems.

Try to avoid cash-app if you can. It is super convenient but does leave
a trail and gives out your real name.

It costs more - but try to arrange the meetup in a decent hotel and take
care of all the planning. Worst case see if they host. Avoid hosting at all costs.

Even if she is hosting- scope out parking away from the location or get
public transport. Don't park in front of her house.

Be willing to walk away. Even if the hookups are crazy good or you just feel sorry
for her.

You have to have the mindset of not if - but when- you are going to run into drama

sideways eventually.

with the SB even after meeting. I have tried this to help out but it just causes
problems.

care of all the planning. Worst case see if they host. Avoid hosting at all costs.

Be willing to walk away. Even if the hookups are crazy good or you just feel sorry
for her.
Just block em..i've got 3 sbs blocked that i've seen . Several more that i never saw. You don't need to get rid of a number because of an SB!!

Absolutely! The last mature Latina SB I was with was incredible. Classy,sexy and horny. She also was amazing in bed. I was sweating as she kept going. Experience is great
I agree 100% with this assessment

sideways eventually.

problems.

for her.
Good Tips, I would add do not book the hotel until last minute or a few hours in advance until you are certain the girl will show up...I have been put in compromised positions multiple times booking the hotel in advance to save some money only to have the girl flake out...Sometimes you have to pay more to secure a place last minute, but I started using Hotelstonight.com to get some last minute deals

First time on SA with a one month membership recently. Had luck with Iri$Smith$Bae (age 30), very shy and quiet but she messaged me on the site and then was quick to meet for a drink the next day. I have hosted her a few times at my place for 300 and she is just very easy to make plans with and no drama. I will probably keep seeing her on occasion.

I am in different stages of conversation with a few other girls... any intel on any of the following?: Uptown$_$Asia (age 28), Sweet$Gabby (age 26), cam$_$9797 (age 26), The$Golden$Bead (age 23), Miss$_$Kitten (age 27)?

It's not so much age as the issue for me is that they are not hot, but I usually call on them when other new SB's I want to try flake out on me...Which is why it's a revolving door, and I constantly looking for new talent...There is always going to be a trade off between looks, service/attitude and cost...

First time on SA with a one month membership recently. Had luck with Iri$Smith$Bae (age 30), very shy and quiet but she messaged me on the site and then was quick to meet for a drink the next day. I have hosted her a few times at my place for 300 and she is just very easy to make plans with and no drama. I will probably keep seeing her on occasion.

I am in different stages of conversation with a few other girls... any intel on any of the following?: Uptown$_$Asia (age 28), Sweet$Gabby (age 26), cam$_$9797 (age 26), The$Golden$Bead (age 23), Miss$_$Kitten (age 27)?
Pretty sure Sweet$Gabby has been reviewed befor under a different name. Seem to recall she was described as a pro or semi-pro.

If you haven’t been reading the thread, nothing against iris but she is high volume and has cleanliness unreliability. She seems like a fairly nice person and is very amenable but there are tons of posts about her, and this is her 7th or 8th profile I think. Some used more than others, some only lasted for a few days. Just a heads up

might have some stuff to post soon, will post if my meets go through. Had some flakes/still working on some people

If you haven’t been reading the thread, nothing against iris but she is high volume and has cleanliness unreliability. She seems like a fairly nice person and is very amenable but there are tons of posts about her, and this is her 7th or 8th profile I think. Some used more than others, some only lasted for a few days. Just a heads up

might have some stuff to post soon, will post if my meets go through. Had some flakes/still working on some people
well that and that she most likely has an std. so i hope u guys are wrapping it

Pretty sure Sweet$Gabby has been reviewed befor under a different name. Seem to recall she was described as a pro or semi-pro.
yeah i finally got some time to look up who she was. I've never personally seen her but this is definitely not her first profile. She's used that selfie pic in the white dress in her previous profile or two.

cam$_$9797 (age 26)- I got a pro vibe from her, she talking to a lot of guys and gets confused and is kind of flakey, she readily agreed to $300, maybe you can schedule on the fly but don't bother scheduling in advance cause she will get confused and flake....Seemed like she is looking for a quick hits which is why I never pursued further...

$$perfect doll$$ 23 - asked her what she did for thanksgiving and what she was looking for in the same message and she responded that she hates when people ask more than 1 question per message. i worry about some of these people and how they're going to survive in life
Lol, I did get a chance to speak to her too. She was asking for 1K lmaooo. Not gonna meet her but..She is definitely a freak though, that I can confirm