Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Any info on $$whi skey pri ncess 94$$ no spaces? I think it may be a bot. Sends one or two word messages all the time. Mostly “hi” “what’s up” “sounds good”. And then wont respond to questions etc. then the whole thing starts again the next day.

Any info on $$whi skey pri ncess 94$$ no spaces? I think it may be a bot. Sends one or two word messages all the time. Mostly “hi” “what’s up” “sounds good”. And then wont respond to questions etc. then the whole thing starts again the next day.
Reached out to her ( it - if a bot which I suspect is more likely than not).....I'll report back if she/it responds and I get a feel for if she's legit

been getting the same thing... girls actually give me a number and talk for a bit and then fall off a cliff
They found another guy and are off the market.

They purposely dont let you filter on IP geo location because you’ll get rid off most fakes/bots too easy, and will have very few legit options left... they bank on you browsing hundreds of fake/bot profiles and send messages till it tires you out, hoping to get an answer back
Autohotkey, I automate a bunch of mouse clicks, tabs, type the message, enter, control-F4, to deal with all these fake girls. You need an IT background to use it.

Doing a foreign login, easily done with TOR or a VPN, legit causes a 1-2 month, not USA geo IP on your profile. I have to do a email reverify if I login from a VPN since my account is auto frozen for fraud if I do an overseas login. Although rare, some are "global traveller" models that meet and fuck, that have no job but their looks. Couchsurfers.com or free apartment between leases from a real estate agent daddy that tricked or an acutal modeling agency. Some asian women walk around NYC with Lycamobile or asian SIM cards (free roaming to USA) and I met them in person but they have a not-USA geoip on seeking. Voice call is most important part.

Basically, 6 copy pastes from you to her by DM is all it takes to get a number. Next think you do is ONLY do a voice call or face time. 95% of scammers are men who CAN NOT pick up on the phone. 5% of scammers are legit english speaking women who ask for an airplane ticket and free room in NYC from 1000+ miles away. "im looking for ONE sucessful (husband), there is no one in X, so I want to move to NYC". *goodbye*

I always copy paste a link to her profile in my text thread so I can see if she changes her city by tapping the link and getting back her profile. Disabled/banned/city changing, pretty high chance i'll delete the txt thread.

Immediately thereafter, she texts me a screenshot of her reporting me to SA claiming I offered her "sex for cash and train fare" whereas the words "cash" and "sex" were never used by either of us and the only mention of money was her requesting 1.5k per month. I am truly stunned she did this and will be pissed if my account is deleted or I'm suspended. I'm hoping that since our convo was off-site and my profile/username was not on the texts that they'll take no action. I don't know if I should report her or just let it go and hope for the best.
Tell us if your suspended. This is why you voice call the SB, and get a quote on voice or a no particular gift platonic bar meeting. Ignore the report threats. Its petty revenge by her for you being 'cheap".

Have you ever noticed you get most activity/favorites/messages from girls right after to join or renew, and right before expiration? It’s too well orchestrated for average member to nice
Free women can only 1st message free men, free men who can't read what the woman wrote until man buys premium. A women needs an Edu email or $7 a month to message premium men. That instantly creates the effect you see.

I dont know if the seeking UI for women puts free men on the home page or top of search results above premium men.

My trick is 2 accounts, message her back from the premium account if she cold DMs your free account. Use incognito tabs to keep both profiles open same time. Make sure your pics are different or seeking AI/rev image will catch you. Never upload images that can be found by google image search, that will auto lock your account. If google image search indexes your pic weeks after you uploaded, that is no drama. Also uploading same pic from a banned profile will auto ban your new profile IME.

They found another guy and are off the market.

Autohotkey, I automate a bunch of mouse clicks, tabs, type the message, enter, control-F4, to deal with all these fake girls. You need an IT background to use it.

Doing a foreign login, easily done with TOR or a VPN, legit causes a 1-2 month, not USA geo IP on your profile. I have to do a email reverify if I login from a VPN since my account is auto frozen for fraud if I do an overseas login. Although rare, some are "global traveller" models that meet and fuck, that have no job but their looks. Couchsurfers.com or free apartment between leases from a real estate agent daddy that tricked or an acutal modeling agency. Some asian women walk around NYC with Lycamobile or asian SIM cards (free roaming to USA) and I met them in person but they have a not-USA geoip on seeking. Voice call is most important part.

Basically, 6 copy pastes from you to her by DM is all it takes to get a number. Next think you do is ONLY do a voice call or face time. 95% of scammers are men who CAN NOT pick up on the phone. 5% of scammers are legit english speaking women who ask for an airplane ticket and free room in NYC from 1000+ miles away. "im looking for ONE sucessful (husband), there is no one in X, so I want to move to NYC". *goodbye*

I always copy paste a link to her profile in my text thread so I can see if she changes her city by tapping the link and getting back her profile. Disabled/banned/city changing, pretty high chance i'll delete the txt thread.

Tell us if your suspended. This is why you voice call the SB, and get a quote on voice or a no particular gift platonic bar meeting. Ignore the report threats. Its petty revenge by her for you being 'cheap".

Free women can only 1st message free men, free men who can't read what the woman wrote until man buys premium. A women needs an Edu email or $7 a month to message premium men. That instantly creates the effect you see.

I dont know if the seeking UI for women puts free men on the home page or top of search results above premium men.

My trick is 2 accounts, message her back from the premium account if she cold DMs your free account. Use incognito tabs to keep both profiles open same time. Make sure your pics are different or seeking AI/rev image will catch you. Never upload images that can be found by google image search, that will auto lock your account. If google image search indexes your pic weeks after you uploaded, that is no drama. Also uploading same pic from a banned profile will auto ban your new profile IME.
@s88 you are right on point here and I understand all you are saying.

my point with website is - the owners do not use the same standards for all members. They do not care to use or what’s right thing to do, as long as it might not get them in legal trouble.

As easy as they can pickup keywords against the T&C, images from banned profiles, etc. to ban your profile, they can as easy pickup suspicious or questionable activity, same pictures on different girls profiles, bots, scams, geo location inconsistency, etc.

They want men to join or renew membership under the false pretense of having a choice of thousands of active girls on site, while the number of actual legit profiles is very small %

~~ Lil spicy~~ (no space) 31 y/o curvy blonde uses Pt Jeff as location when discussing $$...."Usually it's $500 ppm. And I do become intimacy once I know you once I have a bond and trust for you. Does that fit yu ?" Told her it did not and she replied "I get it already honey." Well she won't be getting it from me

$Sheabaddieee$ New profile out of Queens will send you two messages then ask to text where they will offer sending pics & videos for $65. Wasn't interested but asked ti voice verify and they did, but it was only for 5 seconds "because they were around people" and sounded kinda fake.

Report.

Yes, a couple of you hit the nail on the head already. These girls come on the site, get inundated by literally hundreds of thirsty ass vultures... most being rude and crude. But if you get lucky enough to get her attention early, yeah she'll talk to you, and give you a number, but she will soon forget you after you get lost in the hundred other conversations she's having with other dudes. These girls can't muster up enough brain power to get out of bed before noon after partying all night. What makes you think they will remember a conversation with you when she gets hundreds a day.

I just counted, cause I keep them on a sheet... I no shit got 45+ phone numbers my last premium month. Spoke with most of them over text, but only landed 4. The rest just ghosted out of no where. Of those four, two I didn't want to repeat because they are just bad at sex, plus one was worse looking then all her pics. One I would have repeated, but she left to go back to school. The 4th I still see. So the return on investment (time and money) was definitely not worth it.

Yes, a couple of you hit the nail on the head already. These girls come on the site, get inundated by literally hundreds of thirsty ass vultures... most being rude and crude. But if you get lucky enough to get her attention early, yeah she'll talk to you, and give you a number, but she will soon forget you after you get lost in the hundred other conversations she's having with other dudes. These girls can't muster up enough brain power to get out of bed before noon after partying all night. What makes you think they will remember a conversation with you when she gets hundreds a day.

I just counted, cause I keep them on a sheet... I no shit got 45+ phone numbers my last premium month. Spoke with most of them over text, but only landed 4. The rest just ghosted out of no where. Of those four, two I didn't want to repeat because they are just bad at sex, plus one was worse looking then all her pics. One I would have repeated, but she left to go back to school. The 4th I still see. So the return on investment (time and money) was definitely not worth it.

So - how do you make the first contact? I vary between being somewhat nice to just directly asking for FWB. Get varying results. The latter is easier if you’re playing the numbers game and just trying to talk to as many as possible to see what happens.

If you constantly think the site is trash. Guess what, the site will be trash.

I've always done well. Make a formula and go after the ones who fit the criteria. Don't come off as super thirsty yourself. See which areas are better for you. Make your profile look and sound better. Be cool when you contact them. They would be lucky you contact them. This shit is easy and always has been easy.

dropping 2 gems for everyone. Hopefully someone can give me newos contact info

babykt 222 (no space) : you can have your way with her for $150 but shell only stay the other covered can possibly be talked into raw.
chicdiva: bird from the bx $200 and you can have whatever you want

Can you be more specific about your time with chicdiva cause I saw her and I had the opposite session it sucked she lost it but I did bbfs and left a load in her. She lost it cause she wanted to be treated like a gf