Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

It is meggle but she might have deleted her profile. She was in the Hempstead area. She was late 30s and was available weird hours as she worked an overnight.

Another popped up today that i had seen a few years ago - sweetandtasty24
From Shirley. Didn’t drive back then so had to pick her up and then drive to motel. Sketchy area. She had a lot of issues. Previous drug use but was recovering. Sweet girl and fun but takes a while to crack that hard exterior shell. All holes open with no cover. She may have been in the $200 range but this is going back like 3 years ago. Has a sexy nerdy look to her if interested. Service was good for the price.

Sweetn tasty has some issues, can be had for 100$ anything on the table but i would def wrap up with this one, texted me a few days ago throwing a tantrum meanwhile last time i saw here was probably 2 or 3 years ago lol.. And megs saw her a few times def a bbw likes to kiss and is pretty cool, head game was ehh but pussy was nice and snug lol, havent seen her in a while either. Bitches expect you to chase them around but not this clown hahaha.

Another popped up today that i had seen a few years ago - sweetandtasty24
From Shirley. Didn’t drive back then so had to pick her up and then drive to motel. Sketchy area. She had a lot of issues. Previous drug use but was recovering. Sweet girl and fun but takes a while to crack that hard exterior shell. All holes open with no cover. She may have been in the $200 range but this is going back like 3 years ago. Has a sexy nerdy look to her if interested. Service was good for the price.
I saw sweetandtasty24 this week.
I'm not into her looks and she certainly has her demons, but can she ever fuck. You can do whatever you want to her.

$200 for all access. She loves ATM, she ate my ass like it was her last supper, I facefucked her, fucked her ass, stuck a rather large zucchinin in her ass, a banana in her pussy while she was blindfolded and choked with my belt around her neck.

She said she will do anything, gangbangs, golden showers, bare (I covered up), etc. For $200 she is hard to beat. I'll probably see her again to test her limits a little more or check a few boxes off of my bucket list.

I'm not into her looks and she certainly has her demons, but can she ever fuck. You can do whatever you want to her.

$200 for all access. She loves ATM, she ate my ass like it was her last supper, I facefucked her, fucked her ass, stuck a rather large zucchinin in her ass, a banana in her pussy while she was blindfolded and choked with my belt around her neck.

She said she will do anything, gangbangs, golden showers, bare (I covered up), etc. For $200 she is hard to beat. I'll probably see her again to test her limits a little more or check a few boxes off of my bucket list.
I saw her for free 2018 first time January then $100 then $150 the 3rd or 4th time and $100 when we had to get a room. She got a bit clingy and she found me on SA and said why did I stop seeing her? I had to block her.

Sweetn tasty has some issues, can be had for 100$ anything on the table but i would def wrap up with this one, texted me a few days ago throwing a tantrum meanwhile last time i saw here was probably 2 or 3 years ago lol.. And megs saw her a few times def a bbw likes to kiss and is pretty cool, head game was ehh but pussy was nice and snug lol, havent seen her in a while either. Bitches expect you to chase them around but not this clown hahaha.

I would make an SA acct just to see this girl. My only hesitation is raw dogging her for a couple hours and discovering an incurable present 3 days later. Anyone know if shes open to a STD test prior to meeting?

I would make an SA acct just to see this girl. My only hesitation is raw dogging her for a couple hours and discovering an incurable present 3 days later. Anyone know if shes open to a STD test prior to meeting?
I think she'd be up for anything if you pay for it. Uniquely reported a year or so back that she admitted to being on Valtrex. There are lots of things you take Valtrex for that aren't spreadable, and some that are....

I was chatting with sweetandtasty24 a few months ago on a 3rd party app (Not sure if allowed to name apps on here). Kept trying to meet up but couldn’t get our schedules to work. Out of the blue one day she messaged me telling me I’m such a loser, getting seriously aggressive with me, calling me all sorts of things. Told her to fuck off and sorry I can’t meet whenever she would like cuz I have an actual job. Told her unlike her I don’t get paid to fuck strange guys all day. Something isn’t right with her.

I was chatting with sweetandtasty24 a few months ago on a 3rd party app (Not sure if allowed to name apps on here). Kept trying to meet up but couldn’t get our schedules to work. Out of the blue one day she messaged me telling me I’m such a loser, getting seriously aggressive with me, calling me all sorts of things. Told her to fuck off and sorry I can’t meet whenever she would like cuz I have an actual job. Told her unlike her I don’t get paid to fuck strange guys all day. Something isn’t right with her.
Obviously somethings not right with her: you can take her to a poker game and pass her around like a bowl of peanuts, for less than you pay for the peanuts. Lol. But point taken - sometimes they whack out, and you don't want that to happen with your cocktail in her mouth.

Hello everyone, I’m pretty new here so after readying some reviews from you guys i was tempted to try SA. soo for no luck but i thought i might share some with you guys so you don't waste your time.

$Alyiaaa80$ Total time waster, looking for online only.

$Someone$ Profile says “couple looking for some one to watch”, when i asked you mean threesome she blocked me.

$fungurl84$ Its a bit chubby, wants 250 ppm but would do 200 down for anything. Said she’s very much into bdsm stuff. Not really my type so I’ll pass

$ElegantHottie$ A bodybuilder in her 50. She looks more masculine than half of guys in the world, definitely juiced up. Not my type wayy to muscular and delusional, want 750-1k ppm.

$Jennygo23$ Brunette from queens wants 350 for vaginal only and covered. Not trynna pay that much for covered and only one hole

Just an observation:

At first I was annoyed by the Wish List feature since I am certainly not giving any gifts prior to meeting and even then it is cash only for me after the deed is done.

However, I've now come around to liking the feature (I'll still never buy anything from it) because it is another way to sort and filter through the girls and find ones that are definitely down to fuck. Example: I'm definitely reaching out to any girl with a butt plug on their list. But if the list is black cards, diamonds and jewelry only I know to stay away.

I'm not sure if anyone else has been taking a look at the wish list, but it does give some additional insight to the girls.

I guess they outpriced you. I'm sure they can afford it and probably felt it was worth it to pay a little more to make sure they had access to her.
yeah, i shared mainly due to our fake tits lovers here.

Hope she made enough money to get a decent boob job by a doctor in the USA and not going to DR to see the butchers they have there to save money
---she said she is getting it done in Miami so she may get good quality work

Hello everyone, I’m pretty new here so after readying some reviews from you guys i was tempted to try SA. soo for no luck but i thought i might share some with you guys so you don't waste your time.

$Alyiaaa80$ Total time waster, looking for online only.

$Someone$ Profile says “couple looking for some one to watch”, when i asked you mean threesome she blocked me.

$fungurl84$ Its a bit chubby, wants 250 ppm but would do 200 down for anything. Said she’s very much into bdsm stuff. Not really my type so I’ll pass

$ElegantHottie$ A bodybuilder in her 50. She looks more masculine than half of guys in the world, definitely juiced up. Not my type wayy to muscular and delusional, want 750-1k ppm.

$Jennygo23$ Brunette from queens wants 350 for vaginal only and covered. Not trynna pay that much for covered and only one hole
Go for jennygo...if you are charming enough; she will not remember discussing covered with you and more holes will be available. Get her very horny...she will do some nasty shits..believe me. She look decent enough for 350 and seem nice. Get your feet wet man.