Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Not active but worth it if they come back...

$$Exxxoticbarbie221$$
Italian/Haitian mix 100 bbbj 150 cfs in car, head game is above average, will not swallow or lick balls if they aren't shaved. Once opened car door to spit out a huge load and forgot her top was off. Tits are so firm you'll think they are fake but they are real. Firm ass. Pussy is shaved and clean, feels nice. Did not daty because she sometimes smells like smoke. Will disappear and then need to meet desperately when she needs weed money. Used to see her at the local community college parking lot.

Wants to rush you but worth the bbbj, just have tissues ready unless you want her opening the door and spitting jizz as you're pulling up your pants.

$Shellnic$
Agreed on 100/200 arrangement. Met for intro at a coffee shop agreed to making out, fingering her, and taking her panties for 100. It was last year when she first made an account. She was super nervous about being seen. I guess the place was too close to her home turf but she chose it. She is a good kisser, had a mostly shaven and clean pussy. Was super wet on first touch. Would have wanted to daty but we were in the front seat and she didn't want to get in back seat on first date. Nice small perky breasts. She came a lot. Sopping wet. Used panties to clean her up and licked my fingers. Then she stopped responding and blocked me on the site. Guess the shame kicked in. Wish I could've had slid it in. She felt tight and warm. Looked younger than posted.

If she comes back on I will try and start over again. Would go 150/250 because she had an "innocence" to her.

$chelsleee$
Looks 5 years older than posted but still very hot. 250 for bbfs cip, no discount if it's in the car. Hosts at her house when roommates aren't around. Will let you keep pumping her after you finish. Shaved and clean pussy, feels nice and is very wet. Daty every time we met and likes getting her ass eaten out. Anal is ok if she has a drink or two in her.

Does not like giving head, has average skills, and no cim ever. You can paint her face, cover her ass, and fill her pussy but never in the mouth. Likes the thrill of almost getting caught in public. We fucked bending her over and me standing behind her with only the car door for cover. Were definitely seen by hikers returning to parking lot more than once. Has friends that will sometimes join for 400 total and some drinks before hand.

Well worth the 250, especially because she hosts and is kinky.

A female friend belongs to “Bad Mom’s of Long Island”, a members only website with 23,000 members who talk about everything Long Island and kids.
She said, amember there posted a message about parking in their car at work during lunch and noticing some guy get out of the backseat of his car and into the drivers seat while a woman was fixing her hair in the backseat. And he apologized for breaking up their afternoon delight and posted a picture of the car but scribbled out the license plate. Apparently somebody’s always watching

$$BrightEyes007$$

Combination of nasty and sweet, will make you feel like she's your GF. Excellent kisser and eager for fun. Not a pro but has pro-tendencies. If you like anal she should be in your rotation.

Meet and greet was supposed to be 100 for just head but took off pants so I could eat her out until she came. Ended up bbfs with cip licked me clean after I pulled it out. Head was so good that I stayed hard for second pop cim. Didn't ask for more but I gave her an extra 100 because that was a great first meet. Pussy is shaved, clean, wet, hot, and feels on the tighter side.

Have seen her at a motel a few times since. Brings toys and loves ass play. Will request it. Prefers toy in front and cock in back. Can make herself cum many times in a row. Is very flexible. Will not complain if you take your time.

Has lost a lot of weight so when she takes clothes off there is some loose skin. I think that's why she prefers from behind. Breasts are very soft as they must have shrunken many sizes. Will eventually need surgery to fix that up. If that's a problem then stay away but if you see her the sex will be great.

She is 1000% worth seeing if the loose skin isn't a problem. Treat her nice and she's a great girl with a freaky side.

Won't see her until I see that covid isn't a problem at her school. She let slip out which HS she works at so I'm keeping tabs.
I cannot locate this gem? Where is she out of?

TiraRain26 / KoraOfTheRain

Total pro. Not proud that I saw her :(
I'm sure she must be reviewed here somewhere but I didn't see it when searching. She's had about a dozen profiles in the last 3 years.

Picked her up at her house and drove down to an abandoned house up the road. Parked in the driveway and got busy. She was in a sun dress and combat boots. We had originally agreed on 100 for bbbj. I was disappointed when I saw her so I said we agreed on 80 and she did not remember differently so 80 it was.

She asked if I was interested in bbfs for 120 because she needed the money today, I passed because I don't prefer pros. Amateurs and minor leagues are my wheel house.

She starts bbbj with average service, hikes up dress so I can finger her but I pass.

I slide my hand in her bra. Tits are too soft, probably a lot of breast feeding kids. Go to the other tit and she has a 5" knife. She took it and stuck it in her boot and said it's for protection.

Never repeated. Not worth the 80. I do admire that she supports first responders (the firehouse pic), but not my thing. Maybe 10 years ago but life has taken it's toll.

Do you guys have public pics of yourselves on your SA profile? I have just private, but I find that it’s more and more difficult to get the ladies to respond.
Over the past several years I've mixed it up. Right now its a zoomed out pic of me atop a mountain. Then 3 better private pics. I don't mind if it costs me a few replies having the main pic blurry. Most don't even ask for the private pics.

I don't even care if someone recognizes me I just don't want pics stolen and reused. Russia and China could be watching.

Do you guys have public pics of yourselves on your SA profile? I have just private, but I find that it’s more and more difficult to get the ladies to respond.
I have a legit profile and a burner . Burner look like rich man that has it all. What funny is that he’s gets dub sometimes too. Not all girls into him .never bought a membership for that one tho.

My legit profile has a picture of me that honestly doesn’t even look like me. I only upload two-three picture. Just alter your look by styling your hair different then you normally have and throw on glasses if don’t wear them . If you wear glasses on the norm then take a picture without.

you guys make wanna pay premium again. I haven’t been pay premium for a while now. Yet idk with the amount of profile appear and disappearing.

Weird how my review, then bright eyes both magically deactivate the account. I’ve been hawking bright eyes for a while, but with the emoji covering her face I never knew “what lies beneath” signed up finally to pull the trigger and message her back- as she originally sent me a message (which came up as ‘upgrade to read’) and I was very disappointed to see her not active. I don’t mean to bring up names or certain people, but a fellow mod and myself know of certain female(s) lurking the forum on occasion- and many who have threatened to tell other girls about reviews.

I don’t think it will stop the reviews, and I believe the more we post, the more work the WKs will have. They will tire out before we do though- that’s for sure. I mean hell, most of us go two pops anyway.

On a side note, PLEASE REMEMBER most of the girls on the website, have friends or family members who recommended them the website.

Case in point. Everyone remembers psycho girl from westbury- and her cousin Dom. yes. That Dom.

Miss sandy (big tits, comes up from Florida every once in a while) IS CONNECTED WITH DOM. Not sure if it’s family or whatever, but I have dom on SM. She posted sandys picture and a picture of them together (throwback pic) and my jaw fell. Sandys SM is public, and the pictures match her SA pictures.

To keep it short- please mind your manners, and treat each girl with respect as they all talk, and share stories like we do. Don’t ruin your chances with girl A because you were a dick to girl B not realizing girl A,B and C are all part of the same friend group.

Thank you for coming to Smash’s Ted Talk

Weird how my review, then bright eyes both magically deactivate the account. I’ve been hawking bright eyes for a while, but with the emoji covering her face I never knew “what lies beneath” signed up finally to pull the trigger and message her back- as she originally sent me a message (which came up as ‘upgrade to read’) and I was very disappointed to see her not active. I don’t mean to bring up names or certain people, but a fellow mod and myself know of certain female(s) lurking the forum on occasion- and many who have threatened to tell other girls about reviews.

I don’t think it will stop the reviews, and I believe the more we post, the more work the WKs will have. They will tire out before we do though- that’s for sure. I mean hell, most of us go two pops anyway.

On a side note, PLEASE REMEMBER most of the girls on the website, have friends or family members who recommended them the website.

Case in point. Everyone remembers psycho girl from westbury- and her cousin Dom. yes. That Dom.

Miss sandy (big tits, comes up from Florida every once in a while) IS CONNECTED WITH DOM. Not sure if it’s family or whatever, but I have dom on SM. She posted sandys picture and a picture of them together (throwback pic) and my jaw fell. Sandys SM is public, and the pictures match her SA pictures.

To keep it short- please mind your manners, and treat each girl with respect as they all talk, and share stories like we do. Don’t ruin your chances with girl A because you were a dick to girl B not realizing girl A,B and C are all part of the same friend group.

Thank you for coming to Smash’s Ted Talk
I agree, this is why I only share bad reviews. I havent share much on here in lately because I haven’t had premium and my current arrangement seem to be catching feelings . I find it cute. She know my account is active but not premium. Her account is active and has my consent to sell content . I would never put her name out there because I respect her as the woman that she is.
So the only reviews I give are the bad girls you guys should avoid or girls that i only smash once or so because she’s pro and service is good.

I'm sure she must be reviewed here somewhere but I didn't see it when searching. She's had about a dozen profiles in the last 3 years.

Picked her up at her house and drove down to an abandoned house up the road. Parked in the driveway and got busy. She was in a sun dress and combat boots. We had originally agreed on 100 for bbbj. I was disappointed when I saw her so I said we agreed on 80 and she did not remember differently so 80 it was.

She asked if I was interested in bbfs for 120 because she needed the money today, I passed because I don't prefer pros. Amateurs and minor leagues are my wheel house.

She starts bbbj with average service, hikes up dress so I can finger her but I pass.

I slide my hand in her bra. Tits are too soft, probably a lot of breast feeding kids. Go to the other tit and she has a 5" knife. She took it and stuck it in her boot and said it's for protection.

Never repeated. Not worth the 80. I do admire that she supports first responders (the firehouse pic), but not my thing. Maybe 10 years ago but life has taken it's toll.
Pretty sure I met with her a few years ago, although she was under a different name on SA back then. At the time she was living near East Moriches. We set up a meet through Kik, she had me pick her up in front of a house, and drive to a small cemetary down the block from her where we parked, got in the back seat. She gave me a pretty good BBJ, and her tongue piercing was awesome. I fingered her a bit, then ate her out, followed by putting the cover on where she climbed on me and rode me for a while til I busted. I can't remember what the damage was $$-wise, but I had a good time. We still keep in touch on Kik, and she periodically asks me for money. She now says she's in Mastic, but if I meet with her she wants me to pick her up cuz she doesn't drive, then get a room, have some fun, then drive her home. Kind of a hassle. I think she has 3 kids, but when I met her she had a banging body. If it wasn't for the whole picking her up and dropping her off thing, I would've met with her more.

She's had a bunch of names. $$Talaxrayna$$ was one. Definitely reviewed on here

T

tony soprano

$$Triplee DDD$$ - so I had plans in seeing her today. We agreed to a quick visit at her place near Prospect Park. Take a drive around the block looking for parking and there are some shady dudes in the area. I text her and tell her to come down to street level...no response. I park around the corner and text again...no answer. I wait 15 mins and fell the scene. She texts me 3 hours later “sorry got busy” then “omg I fell asleep”. Mind you 10 minutes before I said I was there, she texted me her apt number and said to press the buzzer when I got there. Now she wants to meet again tomorrow. My Spidey Sense says no...even though her menu is extensive. Lol

Pretty sure I met with her a few years ago, although she was under a different name on SA back then. At the time she was living near East Moriches. We set up a meet through Kik, she had me pick her up in front of a house, and drive to a small cemetary down the block from her where we parked, got in the back seat. She gave me a pretty good BBJ, and her tongue piercing was awesome. I fingered her a bit, then ate her out, followed by putting the cover on where she climbed on me and rode me for a while til I busted. I can't remember what the damage was $$-wise, but I had a good time. We still keep in touch on Kik, and she periodically asks me for money. She now says she's in Mastic, but if I meet with her she wants me to pick her up cuz she doesn't drive, then get a room, have some fun, then drive her home. Kind of a hassle. I think she has 3 kids, but when I met her she had a banging body. If it wasn't for the whole picking her up and dropping her off thing, I would've met with her more.
I met her. She called and asked me for money I blocked her. Not worth the donation. Looked a little strung our