Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Thanks Rog. A bit disappointing, but I guess it's a mouth for 80. I have multiple names in my phone that are similar, and I think she had a previous profile too. Can I ask the last four digits?
I might have that problem too at some point, I have 231 contacts since 2018. Some have gone legit and stopped due to feeling superior; not needing the extra donations or just stopped because of the virus. I am always surprised at the number of birds that use their real number.

600$ lmfao . dudes use to hit that for 80$
Got white knighted about this broad, lol. Can you imagine someone contacted her about this site? What a fucking loser. Hey moron, you can get your dick sucked by this broad for free without being a bitch and ratting out your fellow gender. Cut your dick off already, cuz you're a bitch anyway, you cunt. NOT YOU GOLD! I'm just replying to your post, but at the same time, calling the cunt out who told her. What a nutless wonder.

Got white knighted about this broad, lol. Can you imagine someone contacted her about this site? What a fucking loser. Hey moron, you can get your dick sucked by this broad for free without being a bitch and ratting out your fellow gender. Cut your dick off already, cuz you're a bitch anyway, you cunt. NOT YOU GOLD! I'm just replying to your post, but at the same time, calling the cunt out who told her. What a nutless wonder.
Really? That bullshit again? What bird was impacted?

I hear you. Capt save-a-hoe got me a while ago with this bird but i didnt give a fuck about this one, she was annoying as fuck and couldn't suck a dick to save her life.

I hear you. Capt save-a-hoe got me a while ago with this bird but i didnt give a fuck about this one, she was annoying as fuck and couldn't suck a dick to save her life.
I don’t know what guys think they get out of telling the girls about this site or about reviews that are written on them. Do they think the girls will treat them better because of it. It’s really stupid.

I don’t know what guys think they get out of telling the girls about this site or about reviews that are written on them. Do they think the girls will treat them better because of it. It’s really stupid.
It’s either the guys who get rejected or ignored by these cum dumps or they use it to negotiate pricing with them and it’s cause they are uneducated and don’t know how to pick up a girl in the real world. This thread is great you get insight and reviews, it’s like cheating on a test and winning. Stop ratting people out....

$$BrightEyes007$$

Combination of nasty and sweet, will make you feel like she's your GF. Excellent kisser and eager for fun. Not a pro but has pro-tendencies. If you like anal she should be in your rotation.

Meet and greet was supposed to be 100 for just head but took off pants so I could eat her out until she came. Ended up bbfs with cip licked me clean after I pulled it out. Head was so good that I stayed hard for second pop cim. Didn't ask for more but I gave her an extra 100 because that was a great first meet. Pussy is shaved, clean, wet, hot, and feels on the tighter side.

Have seen her at a motel a few times since. Brings toys and loves ass play. Will request it. Prefers toy in front and cock in back. Can make herself cum many times in a row. Is very flexible. Will not complain if you take your time.

Has lost a lot of weight so when she takes clothes off there is some loose skin. I think that's why she prefers from behind. Breasts are very soft as they must have shrunken many sizes. Will eventually need surgery to fix that up. If that's a problem then stay away but if you see her the sex will be great.

She is 1000% worth seeing if the loose skin isn't a problem. Treat her nice and she's a great girl with a freaky side.

Won't see her until I see that covid isn't a problem at her school. She let slip out which HS she works at so I'm keeping tabs.

$$sgrbb727$$

Meh. Talked for a while. She wanted more but told her 100/200 is standard, was disappointed but said it was ok if it was a few times a month. I always say yes and that I want to see them often.

Set up an meet for 100. Told her I was washing up as a courtesy, I always bring fresh cock. She got offended that I assumed she would give me head. She canceled. I had to back peddle. Told her that we could just meet for a coffee with no gift. I would make no assumptions. If she liked me then we could do head for 100. Took 2 days for her to calm down. I should have just moved on.

Met in Patchogue close to her job. Kept trying to convince me that she is not "like that". Heavier in person but serviceable. She said arrangement could not only be about the sex. What else is there? Kissed for a while and that was great.

Agreed to head for the 100. She has big lips so it was very nice but there was too much complaining that she is not one of those college girls that messes around in cars. Yet there we were. Kept telling me to make sure no one was looking. Tints on my suv are dark enough.

It was after work and in August and she had a little sweaty armpit smell. Turned me off. cim but she needed tissues right away due to the volume of jizz.

Didn't call her back because if pits smell like that then the pussy must be rough. She complained too much.

$$BrightEyes007$$

Combination of nasty and sweet, will make you feel like she's your GF. Excellent kisser and eager for fun. Not a pro but has pro-tendencies. If you like anal she should be in your rotation.

Meet and greet was supposed to be 100 for just head but took off pants so I could eat her out until she came. Ended up bbfs with cip licked me clean after I pulled it out. Head was so good that I stayed hard for second pop cim. Didn't ask for more but I gave her an extra 100 because that was a great first meet. Pussy is shaved, clean, wet, hot, and feels on the tighter side.

Have seen her at a motel a few times since. Brings toys and loves ass play. Will request it. Prefers toy in front and cock in back. Can make herself cum many times in a row. Is very flexible. Will not complain if you take your time.

Has lost a lot of weight so when she takes clothes off there is some loose skin. I think that's why she prefers from behind. Breasts are very soft as they must have shrunken many sizes. Will eventually need surgery to fix that up. If that's a problem then stay away but if you see her the sex will be great.

She is 1000% worth seeing if the loose skin isn't a problem. Treat her nice and she's a great girl with a freaky side.

Won't see her until I see that covid isn't a problem at her school. She let slip out which HS she works at so I'm keeping tabs.
I really like the technique of 100/200 is standard as 200/300/400 is being asked all to often it seems; 400 for CFS is a bit too rich.

Any intel on utcmst?

$$sgrbb727$$

Meh. Talked for a while. She wanted more but told her 100/200 is standard, was disappointed but said it was ok if it was a few times a month. I always say yes and that I want to see them often.

Set up an meet for 100. Told her I was washing up as a courtesy, I always bring fresh cock. She got offended that I assumed she would give me head. She canceled. I had to back peddle. Told her that we could just meet for a coffee with no gift. I would make no assumptions. If she liked me then we could do head for 100. Took 2 days for her to calm down. I should have just moved on.

Met in Patchogue close to her job. Kept trying to convince me that she is not "like that". Heavier in person but serviceable. She said arrangement could not only be about the sex. What else is there? Kissed for a while and that was great.

Agreed to head for the 100. She has big lips so it was very nice but there was too much complaining that she is not one of those college girls that messes around in cars. Yet there we were. Kept telling me to make sure no one was looking. Tints on my suv are dark enough.

It was after work and in August and she had a little sweaty armpit smell. Turned me off. cim but she needed tissues right away due to the volume of jizz.

Didn't call her back because if pits smell like that then the pussy must be rough. She complained too much.
Gypsy type right. I smashed this one a while ago for free. Wont get into to much detail because of the capt-save-a holes here,But she didnt do it for Me So i didn't repeat.

Gypsy type right. I smashed this one a while ago for free. Wont get into to much detail because of the capt-save-a holes here,But she didnt do it for Me So i didn't repeat.
I've seen many SBs over the last several years and will be reviewing then as time permits. If someone wants to snitch ... that is on them. My reviews will be accurate. I'm thinking most of them have so many similar experiences that they won't be able to identify one guy from another.

If they figure it is me I can deny it or move on. I've had a few long term arrangements but most run their course after a few months.

If you're not going to see her again then why worry about the WK?
The WK isnt always a dude or lurker it can be a disgruntled bird giving these females info on some type of blog or social media, i def know there's a page on Facebook about S.A. of girls talking about dudes and etc so the last thing i need is more exposure. I got white knighted about 6 times or more here, soon I'm going to have to change ny S.A. name which i don't really want to do lol. But i can say it wasnt worth a review besides it being no cost. We never really talked about a #$ and eveb when we finished it wasnt mentioned so i left it as that but she never reached back out to me and neither did i so im assuming she wasnt to happy about something lol.

It’s either the guys who get rejected or ignored by these cum dumps or they use it to negotiate pricing with them and it’s cause they are uneducated and don’t know how to pick up a girl in the real world.
Orrrrrrrrrrrr

(And I know this doesn't normally pertain to this threads title. But as we've seen/read, many of these girls are actually pros anyway) Sometimes you try to turn a girl onto the site who may or may not have been reviewed before for 2 other reasons tied together:
1. She would consider becoming a Paid Advertiser.(Some of our Absolute Favorites Are "PAs"). Thus giving a lil back to the guy who runs the board for all his hard work & costs.
2. She was Reeeeeallyy Good and you think & the guys on this board can benefit from her becoming a paid advertiser.
3. Lastly and rarely...She was Pretty Good with potential to be better and might learn her a thing or 2 about what most of us are looking for thus Improving her game and that = same outcome as 1 & 2

Just sayin

To eaches own but i would never tell a S.A. chic about this site no matter if she wants to be a pro or whatever other reason. Only if she is a current provider thats advertising or isnt from sa and is interested in advertising.

T

tony soprano

$$BrightEyes007$$

Didn’t take long for her to deactivate her account after this review.