Online Poker

Cloud Nine

I had to open my big mouth.......
For the record the maniacs weed out the higher you play. Ive hardly ever seen maniacs in a 22 dollar buy in, but with 6 dollar buy ins I see em all the time. same for cash rooms.

Cloud Nine said:
For the record the maniacs weed out the higher you play. Ive hardly ever seen maniacs in a 22 dollar buy in, but with 6 dollar buy ins I see em all the time. same for cash rooms.

You are completely right... I played a few of the smaller amounrt tables in the beggining, and slowley moved up as I felt more comfortable. I noticed less and less fucked up play as the amount of money got higher.. i find once you are in the 30 or 50 rooms, you have pretty good players. the 5 tables are fucking ridiculous...

Cloud Nine said:
Yes, of course. I forgot to mention that I was playing the $11 single table tourneys. (I refuse to play the $6 due to the 20% rake vs. 10% at the $11s!)

... and yeah, I've taken shots at the 100+9s (9% rake!) but it's tough for me not to feel in over my head... the 'wait for the idiots to bust each other out and let an idiot double you up' strategy doesn't usually cut it there.