One for the ladies..

I agree, If i'm paying I should have my needs filled. On one day you might want a GFE on another day you might just want the ole pipe cleaned. I've only been with one provider so far, but I think real a good provider should be able to show you a good time which ever way you wanted it.

QUOTE]Originally posted by mackolicious2000
I agree, If i'm paying I should have my needs filled. On one day you might want a GFE on another day you might just want the ole pipe cleaned. I've only been with one provider so far, but I think real a good provider should be able to show you a good time which ever way you wanted it. [/QUOTE]

Aside from the strictly business aspect (you hired me, I didn't hire you so its your call), I would get as much of the non-romantic stuff out of the way as fast as I can without ruining the mood. I've taken to not starting the clock right away, but getting comfy on the sofa (please have one, sitting on a bed is not romantic), haveing a glass of wine, a liesurely smoke, snuggling up and just trying to sense the mood you are in..but if I can't get your signals it is worth it to just say what you like and how you want it to go. If it were up to me, i would love to snuggle and relax, smooch a bit, get "felt up" like HS, and try and get us focused on each other. When that starts to click, it really is fun and easy. But it isn't up to me. If you want me to swallow a load hollywood style then just tell me to do it. That is EROTIC.

Also after round one, no matter where you put it, don't like leap for the washcloth or jump out of bed...hold me or stay close. if you made a mess on my face, don't look at me like ohmygod, i won't melt. make the "down time" as erotic and as focused as the fun time. if you want to do me hard, then do me hard, i won't break...but what i'm gettin at is that at then end of the time i want the peak to have been you are close to me and i was completely responsive to what you wanted and needed.

That is good sex.

Originally posted by Marianne
QUOTE]... I've taken to not starting the clock right away, but getting comfy on the sofa (please have one, sitting on a bed is not romantic), haveing a glass of wine, ... snuggling up and just trying to sense the mood you are in ... If it were up to me, i would love to snuggle and relax, smooch a bit, get "felt up" like HS, and try and get us focused on each other. When that starts to click, it really is fun and easy. ... That is good sex.
Check this link (just the one post, not the whole thread; especially the paragraph with the "little innocent game of pretend") and tell me "sympatico" isn't the right word?

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/s...ighlight=high+AND+school+AND+frisky#post73187

Last edited: